Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Emilyng, I follow what you are saying.

Once the pro-life has committed to pre-natal and after birth support for a mother including shelter, food, etc., plus job training, I would be glad to join your effort.

Thank you JakeStarkey
Given the disdain for both abortion and now this health care mandate,
I'm sure the prolife supporters would be happy to get exemptions and tax writeoffs
by paying for mothers to become independent, for Veterans to get better help and reform the VA.
Anything but ACA and welfare that has no control where the money goes.

The Democrats could be using this demand from prolife to push for such a plan.
They could also push for prison reform, and using the state budgets saved there
to cover health care per state.

rightwing disdain...not normal people's disdain.

reproductive choice is supported by the vast majority of the country. feel free to make your own choices.

leave everyone else alone.

Hi jillian how can the liberals claim to be for free choice
when the current federal health care mandates penalize free choice?

I must be more free choice than you are!

I am saying to let those who believe in singlepayer fund that,
those who are prochoice fund that, those who are prolife fund that.

Let everyone be free to make their own choices and pay for them!
Do you agree jillian, if the tracks were separate then people would
be assured they are only paying for what they believe in .

If they are complaining, that means it isn't clearly separated enough.
So fix it, until everyone is happy and assured they are funding
the health care plan that matches their beliefs and nothing against that.

how do health care mandates penalize choice?

I pay for a lot of things I don't approve of. that's something the right needs to get over
It takes a special kind of stupid to ask a question like that.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Who is talking about forcing any woman to be a mother?
You are. You want to outlaw abortions.

How is that enforceable without punishing women more than men?
To be fair both partners responsible for the pregnancy should be considered:
what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

but it is true that the misogynist wingnuts love "punishing the harlots".
How about people start taking responsibility for their own actions?

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.
Choosing an abortion isn't being responsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Last edited:

what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.
Choosing an Boston isn't being reponsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Oh ya. It's ALWAYS up to the woman. Why don't you guys tell the men to keep it zipped?

Money is fungible. We all know that money given to PP is used to pay for abortions. Only morons like you are fooled.
Just think ... all you have to do is prove that and you can accomplish what the center for medical progress failed to do -- bring down Planned Parenthood. :thup:

I don't need to prove what is patently obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

You seem to have a lot of friends whose intellect consists of 2 brain cells.
Yes, all my friends have at least two brain cells, which is two more than you have.

An anarchist who fanatically pounds the table for more government regulation of abortion.

You are a cartoon character.
I'm not an opponent of legal abortion, imbecile. I only object to paying for others to have them.

this topic really show who the people are that doesn't care about human or life itself. though they will blow smoke up your butts of HOW they care so much more for people. it's shameful

this is like the fifth thread on this. you would think they would care about the aborted little babies being butchered. remember how they nuts when it being done to monkeys? well you see how low our society has went downhill all thanks to abortion on demand

this topic really show who the people are that doesn't care about human or life itself. though they will blow smoke up your butts of HOW they care so much more for people. it's shameful

this is like the fifth thread on this. you would think they would care about the aborted little babies being butchered. remember how they nuts when it being done to monkeys? well you see how low our society has went downhill all thanks to abortion on demand

No one is stopping you from adopting and implanting an unwanted fetus.

Choosing an Boston isn't being reponsible, especially when you don't pay for it. Keeping your legs shut is being responsible.

Getting a vasectomy works great too.

Oh ya. It's ALWAYS up to the woman. Why don't you guys tell the men to keep it zipped?

Nature made it up to the women.

How does the failure of some slut to keep her legs shut obligate me to get a vasectomy?

Nature made it up to the women.

You had to poke her first to start the process.

Can you read, Faun? Obviously NOT because I said ANYONE who wastes tax dollars giving phones to people who don't need them is buying votes and fleecing tax payers.

Still worrying more about WHO is doing it, Faun...
But you're deranged as clearly, Bush was not buying votes in 2008. :cuckoo:

And just like that, your idiocy gets crushed like a bug on the windshield of an 18-wheeler cruising down a highway.

you are aware that the federal government doesn't pay for abortions, right?

:cuckoo:

It most certainly does pay for abortions, dingbat.

say what, ignoramus?

you never hear of the hyde amendment?

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

damn, there's no cure for your stupid.

Congress is ignoring the Hyde Amendment, sort of like Obama ignores the Constitution.

Where?
The law makes exceptions for rape, incest or life of the mother.
Congress is giving 600 million to PP to perform abortions, for one thing.

Still spouting bullshit you can't prove? :eusa_liar:

What a pity.

How does the failure of some slut to keep her legs shut obligate me to get a vasectomy?
If you fuck her it obligates you to use a contraceptive or get a vasectomy. Man up

I provided reports proving Insurance companies, using tax dollars, paid for abortions that were outside the Hyde Amendment restrictions. I can't help you refuse to accept that.

Instead you do Alynski proud by attempting to point fingers at Reagan and Bush than actually look at how the government fleeces tax payers. The worst example of this is NOT abortions but the nearly $1 trillion dollar Obama failed Stinulus bill that contained iver 7,000 pieces if self/party-serving DNC-ONLY oueces of pork that took money out of Middle Class tax payers to go towards, anong other thibgs, Alcoholic Chinese prostitutes and gay Argentinians.

You prove you are as concerned with our politicians' charged responsibility of being good stewards of OUR money as the politicians who are violating that trust. You are more interested in making sure the opposing political party is blamed.

You have proven you care nothing about personal accountability, whether it is someone who wants anyone else to pay for their abortion, someone who wants to pay for yet another illegitimate child, or a pokitician who uses tax dollars to study gay Argentinians.

Try to convince someone else otherwise of your BS - it doesn't float here.
As you proved earlier, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You referenced a GAO report which was cited by your source.

... you didn't know that. When shown the GAO report, you unbelievably denied that was the report you were citing even though your source linked that very same GAO report in their article.

When challenged to show where that GAO report corroborates the ACLJ claims, you run away like a coward because it doesn't.

You have no proof.

But you're a conservative, so that means you will continue lying. :thup:

Conservative men think its solely the woman's job to prevent pregnancy.

you are twisted

you are aware that the federal government doesn't pay for abortions, right?

:cuckoo:

It most certainly does pay for abortions, dingbat.

say what, ignoramus?

you never hear of the hyde amendment?

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

damn, there's no cure for your stupid.

Congress is ignoring the Hyde Amendment, sort of like Obama ignores the Constitution.

Where?
The law makes exceptions for rape, incest or life of the mother.
Congress is giving 600 million to PP to perform abortions, for one thing.

dunce21.jpg

you are twisted
He makes a salient point. You don't get to make another woman's decision to carry or terminate a pregnancy for her.

Forum List

Back