Anti-American Democrats - Gallup Poll

A scant 32% of Democrats said they are "extremely proud" to be Americans, compared to 74% of Republicans.

"I've never been proud of America" Michelle Obama spoke for scores of millions when she spewed her hateful venom.

In U.S., Record-Low 47% Extremely Proud to Be Americans

This poll is from two years ago. Got something current?
And while you're at it, quote Michelle Obama's entire sentence. Not just the part that suits your narrative.

A scant 32% of Democrats said they are "extremely proud" to be Americans, compared to 74% of Republicans.

"I've never been proud of America" Michelle Obama spoke for scores of millions when she spewed her hateful venom.

And while you're at it, quote Michelle Obama's entire sentence. Not just the part that suits your narrative.
Allow me. "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback". There you have a prime example of a pampered, privileged woman taking a backhand slap at the country that gave her every advantage. She(he?) is fake and disgusting.

As if it would change.
:auiqs.jpg:

Proud to live among disease spewing Derp-derps? No. Sorry. We need to make this a place worthy of being proud of. But we aren't there right now.

Super clever response. Why don't you go to Russia then?

Super stupid response. The per capita income in Russia is a fraction of what it is in America.
Secondly, most of us don't speak Russian. Most likely your hero, Bernie Sanders, does though.
He had his honeymoon there. Why don't you and Bernie move to Russia. You surely won't be missed.

Bernie is the loser who wrote in a newspaper that every woman secretly dreams of being raped by three men.

Proud to live among disease spewing Derp-derps? No. Sorry. We need to make this a place worthy of being proud of. But we aren't there right now.
Then leave.

I bet you would be proud of Venezuela. I bet they would take you.

I am not the one bitching about the people who live here to the point where I am not proud of my country.

Although, the infestation of commies like you make it really tempting.

Then leave.

I bet you would be proud of Venezuela. I bet they would take you.

I am not the one bitching about the people who live here to the point where I am not proud of my country.

Although, the infestation of commies like you make it really tempting.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever."
-- Thomas Jefferson

If indeed there is a hand of Providence, it is bitch-slapping us all at this moment in time.

I’m proud to be an American, but I am not proud of how many Americans that act like retards.
drag guy.jpg
Promo code Floyd.jpg
Protests.png

Forum List

Back