Anti-Gay cake jerk gets told to take a hike.

[

And yet, here you are molesting them with your language. I won't justify the rest of your rant with a response.

Does it ever embarrass you to spew moronic shit like that? Does the desperation that drives you to post such idiocy shield your from awareness of how you will be perceived?

I am well aware of how my posts are received. This isn't a popularity contest. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Yes we know, only gay rights matter. No other Citizens' rights and beliefs should be respected. Man, militant gays are so intolerant. And i think more & more Americans are beginning to see that.

Absolutely not! I don't think Christians should be protected by any law. Public floggings and crucifixions will be implemented soon, and you will all be forced to get gay married to illegal aliens. Your only hope is widespread use of those tinfoil hats.

Only if you win.

Look, you of the left are itching for a shooting war. you push and attack in hopes of provoking. What astounds me is that you think you'll come out on top. No one actually wins in a civil war, idiot.

Right wing crazies are the only ones talking about a shooting war. Isn't that the reason why they want everybody, even criminals, to be able to buy guns with no background check,, so they will be ready to fight the gubment?

We need more agencies, commissions, and civil servants to help clarify these issues for religious folk.

Lol

We need more agencies, commissions, and civil servants to help clarify these issues for religious folk.

Lol

5wyrfa.jpg

Right wing crazies are the only ones talking about a shooting war. Isn't that the reason why they want everybody, even criminals, to be able to buy guns with no background check,, so they will be ready to fight the gubment?

Left wing thugs are the only ones engaging in violence and crushing civil liberties. Of course you'd like to disarm your victims. Not going to happen.

And yet another member of the American Taliban gets spanked for being a jerk. Happy days.

But you liberals are the ones who are increasingly starting to resemble the Taliban, especially in terms of your bigotry and intolerance towards others' beliefs.

Congratulations, you found another double standard from the left. Not a hard thing to do.
There is no double-standard. One is a happy gay couple, and the other is an anti-gay American Taliban asshole. She doesn't make hate cakes, and that's what he wanted. She didn't refuse to serve him because of his faith, she's Catholic, she refused to serve because of his hated. They saw through his BS, and so should you.

With that, at 21K, I'm on break. See ya, maybe.
Promising to leave us again, you lying POS?

Yes we know, only gay rights matter. No other Citizens' rights and beliefs should be respected. Man, militant gays are so intolerant. And i think more & more Americans are beginning to see that.

Straw man argument.

What happened to your mantra, "bake the cake", fucking hypocrite.

She offered to bake the cake, farking moron.

First no one was talking to you, but how about this scenario. A faghadist walks into a Christian bakery demanding a fag wedding cake. Would you think it would be OK for them to bake the cake and tell the fags to decorate and set it up themselves?

First, I don't need your permission to respond to a post. This is a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation, you are posting in the wrong forum. Second, I am not under any obligation to answer questions from bigots who can't seem to resist labeling people with derogatory names in public forums. Capiche.

First I have no problem with gays, on the other hand I have a big problem with radical fag activist that want to force their lifestyle choices on everyone else. If they want to be treated like everyone else maybe they should start acting like everyone else and stop trying to destroy anyone who objects to their choices. I've got some gay friends who are embarrassed by the faghadist. You refused to answer my question because your answer would show you to be the hypocrite you are, just like PMH. So go on ignoring reality and we'll keep laughing at you.

The fact that you used the phrase "radical fag activists" in the same sentence where you declared yourself to "have no problem with gays" leads me to believe you are deluded, and thus, ignore your own reality. Being gay is not a choice. To what question did I not respond?

If you don't think being gay is a choice, is being bisexual a choice?

She offered to bake the cake, farking moron.

First no one was talking to you, but how about this scenario. A faghadist walks into a Christian bakery demanding a fag wedding cake. Would you think it would be OK for them to bake the cake and tell the fags to decorate and set it up themselves?

First, I don't need your permission to respond to a post. This is a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation, you are posting in the wrong forum. Second, I am not under any obligation to answer questions from bigots who can't seem to resist labeling people with derogatory names in public forums. Capiche.

First I have no problem with gays, on the other hand I have a big problem with radical fag activist that want to force their lifestyle choices on everyone else. If they want to be treated like everyone else maybe they should start acting like everyone else and stop trying to destroy anyone who objects to their choices. I've got some gay friends who are embarrassed by the faghadist. You refused to answer my question because your answer would show you to be the hypocrite you are, just like PMH. So go on ignoring reality and we'll keep laughing at you.

The fact that you used the phrase "radical fag activists" in the same sentence where you declared yourself to "have no problem with gays" leads me to believe you are deluded, and thus, ignore your own reality. Being gay is not a choice. To what question did I not respond?

I don't think that Bisexuality is a choice any more than homosexuality, heterosexuality or transsexuality is.

If you don't think being gay is a choice, is being bisexual a choice, or were you born that way?

I don't think that Bisexuality is a choice any more than homosexuality, heterosexuality or transsexuality is.
How about your gross hypocrisy, is that a choice?

So I guess a bi should be able to marry both a man and a woman?

If you don't think being gay is a choice, is being bisexual a choice, or were you born that way?

What hypocrisy would that be?

So I guess a bi should be able to marry both a man and a woman?

Silly. Bigomy is illegal. Perhaps you are confused as to what it means to be bisexual.

Yours.

Yours.

Do you think you could be more vague?

Forum List

Back