Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?
Vintage liberal “logic”. Hey dumb ass, who wouldn’t fear hardened murderous criminals like MS-13, the Hells Angels, and Ted Bundy?

Millions and millions of them all across the U.S. A reasonable, logical person recognizes that and takes personal responsibility for their personal security. Only an ignorant, partisan hack doesn’t carry a firearm.

I am neither ignorant, partisan, nor a hack. And I see no need to carry a firearm anywhere my daily travels take me here in Maryland.

But just so you know, I am totally OK with properly licensed people with carry permits doing so.

The guy has had his life threatened by gun lovers literally thousands of times...you were probably one of them.
So? So what? They are just words. It is just a threat. What is he, a pussy? Is he scared?

I mean...that's what you assholes say every time we want to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.

You're pissed off because the hypocrisy of your messiah has been exposed. And rather than being a big boy and calling it out, you double-down with the hypocrisy of supporting his hypocrisy of being surrounded by guns while railing against guns.

Idiot.

...especially in a city.
laugh.gif

The irony!!! The irony!!! :lmao:

I am neither ignorant, partisan, nor a hack. And I see no need to carry a firearm anywhere my daily travels take me here in Maryland.
Because you are ignorant. Only ignorant people walk around unarmed. Informed, educated, enlightened people recognize the crime rates and take personal responsibility for their personal security.

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Hogg and the rest of the Parkland kids support the second amendment.
And I am a gun owner

What else ya got :confused-84: :dunno: :confused-84:

Because you are ignorant. Only ignorant people walk around unarmed. Informed, educated, enlightened people recognize the crime rates and take personal responsibility for their personal security.

No, informed, educated enlightened people don't consider themselves at such levels of risk when they are out in public that they feel the need to carry a firearm.

What a piece of moronic filth you are.

The guy has had his life threatened by gun lovers literally thousands of times...you were probably one of them.

He would be a fucking moron if he did NOT have guards with him...especially in a city.

DUH!!!

What a retarded piece of excrement (as well as a fucking, stupid maggot) you are to suggest otherwise.

If you are so fucking brave...tell us all your name, address, phone number and post a picture of yourself?
But you won't...you hypocritical low life.
Lol
I know
He’s a pussy whipped bitch...

Just as I thought...you are a friggin' nobody and you don't even have the guts to post your personal information online.

Yet you expect a guy who has had his life threatened literally thousands of times NOT to have guards when he travels.

And you call him out for simply protecting himself while you are cowardly huddled behind a computer screen. Safe and sound.

Sir...you are the most cowardly hypocrite I have yet 'met' on this board. I despise sniveling little 'people' like you.

We are done here...I try not to waste too much time with people below cochroaches on the evolutionary chain.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am an independent.
You haven't met Bri ,Sassy??

I am more than a half a century old and have never felt the need to walk around armed and have never once needed to be armed when I was not.

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

I am a HELLL of a lot less worried about most of those in prison getting out (most of them are in for non-violent crimes) then I am of a staggeringly stupid and/or mentally disturbed person like you owning a gun.

You gun whackos care more about your guns then you do your own children. And - sadly - of those that I have known...you treat your guns a HECK of a lot better then you do your children.

You un-American, dishonorable, paranoid people are the real enemies of liberty.

Last edited:

He would be a fucking moron if he did NOT have guards with him...especially in a city.

DUH!!!

If you are so fucking brave...tell us all your name, address, phone number and post a picture of yourself?

Americans with guns are not going to shoot him.....democrats with guns have tried to kill President Trump, the Republican baseball team and have beaten and attacked other republicans.....hogg has nothing to fear......except he is in a democrat controlled city....where he has to worry about democrats shooting him....

From the Washington Post on how hogg is in danger....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

I am more than a half a century old and have never felt the need to walk around armed and have never once needed to be armed when I was not.

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.

Tell that to the victims of rape, robbery and murder in this country, or any other country......they didn't know the morning of the life changing violence that they would be the target.....

Is he saying ban all guns ? No .

An the NRA was a gun free zone at its convention when Trump came around.

Is he saying ban all guns ? No

of course not just like hitler

only ban guns of those that oppose your political standing

Keeping guns away from crazy violent criminals = Hitler? Lol!

We want to keep guns away from democrats but we also believe in the Constitution....we just wish democrats would stop shooting and murdering people...

Explain that to Dr. Petit.......

I have neither “fear” nor an ounce of “panic” where I live. Likewise, I have never been in a single automobile accident in my entire life. But I still wear my seatbelt.

Hypocrisy, much?

I am a HELLL of a lot less worried about most of those in prison (most of them are in for non-violent crimes) getting out then I am of a staggeringly stupid and/or mentally disturbed person like you owning a gun.

You gun whackos care more about your guns then you do your own children. And of those that I have known...you treat your guns a HECK of a lot better then you do your children as well.

You un-American, dishonorable, paranoid people are the real enemies of liberty.

Moron....it is the violent gun criminals that democrats keep letting out of jail that are doing the shooting, not republicans.....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

Hmmmm...do you understand the concept of carrying a gun concealed? Are you really this stupid?

Yes, and you know this guy was an armed - HOW exactly?
When did you develop X-ray vision for photographs??

DUH!!!

What a retarded piece of excrement (as well as a fucking, stupid maggot) you are to suggest otherwise.

Lol
I know
He’s a pussy whipped bitch...

Just as I thought...you are a friggin' nobody and you don't even have the guts to post your personal information online.

Yet you expect a guy who has had his life threatened literally thousands of times NOT to have guards when he travels.

And you call him out for simply protecting himself while you are cowardly huddled behind a computer screen. Safe and sound.

Sir...you are the most cowardly hypocrite I have yet 'met' on this board. I despise sniveling little 'people' like you.

We are done here...I try not to waste too much time with people below cochroaches on the evolutionary chain.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am an independent.

No...moron....we don't care that he has armed guards..... we care that he wants to take our guns away from us so we can't protect ourselves....since we can't afford 24/7 armed security like he has....that is the point...please...engage brain before posting...

Forum List

Back