Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Yeah.....when the left gives criminals a free hand at rape, robbery and murder...tends to wake people up to the fact that left wingers are stupid and nuts....
Absolutely. Look at Germany. Angela Merkel is in a shit-ton of trouble because she has not only allowed her citizens to be brutally raped and murdered by illegal aliens and refugees, but she’s actually supported it. She fights harder for the illegals and refugees committing the crimes than she does for her own citizens.

I looked at the pictures, and I don't see any guns.

Exactly - I see one guy who MIGHT be a body guard and no guns ... What an assumptive asshole -

Here’s @davidhogg111 in NYC today with armed guards and bunch of publicists. #neveragain #Hypocrites
Snowflake...if you read the article...you would see that Media Hogg acknowledged it. Why are you lefties all such partisan hacks? None of you are capable of acknowledging the hypocrisy of someone on “your side” or someone who shares your fucked up views.

I never cease to marvel at the ignorance of short attention span of progressives. They only glance at pictures. None of them read. What a bunch of low IQ dillholes.

What a piece of moronic filth you are.

The guy has had his life threatened by gun lovers literally thousands of times...you were probably one of them.

He would be a fucking moron if he did NOT have guards with him...especially in a city.

DUH!!!

If you are so fucking brave...tell us all your name, address, phone number and post a picture of yourself?
But you won't...you hypocritical low life.

Last edited:
I looked at the pictures, and I don't see any guns.

Exactly - I see one guy who MIGHT be a body guard and no guns ... What an assumptive asshole -

Here’s @davidhogg111 in NYC today with armed guards and bunch of publicists. #neveragain #Hypocrites
Snowflake...if you read the article...you would see that Media Hogg acknowledged it. Why are you lefties all such partisan hacks? None of you are capable of acknowledging the hypocrisy of someone on “your side” or someone who shares your fucked up views.

I never cease to marvel at the ignorance of short attention span of progressives. They only glance at pictures. None of them read. What a bunch of low IQ dillholes.

He said there was more than one and that they were "armed"?

Do share

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.

Is he saying ban all guns ? No .

An the NRA was a gun free zone at its convention when Trump came around.

Is he saying ban all guns ? No

of course not just like hitler

only ban guns of those that oppose your political standing

Keeping guns away from crazy violent criminals = Hitler? Lol!

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

So anybody should arm and protect themselves if they think it is necessary?

the making of another fine limousine liberal

do as i say not as i do

fck the asshole

So, if an anti-gun person hiring an armed guard is an example of "do as i say not as i do", would and America first person who has their wares made in China and other places also be an example of a "do as i say not as i do" person?

The left wing hypocrisy knows no bounds. Anti-gun senator Teddy Kennedy's privately employed bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office Building with unregistered automatic weapons. Teddy found a friendly judge who dismissed the charges.

of course stalinist leftists are above the law
What’s worse is this entire “us” and “them” dichotomy. Creating enemies of immigrants, non-Christians, and people of colour. Trump dehumanizes and vilifies immigrants saying they’ll “infest” the US. The language he’s using is straight out of Nazi Germany prior to the Holocaust. This is not an exaggeration.

Trump is now building concentration camps at military bases near the Southern Border to incarcerate anyone attempting to enter the USA and asking for asylum or sneaking across the border.

Trump is creating a crisis on the southern border to frighten voters into thinking the US is being “invaded”. It’s all a lie. Border crossings are at their lowest levels since the 1970’s.

Trump’s Presidency is now full blown fascism.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003
:CryingCow:

Is he saying ban all guns ? No .

An the NRA was a gun free zone at its convention when Trump came around.

Is he saying ban all guns ? No

of course not just like hitler

only ban guns of those that oppose your political standing

Keeping guns away from crazy violent criminals = Hitler? Lol!

fact is that is not who hogg is targeting

The guy has had his life threatened by gun lovers literally thousands of times...you were probably one of them.

He would be a fucking moron if he did NOT have guards with him...especially in a city.

DUH!!!

What a retarded piece of excrement (as well as a fucking, stupid maggot) you are to suggest otherwise.

If you are so fucking brave...tell us all your name, address, phone number and post a picture of yourself?
Lol
I know
He’s a pussy whipped bitch...

do as i say not as i do

fck the asshole

So, if an anti-gun person hiring an armed guard is an example of "do as i say not as i do", would and America first person who has their wares made in China and other places also be an example of a "do as i say not as i do" person?
ya know what i am sick of leftists like you

who are willing to be a subject

yes hoggs life is more important then yours

he deserves the right to self defense

you dont

It is the height of hypocrisy. All the anti (legal) gun celebrities, politicians, and career gun grabbers are protected by armed security. The Bradys, Bloomberg, Mark Kelly, Gabby Giffords, and the rest of the elite can afford armed guards. Now Hogg who is backed by big money leftists like Bloomberg, and Soros.

It is the height of hypocrisy. All the anti (legal) gun celebrities, politicians, and career gun grabbers are protected by armed security. The Bradys, Bloomberg, Mark Kelly, Gabby Giffords, and the rest of the elite can afford armed guards. Now Hogg who is backed by big money leftists like Bloomberg, and Soros.
Yep, progressive anti-gun nutters have zero credibility

DUH!!!

What a retarded piece of excrement (as well as a fucking, stupid maggot) you are to suggest otherwise.

Lol
I know
He’s a pussy whipped bitch...

Just as I thought...you are a friggin' nobody and you don't even have the guts to post your personal information online.

Yet you expect a guy who has had his life threatened literally thousands of times NOT to have guards when he travels.

And you call him out for simply protecting himself while you are cowardly huddled behind a computer screen. Safe and sound.

Sir...you are the most cowardly hypocrite I have yet 'met' on this board. I despise sniveling little 'people' like you.

We are done here...I try not to waste too much time with people below cochroaches on the evolutionary chain.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am an independent.

Last edited:
96DA2C9B-907B-407C-AF85-1211A40D04E9.jpeg

do as i say not as i do

fck the asshole

ya know what i am sick of leftists like you

who are willing to be a subject

yes hoggs life is more important then yours

he deserves the right to self defense

you dont

It was a simple question, so take the stick out of your leftist ass and answer the question.

And by the way, I have more than enough guns to protect me and my family and your family as well.

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Forum List

Back