Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

they never did to begin with. that's what the various investigations by multiple states were all about. Texas indicting the liars that started this whole fraud is icing on the cake.

Of course they did. They admitted on video that they would take money in exchange for body parts. How does that not meet the definition of "sell?"
Who said they can't sell fetal tissue? Have you even read the relevant law? Do you understand it? They are allowed to charge for their costs for things such as transporting fetal tissue, preserving it, storing it, etc....

The prices weren't based on their costs. They were based on what the market would bear. That proves they are selling the organs.

You are a straight up liar.

Who said they can't sell fetal tissue? Have you even read the relevant law? Do you understand it? They are allowed to charge for their costs for things such as transporting fetal tissue, preserving it, storing it, etc....

The prices weren't based on their costs. They were based on what the market would bear. That proves they are selling the organs.
Oh? What are the going prices to procure, store, preserve, and transport fetal tissue?

Are you claiming that PP doesn't know what its costs are?
The woman negotiating on camera admitted she didn't know what the costs were.

ROFL! That's even better proof that they were selling the organs. How can anyone claim they were covering their costs when they admit they don't know what their costs are?
She said she was seeking guidance for the costs from the company purchasing the tissue to cover PP's costs.

It has already been proved beyond all doubt. PP is getting federal money, and PP performs abortions. Ergo, tax dollars are being spent on abortion.
As always, you have failed miserably to prove that tax dollars are being applied to abortions beyond those performed as a result of rape, incest, and/or life threatening pregnancy.

I proved it beyond all doubt.
No, you proved you're an idiot. But then, that's not new information.

Your pathetic personal attacks only demonstrate what an impotent baboon you are.
Your lack of self awareness is noted and laughed at.

"That's exactly what an idiot would say." - bripat9643

I have no idea what you believe that proves. However, it's only further confirmation that you're an idiot.

Oh? What are the going prices to procure, store, preserve, and transport fetal tissue?

ROFL! That's even better proof that they were selling the organs. How can anyone claim they were covering their costs when they admit they don't know what their costs are?
She said she was seeking guidance for the costs from the company purchasing the tissue to cover PP's costs.

Can you quote the part where she says that?

As always, you have failed miserably to prove that tax dollars are being applied to abortions beyond those performed as a result of rape, incest, and/or life threatening pregnancy.

Your pathetic personal attacks only demonstrate what an impotent baboon you are.

I have no idea what you believe that proves. However, it's only further confirmation that you're an idiot.
Of course you don't understand.

:lmao:

I could, but I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions...

What are the going prices to procure, store, preserve, and transport fetal tissue?

No one does, retard. It's difficult to understand babble and pablum.

I assure you, there are others who understand even though you're not capable.

What are the going prices to procure, store, preserve, and transport fetal tissue?

You can't.

There's no such thing as "going costs." There's only PP's costs. What it costs other organizations to do things isn't relevant to what they cost PP. IF PP doesn't have some idea of what its costs are, then it's grossly mismanaged. One thing is certain: if they don't know their costs, they can't honestly claim they are charging based on their costs.

They are just as retarded as you. Your blabber is meaningless to rational intelligent people.

Shipping from one place to another varies, especially when considering the delicate nature of the cargo. You can't just throw tissue into a box and ship it priority mail... There is special handling that must be procured, ice boxes, and sometimes, no doubt, hand delivery to out of the way facilities. The cost is, I would imagine, a case by case situation and different for nearly every facility and even different types of material.

You can't.

There's no such thing as "going costs." There's only PP's costs. What it costs other organizations to do things isn't relevant to what they cost PP. IF PP doesn't have some idea of what its costs are, then it's grossly mismanaged. One thing is certain: if they don't know their costs, they can't honestly claim they are charging based on their costs.
Well that's complete and utter bullshit.

Of course there are "going costs" for such services. Planned Parenthood isn't the only business in America providing fetal tissue.

It costs money to store the tissue.

It costs money to transport the tissue.

It costs money to preserve the tissue.

You can't say what the going costs are for such services because the reality is you have no fucking clue what the costs are. So when a representative from Planned Parenthood says they will charge $75 dollars to cover their costs, the sad reality is you don't even know if that even covers all of their costs.

As usual, your bullshit is exposed.

They are just as retarded as you. Your blabber is meaningless to rational intelligent people.
My post contained regular English words; well formed and grammatically correct. That's why others can understand what I said even though you can't.

All you're doing now is tacitly admitting you don't understand English. :mm:

Ask me if I'm surprised......

You can't.

Of course there are "going costs" for such services. Planned Parenthood isn't the only business in America providing fetal tissue.

You can't say what the going costs are for such services because the reality is you have no fucking clue what the costs are. So when a representative from Planned Parenthood says they will charge $75 dollars to cover their costs, the sad reality is you don't even know if that even covers all of their costs.

Most of those "services" were provided by PP itself. So, yes, they are entirely peculiar to PP, and the costs of other organizations are simply not relevant.

PP is charging $75 because that is what customers are willing to pay.

You can't.

Most of those "services" were provided by PP itself. So, yes, they entirely peculiar to PP, and the costs of other organizations are simply not relevant.

PP is charging $75 because that is what customers are willing to pay.
LOL

What difference does it make who provides the services? Just how retarded are you?

No matter who performs the services, there are still costs involved.

And in the video where the PP representative negotiated the fees, she throws out a figure of $75 which the buyer even admits is "way too low."

You truly have no fucking idea what you're talking about and it comes across crystal clear. :thup:

When are Republicans going to apologize to Planned Parenthood?

Which Republicans owe an apology?

And which Democrats owe an apology to taxpayers for ACA mandates
that are opposed by both Singlepayer/Universal care advocates AND free market/prolife advocates
who didn't agree to paying federal fines if we don't buy private insurance.

If you want to start asking for apologies, where do we even start?

How about with the war spending without taking care of vets whose lives were destroyed?
Since that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars, I'd like to ask for reimbursement and credit on that.
And redirect those funds towards revamping the VA and health care systems in general.

Who owes an apology for that?
Who do we ask to reassess the cost to taxpayers so we can pay for vets instead?

But- tell you what... when you can provide verifiable proof (not biased edited lying bullshit) that your tax dollars paid for any abortion... then I'll take a looksey- m'k?

Dear playtime
This reminds me of people who don't want govt money or public funds
going to Christian "faith-based" groups doing rehab and recovery work with prisons.

They protest on the grounds that these groups are based on a religious bias or beliefs
they don't share.

So why not let people fund the groups of their choice?

Are you saying that UNLESS someone can prove a particular Christian organization did a specific conflicting action, then people have no right to contest funding?

If there are THAT many hoops and that much burden of proof
in order to have a say in where our federal dollars go,
maybe that's explains why so many people are opposed to
running or funding ANY SOCIAL PROGRAMS through federal govt in the first place.

If it leads to this nitpicky arguing back and forth over what to fund or not and why.

Wouldn't it be easier to let people give their tax money to the groups of their choice,
then deduct it, so each person controls who they give THEIR OWN MONEY TO
instead of arguing with other people over "who chose what group"!

Who would even care, if everyone had equal freedom to donate first, then deduct afterwards.
Then nobody would be forced to fund groups they don't trust or believe in.

Only the groups that everyone AGREED on getting funding would be approved.
One Libertarian I met suggested the federal govt just give proportional amounts to
each state and let the STATES decide how to disperse it, so it is on the state level not federal.

they never did to begin with. that's what the various investigations by multiple states were all about. Texas indicting the liars that started this whole fraud is icing on the cake.

If they weren't doing it, why did they stop doing it? LMAO!

if they were doing it why hasn't anybody been brought up on charges except for the lying criminals that faked the videos?? LMAO even more!!!

They weren't charged for the same reason this lame asset indictment has been brought...politics.
Not believable since 10 of the 12 states which investigated the matter are run by Republicans.

Harris County Texas is run by Democrats and they're charging the CMP personal with fraudulently purchasing body parts.

if they were doing it why hasn't anybody been brought up on charges except for the lying criminals that faked the videos?? LMAO even more!!!

They weren't charged for the same reason this lame asset indictment has been brought...politics.
Exactly. Activists exacting revenge via the legal system. That's about it.

Another name for that is, "tyranny".

Not believable since 10 of the 12 states which investigated the matter are run by Republicans.

Harris County Texas is run by Democrats and they're charging the CMP personal with fraudulently purchasing body parts.
Yet more reason not to believe you.

The investigation into Planned Parenthood was launched by District Attorney, Devon Anderson, a Republican.

And again, 10 of 12 of the states which investigated Planned Parenthood's alleged illegal sales of fetal tissue were performed in states run by Republicans. If Republicans, who want to defund Planned Parenthood, can't find any wrong doing on PP's part, then you've got nothing.

Forum List

Back