Anti-Gay cake jerk gets told to take a hike.

Instead, officials state the evidence shows Silva refused to make the cakes because the customer’s requests included “derogatory language and imagery.”
Read more at Gay cakes protected anti- gay cakes not

So they call the bible derogatory...so ANYONE in Colorado when this OBVIOUS bigoted group decides to fine you for harming some butt fuckers feelings ignore them. :)

Great idea. Just ignore those fines, and you will find all about butt fucking when they lock you up. You might have more than your feelings hurt.
Diversity police breaking down the door in middle of the night to arrest violators of the diversity policy....sounds like a 1984esque novel. Something scum like you would cheer no doubt.

And yet another member of the American Taliban gets spanked for being a jerk. Happy days.

The Colorado Civil Rights Division, which earlier ruled a Christian bakery could not refuse to make a wedding cake for a “same-sex” marriage, has denied any discrimination took place when another bakery turned down a request to make cakes that including Bible verses labeling homosexual conduct as sin.

Last week, the state agency ruled that Denver’s Azucar Bakery did not discriminate against William Jack, a Christian from Castle Rock, by refusing to make two cakes with “groomsmen” X’d out and Bible verses the following Bible verses: “God hates sin. Psalm 45:7,” “Homosexuality is a detestable sin. Leviticus 18:2,” “God loves sinners” and “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.”

He told the civil rights agency he ordered the cakes with the imagery and biblical verses to convey that same-sex marriage is, in his words, “un-biblical and inappropriate.”

Marjorie Silva, the owner of the bakery, told Jack that she would make him the Bible-shaped cakes, but would not decorate them with the biblical verses and the image of the groomsmen that he requested. Instead, she offered to provide him with icing and a pastry bag so he could write or draw whatever messages he wished on the cakes.

Gay cakes protected anti- gay cakes not

Yes, he was discriminated against. Cant have it both ways.

Instead, officials state the evidence shows Silva refused to make the cakes because the customer’s requests included “derogatory language and imagery.”

So they call the bible derogatory...so ANYONE in Colorado when this OBVIOUS bigoted group decides to fine you for harming some butt fuckers feelings ignore them. :)

Great idea. Just ignore those fines, and you will find all about butt fucking when they lock you up. You might have more than your feelings hurt.
Diversity police breaking down the door in middle of the night to arrest violators of the diversity policy....sounds like a 1984esque novel. Something scum like you would cheer no doubt.

Well, it should sound like fiction, because it is. I realize right wingers have trouble keeping fiction novels and reality separate, but you should at least try.

Well, it should sound like fiction, because it is. I realize right wingers have trouble keeping fiction novels and reality separate, but you should at least try.
There is already a "diversity" council dictating their tyrannical laws....so no its not really a big jump to what I stated.

There is already a "diversity" council dictating their tyrannical laws....so no its not really a big jump to what I stated.

Right. A diversity council usually breaks down doors in the middle of the night. You know that's just crazy......right?

Right. A diversity council usually breaks down doors in the middle of the night. You know that's just crazy......right?
How long until those diversity councils are given law enforcement powers? You left wingers take this diversity bullshit to a whole new level. You want it enforced at the barrel of a gun.

The rightwing dinosaurs continue to be annihilated by the asteroid of progess.

Ahahaha what progress? If there was progress you people wouldn't be fighting this stuff in the courts. It wasn't that long ago that California banned gay marriage with 70% of African Americans voting to ban it. Take a victory lap if you like while I point and laugh. :laugh:

If it wasn't progress you people wouldn't be losing in court.

And yet another member of the American Taliban gets spanked for being a jerk. Happy days.

The Colorado Civil Rights Division, which earlier ruled a Christian bakery could not refuse to make a wedding cake for a “same-sex” marriage, has denied any discrimination took place when another bakery turned down a request to make cakes that including Bible verses labeling homosexual conduct as sin.

Last week, the state agency ruled that Denver’s Azucar Bakery did not discriminate against William Jack, a Christian from Castle Rock, by refusing to make two cakes with “groomsmen” X’d out and Bible verses the following Bible verses: “God hates sin. Psalm 45:7,” “Homosexuality is a detestable sin. Leviticus 18:2,” “God loves sinners” and “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.”

He told the civil rights agency he ordered the cakes with the imagery and biblical verses to convey that same-sex marriage is, in his words, “un-biblical and inappropriate.”

Marjorie Silva, the owner of the bakery, told Jack that she would make him the Bible-shaped cakes, but would not decorate them with the biblical verses and the image of the groomsmen that he requested. Instead, she offered to provide him with icing and a pastry bag so he could write or draw whatever messages he wished on the cakes.

You sure spend a lot of time obsessing over shit that has no impact on your life. Unless of course you require a lot of gay cakes.

Oh dear, Odium! Diversity Police makes for stronger theatrical satire than PC police which is not as visual.
I could really see this as a satire, a series on cracking down on anything not-approved-by-liberal-agenda.

I know a political writer or two who might have fun with this idea....
Since I come from a secular progressive background, and friends even more traditional liberal Democrat than I am, I can try to keep the writing team balanced.
We could have our own youtube series and do what Victoria Jackson and Rush Limbaugh can't do
because they are too onesided. When you attack from all sides, you can really gut the issues mercilessly!

This is a good theme to work from. The Diversity Police raiding businesses and knocking down doors!
With taser guns, federal mandates, and other politically correct gestapo tactics for terrorizing people nonviolently!

Read the Turner Diaries....it has some of that in there...I know of a few other novels similar to that as well I will find them real quick.

Well yeah, queers are FAR more equal than the hated Juden, the Christians.

Have our queer overlords started making yellow cross armbands for the hated Juden Christians to wear?

There is no double-standard. One is a happy gay couple, and the other is an anti-gay American Taliban asshole. She doesn't make hate cakes, and that's what he wanted. She didn't refuse to serve him because of his faith, she's Catholic, she refused to serve because of his hated. They saw through his BS, and so should you.

With that, at 21K, I'm on break. See ya, maybe.

Of course there is no double standard, the hated Juden Christians are vermin, our queer overlords are exalted. We can't expect vermin to be treated under the law the way our glorious rulers are.

All hail the buttfuck, queer is dear, bow to our glorious cocksuckers, for they are perfect....

How long until those diversity councils are given law enforcement powers? You left wingers take this diversity bullshit to a whole new level. You want it enforced at the barrel of a gun.

Again.......CRAZY........You got to stop listening to rush. He'll have you hiding under the bed in fear soon if you let him. Liberals aren't out to get you with a gun.

Again.......CRAZY........You got to stop listening to rush. He'll have you hiding under the bed in fear soon if you let him. Liberals aren't out to get you with a gun.
Evidence says otherwise.

Read the Turner Diaries....it has some of that in there...I know of a few other novels similar to that as well I will find them real quick.

You really need to try to separate fiction from reality. I know all right wingers aren't as crazy as you are sounding, but all the crazies like you are right wingers.

Nope. I think everyone should be treated equally by the law so if someone has to bake a cake for gay dudes then bible people should be able to force others to bake a cake for them.

But to PaintChipEater and the gay Nazis, the law is not meant for the Juden Christians. Our queer overlords have declared them vermin, no law can protect vermin. Seig Heil!

Nope. I think everyone should be treated equally by the law so if someone has to bake a cake for gay dudes then bible people should be able to force others to bake a cake for them.

But to PaintChipEater and the gay Nazis, the law is not meant for the Juden Christians. Our queer overlords have declared them vermin, no law can protect vermin. Seig Heil!

That's funny. Do some more.

Forum List

Back