Anti-Gay cake jerk gets told to take a hike.

And yet another member of the American Taliban gets spanked for being a jerk. Happy days.

The Colorado Civil Rights Division, which earlier ruled a Christian bakery could not refuse to make a wedding cake for a “same-sex” marriage, has denied any discrimination took place when another bakery turned down a request to make cakes that including Bible verses labeling homosexual conduct as sin.

Last week, the state agency ruled that Denver’s Azucar Bakery did not discriminate against William Jack, a Christian from Castle Rock, by refusing to make two cakes with “groomsmen” X’d out and Bible verses the following Bible verses: “God hates sin. Psalm 45:7,” “Homosexuality is a detestable sin. Leviticus 18:2,” “God loves sinners” and “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.”

He told the civil rights agency he ordered the cakes with the imagery and biblical verses to convey that same-sex marriage is, in his words, “un-biblical and inappropriate.”

Marjorie Silva, the owner of the bakery, told Jack that she would make him the Bible-shaped cakes, but would not decorate them with the biblical verses and the image of the groomsmen that he requested. Instead, she offered to provide him with icing and a pastry bag so he could write or draw whatever messages he wished on the cakes.

Gay cakes protected anti- gay cakes not

Nope. I think everyone should be treated equally by the law so if someone has to bake a cake for gay dudes then bible people should be able to force others to bake a cake for them.

The baker didn't refuse to make that cake. She refused to write on it. She said she would make the bible shape cake and then give the icing bag to the customer and the customer could write on it.

That's not denying anyone a cake.

And yet another member of the American Taliban gets spanked for being a jerk. Happy days.

The Colorado Civil Rights Division, which earlier ruled a Christian bakery could not refuse to make a wedding cake for a “same-sex” marriage, has denied any discrimination took place when another bakery turned down a request to make cakes that including Bible verses labeling homosexual conduct as sin.

Last week, the state agency ruled that Denver’s Azucar Bakery did not discriminate against William Jack, a Christian from Castle Rock, by refusing to make two cakes with “groomsmen” X’d out and Bible verses the following Bible verses: “God hates sin. Psalm 45:7,” “Homosexuality is a detestable sin. Leviticus 18:2,” “God loves sinners” and “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.”

He told the civil rights agency he ordered the cakes with the imagery and biblical verses to convey that same-sex marriage is, in his words, “un-biblical and inappropriate.”

Marjorie Silva, the owner of the bakery, told Jack that she would make him the Bible-shaped cakes, but would not decorate them with the biblical verses and the image of the groomsmen that he requested. Instead, she offered to provide him with icing and a pastry bag so he could write or draw whatever messages he wished on the cakes.

So hypocritical. She is discriminating against him, because her ideology views it as discriminatory![/There is little difference.

If I didn't want to cater a clan rally, under the leftist interpretation I would have to regardless of my beliefs!
Absolutely not! I don't think Christians should be protected by any law. Public floggings and crucifixions will be implemented soon, and you will all be forced to get gay married to illegal aliens. Your only hope is widespread use of those tinfoil hats.

Only if you win.

Look, you of the left are itching for a shooting war. you push and attack in hopes of provoking. What astounds me is that you think you'll come out on top. No one actually wins in a civil war, idiot.

Wow, this is the typical tripe of fundamentalist loonies - threating a civil war over cake. Congratulations. Instead, I highly recommend a food fight at fifty paces.

As compared to gays threatening to burn someone out over pizza?

Nope. I think everyone should be treated equally by the law so if someone has to bake a cake for gay dudes then bible people should be able to force others to bake a cake for them.

The baker didn't refuse to make that cake. She refused to write on it. She said she would make the bible shape cake and then give the icing bag to the customer and the customer could write on it.

So a Christian can provide the cake minus any writing or ornaments promoting SSM?

So hypocritical. She is discriminating against him, because her ideology views it as discriminatory![/There is little difference.

If I didn't want to cater a clan rally, under the leftist interpretation I would have to regardless of my beliefs!
Absolutely not! I don't think Christians should be protected by any law. Public floggings and crucifixions will be implemented soon, and you will all be forced to get gay married to illegal aliens. Your only hope is widespread use of those tinfoil hats.

Only if you win.

Look, you of the left are itching for a shooting war. you push and attack in hopes of provoking. What astounds me is that you think you'll come out on top. No one actually wins in a civil war, idiot.

Wow, this is the typical tripe of fundamentalist loonies - threating a civil war over cake. Congratulations. Instead, I highly recommend a food fight at fifty paces.

orogenicman Did you say the same over the gay lawsuits that started this?
where a gay couple filed a complaint against a wedding photographer forced to fight but pay a 7,000 fine?

Why isn't that making a big deal over nothing, when they weren't forced to get services from this vendor?

Are you saying it is okay for gay couples to sue over wedding cakes, boycott and shut down businesses.
That's not a big deal over a cake? But fighting back to save a business is overdoing it? What???

What do you expect? They are obsessed with the most popular fiction novel ever written.

"The Lord of the Rings," Comrade?

The Bible.
orogenicman
The Constitution. And yes, liberals treat it like living fiction that can be revised without going through Constitutional Amendments and full representation of the entire nation, but only their party agenda and leaders have divine right to establish beliefs by federal laws and govt authority. Some new religion we must all bow to because secular beliefs are treated differently from beliefs that can be blamed on a named religion. And this is not considered discrimination by creed. Just like Blacks or Women or Immigrants are not considered equal, and even gays and transgender have more rights to defend beliefs over Christians and other citizens called bigots.

Last edited:
Instead, officials state the evidence shows Silva refused to make the cakes because the customer’s requests included “derogatory language and imagery.”
Read more at Gay cakes protected anti- gay cakes not

So they call the bible derogatory...so ANYONE in Colorado when this OBVIOUS bigoted group decides to fine you for harming some butt fuckers feelings ignore them. :)

Great idea. Just ignore those fines, and you will find all about butt fucking when they lock you up. You might have more than your feelings hurt.
Diversity police breaking down the door in middle of the night to arrest violators of the diversity policy....sounds like a 1984esque novel. Something scum like you would cheer no doubt.

Well, it should sound like fiction, because it is. I realize right wingers have trouble keeping fiction novels and reality separate, but you should at least try.

What do you expect? They are obsessed with the most popular fiction novel ever written.
orogenicman
the problem is both sides feel the rulings or laws biased against them
violate their CONSENT, their beliefs and free will/right to choose.

By natural laws, which are not fiction, but are inherent in all human beings
neither side agrees to see govt abused to violate their beliefs and free will.
So both sides are fighting for Equal Constitutional protection of their beliefs.

The Constitutional principles are not fiction either, but based on natural laws we didn't write.
We didn't create human nature, but all people want free will, free exercise of religion,
free choice not to be dictated or discriminated against by govt abused by opposing interests.

Both sides are fighting the same battle, but only to defend their side.
orogenicman isn't this the same age old battle man has always faced since we first became
aware we had individual will, and collective society or will of others to account for,
and the issue of laws to enforce to defend the interests of some over adversity?

This same conflict may arise in every fiction tale, drama, book or movie,
but it is the story of humanity. Everyone I know is "obsessed" with defending their beliefs
and interests from oppression or conflict with others!

Not at all really. Homsexuality is not a belief system. It is not a lifestyle choice. As such you cannot compare the struggle of homosexuals against discrimination in all aspects of their daily lives with the "struggle" of religious bigots to deify their bigotry. The analogy simply doesn't work.

We are already in a civil war - which you leftists started. What your filthy party seeks is to expand this from a cultural and social war to a shooting war.

From my perspective, as an agnostic and a libertarian, you of the anti-liberty left are slowly losing this war. Yes, you shoved queers down the throats of your enemy, but at what cost? You were slaughtered in 2014 - 2016 will be far worse. The lying cvnt you promote for POTUS polls behind Rand Paul now - you have built outright hatred of in 50% of the rest of the nation. Your party rulers know what sort of shape your war on civil rights is in. The man who spawned the case in the OP did a poor job, but this will be followed by more and more cases which will expose that the left pisses on the 14th openly, that we have no equal justice in this nation, that the left crushes the rights of anyone not marching in lockstep. It will make it to SCOTUS, and the left will lose - because what you do cannot survive the 14th - your entire agenda is in stark contrast to the Constitution. Even if you can't grasp this, your rulers do. So they hope to provoke, they use riots in Ferguson and open defiance of the Constitution, all in hopes of provoking a violent reaction from the enemy of the party - that enemy being the American people.

You are no different than the Nazis, the Bolsheviks, the Khmer Rouge, the Sandinista, et al. The question is, will the decent people let you get away with it this time?

Only if you win.

orogenicman Did you say the same over the gay lawsuits that started this?

Erm, no. This is the first time I recommended a food fight instead of a civil war.

where a gay couple filed a complaint against a wedding photographer forced to fight but pay a 7,000 fine?

Why isn't that making a big deal over nothing, when they weren't forced to get services from this vendor?

Are you saying it is okay for gay couples to sue over wedding cakes, boycott and shut down businesses.
That's not a big deal over a cake? But fighting back to save a business is overdoing it? What???

The two instances are not similar. In one, a person was refused service altogether because they were homosexuals. In the other, a person wasn't refused service, but only refused to write hate messages on a cake that she offered to cook and provide the icing and tools for writing said hate speech.

The Bible.
orogenicman
The Constitution. And yes, liberals treat it like living fiction that can be revised without going through Constitutional Amendments and full representation of the entire nation, but only their party agenda and leaders have divine right to establish beliefs by federal laws and govt authority. Some new religion we must all bow to because secular beliefs are treated differently from beliefs that can be blamed on a named religion. And this is not considered discrimination by creed. Just like Blacks or Women or Immigrants are not considered equal, and even gays and transgender have more rights to defend beliefs over Christians and other citizens called bigots.

Only if you win.

I don't condone violence, ever. Next.

So then, she refused service to others based on their religious beliefs.

Isn't that right, assclown?

The Bible.
orogenicman

Only if you win.

But you're excellent at avoiding answering the question. You whine and moan about the religious starting wars and give a pass to threats of violence by the homos. In short you're pathetic and your premise is weak. Next

The Bible.

Ah, you are ignorant.

Oh please, you're breaking my heart.

7716650_f520.jpg

What happened to your mantra, "bake the cake", fucking hypocrite.

She offered to bake the cake, farking moron.

First no one was talking to you, but how about this scenario. A faghadist walks into a Christian bakery demanding a fag wedding cake. Would you think it would be OK for them to bake the cake and tell the fags to decorate and set it up themselves?

First, I don't need your permission to respond to a post. This is a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation, you are posting in the wrong forum. Second, I am not under any obligation to answer questions from bigots who can't seem to resist labeling people with derogatory names in public forums. Capiche.

First I have no problem with gays, on the other hand I have a big problem with radical fag activist that want to force their lifestyle choices on everyone else. If they want to be treated like everyone else maybe they should start acting like everyone else and stop trying to destroy anyone who objects to their choices. I've got some gay friends who are embarrassed by the faghadist. You refused to answer my question because your answer would show you to be the hypocrite you are, just like PMH. So go on ignoring reality and we'll keep laughing at you.

We are already in a civil war - which you leftists started. What your filthy party seeks is to expand this from a cultural and social war to a shooting war.

<snip.

Right. The party that wants more gun control is looking to start a shooting war. Do you ever proof read this stuff before you post?

<snip>

This, for instance.

uncensored said:
You are no different than the Nazis, the Bolsheviks, the Khmer Rouge, the Sandinista, et al. The question is, will the decent people let you get away with it this time?

The Nazis were far right, dude. But since you brought them up first, Godwin's law. You lose. Congratulations.

So then, she refused service to others based on their religious beliefs.

Isn't that right, assclown?

No she did not refuse to serve anyone. She simply refused to write hate speech on a cake she was asked to make. She offered to make the cake. By the way, she is a Catholic.

The rightwing dinosaurs continue to be annihilated by the asteroid of progess.

Ahahaha what progress? If there was progress you people wouldn't be fighting this stuff in the courts. It wasn't that long ago that California banned gay marriage with 70% of African Americans voting to ban it. Take a victory lap if you like while I point and laugh. :laugh:

If it wasn't progress you people wouldn't be losing in court.

LOL was your goal actual change or just winning a court ruling against the will of the people. Enjoy your faux victory.

The Bible.
orogenicman

Only if you win.

But you're excellent at avoiding answering the question. You whine and moan about the religious starting wars and give a pass to threats of violence by the homos. In short you're pathetic and your premise is weak. Next

What question did I not answer? The question was "...As compared to gays threatening to burn someone out over pizza?" My answer was "I don't condone violence, ever". Is this in any way unclear?

Forum List

Back