Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.
I have neither “fear” nor an ounce of “panic” where I live. Likewise, I have never been in a single automobile accident in my entire life. But I still wear my seatbelt.

You HAVE to wear a seatbelt or risk getting ticketed.
Damn leftist regulation monkeys :rolleyes:

I am more than a half a century old and have never felt the need to walk around armed and have never once needed to be armed when I was not.
I’m sorry...are you somehow under the misguided impression that I have the slightest interest in you or your uninformed opinions? :dunno:

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?
Vintage liberal “logic”. Hey dumb ass, who wouldn’t fear hardened murderous criminals like MS-13, the Hells Angels, and Ted Bundy?

Millions and millions of them all across the U.S. A reasonable, logical person recognizes that and takes personal responsibility for their personal security. Only an ignorant, partisan hack doesn’t carry a firearm.

I am neither ignorant, partisan, nor a hack. And I see no need to carry a firearm anywhere my daily travels take me here in Maryland.

But just so you know, I am totally OK with properly licensed people with carry permits doing so.

Go into Baltimore....... explain their gun control laws and their out of control murder rate......they have more gun murders than New York....

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Hogg and the rest of the Parkland kids support the second amendment.
And I am a gun owner

What else ya got :confused-84: :dunno: :confused-84:

No, they don't....they are lying.

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.
I have neither “fear” nor an ounce of “panic” where I live. Likewise, I have never been in a single automobile accident in my entire life. But I still wear my seatbelt.

Damn leftist regulation monkeys :rolleyes:

So, if you have to have a seat belt you support forcing people to carry guns for protection too.......? Good to know.

No I don’t. What an idiotic comment. I have a family member who has never worn a seatbelt. Not once. They have an irrational fear of being “trapped” inside of the automobile.

Would you like to try again or would you like to finally admit you were wrong?

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?
Something wrong with the "place you am?"

You un-American, dishonorable, paranoid people are the real enemies of liberty.
Uh...you are the anti-American side of the aisle, dimwit. You’re the one who violates the U.S. Constitution. You’re the one who refused to uphold the U.S. Constitution (hell, you refuse to even fuck’n read it). And you’re the one who advocates 24x7 to oppress people and strip them of their liberty.

I am a HELLL of a lot less worried about most of those in prison (most of them are in for non-violent crimes) getting out then I am of a staggeringly stupid and/or mentally disturbed person like you owning a gun.

You gun whackos care more about your guns then you do your own children. And of those that I have known...you treat your guns a HECK of a lot better then you do your children as well.
Your paralyzing fear of an inanimate object is hilarious... :lmao:

No I don’t. What an idiotic comment. I have a family member who has never worn a seatbelt. Not once. They have an irrational fear of being “trapped” inside of the automobile.

Would you like to try again or would you like to finally admit you were wrong?

You live in New Hampshire?

Every state except New Hampshire requires adults to wear seat belts while traveling in a motor vehicle. Lap belts have been mandated on new vehicles since 1968. Rear outboard lap belts have been required since 1989, and shoulder harnesses since 2008. Subrogation professionals, like trial lawyers, must come face to face with an increasingly used defense within the civil justice system. In cases involving auto accidents, even if the plaintiff/insured is totally free from negligence, not wearing a seat belt could result in a reduction of the damages the plaintiff will be allowed to recover. And with increasing frequency, it is being used by liability adjusters as an argument for significantly reducing offers of settlement. Trial lawyers are also using the argument offensively and with some success.​

seat-belt-defense-in-all-50-states

Hmmmm...do you understand the concept of carrying a gun concealed? Are you really this stupid?

Yes, and you know this guy was an armed - HOW exactly?
When did you develop X-ray vision for photographs??
Because Media Hogg acknowledged it in his tweets. You would have realized that had you taken the 3 minutes to read the article. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...do you understand the concept of carrying a gun concealed? Are you really this stupid?

Yes, and you know this guy was an armed - HOW exactly?
When did you develop X-ray vision for photographs??
Because Media Hogg acknowledged it in his tweets. You would have realized that had you taken the 3 minutes to read the article. :rolleyes:

He acknowledged body guards - I saw no acknowledgment of guns. Do share

Nope. But I still don’t have to wear a seatbelt. It’s completely a choice. As proven by my family member who has never worn one. Not even once.

I wear it because I choose to. I recognize the risk of death or significant injury. Which is the exact same reason I carry a gun everywhere I go.

It’s completely a choice.
Correct! People can choose to break the law. You are free to pay the fines and higher insurance rates, and you are free to increase your own risk of death and injury. People have a right to be stupid and irrational in this country.

It’s completely a choice.
Correct! People can choose to break the law. You are free to pay the fines and higher insurance rates, and you are free to increase your own risk of death and injury. People have a right to be stupid and irrational in this country.

People have a right to be stupid and irrational in this country

And those people vote for democrats...

I am neither ignorant, partisan, nor a hack. And I see no need to carry a firearm anywhere my daily travels take me here in Maryland.
Because you are ignorant. Only ignorant people walk around unarmed. Informed, educated, enlightened people recognize the crime rates and take personal responsibility for their personal security.

I am more than a half a century old and have never felt the need to walk around armed and have never once needed to be armed when I was not.

Explain that to Dr. Petit.......

We have guns in our home, and everyone in my household knows how to use them.

Nope. But I still don’t have to wear a seatbelt. It’s completely a choice. As proven by my family member who has never worn one. Not even once.

I wear it because I choose to. I recognize the risk of death or significant injury. Which is the exact same reason I carry a gun everywhere I go.

Sorry dude - a cop cannot ticket you for the SOLE reason you were not wearing a seatbelt except in 15 states. But if there were other offenses and you weren't wearing a seatbelt - Damn straight they can and will add that to the ticket.

Additionally, if a person is injured and not at fault - not wearing a seatbelt results in significantly reduced damages.

Carrying a gun everywhere is paranoid and stupid.

Really not a good comparison at all, but if it works for you, I am happy for you.

Forum List

Back