Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Lil Davey needs to be careful who he thinks his 'friends' are. If he trusts the Democratic Party leaders with providing his 'security' he's an idiot; they will make a 'photo op' of his getting murdered in a heartbeat as soon as he's no longer 'useful' and they think they can get away with it. Look at what the vermin do to kids already..

I actually just read this? ^ Pinch me :D

What a piece of moronic filth you are.

The guy has had his life threatened by gun lovers literally thousands of times...you were probably one of them.

He would be a fucking moron if he did NOT have guards with him...especially in a city.

DUH!!!

What a retarded piece of excrement (as well as a fucking, stupid maggot) you are to suggest otherwise.

If you are so fucking brave...tell us all your name, address, phone number and post a picture of yourself?
But you won't...you hypocritical low life.
Lol
I know
He’s a pussy whipped bitch...

Just as I thought...you are a friggin' nobody and you don't even have the guts to post your personal information online.

Yet you expect a guy who has had his life threatened literally thousands of times NOT to have guards when he travels.

And you call him out for simply protecting himself while you are cowardly huddled behind a computer screen. Safe and sound.

Sir...you are the most cowardly hypocrite I have yet 'met' on this board. I despise sniveling little 'people' like you.

We are done here...I try not to waste too much time with people below cochroaches on the evolutionary chain.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am an independent.
Little Hogg boy is a pussy whipped bitch, Its about hypocrisy with a little weasel

Additionally, if a person is injured and not at fault - not wearing a seatbelt results in significantly reduced damages.
Not carrying a firearm results in significantly reduced self-defense.
Nonsense ^
Wait...you’re now going to attempt to argue that not having a firearm doesn’t reduce your self-defense capabilities?!?

Holy shit :lmao:

So why does law enforcement carry firearms if it doesn’t increase self-defense capabilities?

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Hogg and the rest of the Parkland kids support the second amendment.
And I am a gun owner

What else ya got :confused-84: :dunno: :confused-84:
You along with those media whores are just the same tired bunch of anti-gun nutters..

Oh for the love of God - You're twice as likely to die or sustain a serious injury in accident without a seatbelt.
So don’t get in an accident. Problem solved. I’ve never been in one. My family member who refuses to wear a seatbelt has never been in an accident. What’s the problem?

You sound like a scared, paranoid coward to me. If you’re that afraid to drive without a seatbelt, you should start walking or riding a bicycle.

I am neither ignorant, partisan, nor a hack. And I see no need to carry a firearm anywhere my daily travels take me here in Maryland.
Because you are ignorant. Only ignorant people walk around unarmed. Informed, educated, enlightened people recognize the crime rates and take personal responsibility for their personal security.

I am more than a half a century old and have never felt the need to walk around armed and have never once needed to be armed when I was not.

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.
Lol
Your missing the point, it’s about some fucked up collective telling the individual what to do. Whether someone carries or not it’s no one else’s business... and certainly none of the federal governments/deep states business whatsoever.
Those sick motherfuckers can fuck off... They have zero credibility on the matter

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.
I have neither “fear” nor an ounce of “panic” where I live. Likewise, I have never been in a single automobile accident in my entire life. But I still wear my seatbelt.

You HAVE to wear a seatbelt or risk getting ticketed.
Damn leftist regulation monkeys :rolleyes:
Na, They don’t enforce fucked up laws like that around here...

You live in New Hampshire?
Nope. But I still don’t have to wear a seatbelt. It’s completely a choice. As proven by my family member who has never worn one. Not even once.

I wear it because I choose to. I recognize the risk of death or significant injury. Which is the exact same reason I carry a gun everywhere I go.

Sorry dude - a cop cannot ticket you for the SOLE reason you were not wearing a seatbelt except in 15 states. But if there were other offenses and you weren't wearing a seatbelt - Damn straight they can and will add that to the ticket.

Additionally, if a person is injured and not at fault - not wearing a seatbelt results in significantly reduced damages.

Carrying a gun everywhere is paranoid and stupid.
Someone else wearing a seatbelt or not or carrying or not is none of your business… Fuck face

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Hogg and the rest of the Parkland kids support the second amendment.
And I am a gun owner

What else ya got :confused-84: :dunno: :confused-84:

No, they don't....they are lying.

Here is what they want - They support the second amendment for law abiding gun owners but simply want universal checks and a ban on assault-style weapons and high capacity magazines. Neither of those things is guaranteed in the second amendment. Ask the ghost of Scalia.

Here are the laws that student gun-control activists from Parkland actually want to pass
Lol
Those little fuckers have no credibility on the matter… So shut the fuck up

Wait...you’re now going to attempt to argue that not having a firearm doesn’t reduce your self-defense capabilities?!?

So why does law enforcement carry firearms if it doesn’t increase self-defense capabilities?

Gawd - My argument was that you are not twice as likely to die or be seriously injured if you have an altercation in public and happen to be carrying a gun. You ARE if you don't wear a seatbelt and get in a wreck.

I've seen the cop argument before and it is stoopid. Cops spend all day responding to things like domestic disputes and to various other kooks and criminals. Simply pulling someone over even for a minor traffic violation can be dicey. So kindly spare me on that one.

Do you carry your gun in to do your banking? If so, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Holy shit indeed :lol:

Carrying a gun everywhere is paranoid and stupid.
Which is exactly as idiotic and ignorant as saying “wearing a seatbelt everywhere you drive is paranoid and stupid”. :laugh:

The difference? You’re very weak-minded and were conditioned to believe that seatbelts are “good” while guns are “scary”.

Oh for the love of God - You're twice as likely to die or sustain a serious injury in accident without a seatbelt.

Among drivers and front-seat passengers, seat belts reduce the risk of death by 45%, and cut the risk of serious injury by 50%.

Show me statistics proving you're twice as likely to die if you don't carry a fucking gun everywhere you go.

Go take a Logic101 class please. :rolleyes-41:
Lol
Fuck seatbelts, it should be a personal choice. Control freaks like yourself want to force people to wear seatbelts… Fuck you

Your missing the point, it’s about some fucked up collective telling the individual what to do. Whether someone carries or not it’s no one else’s business... and certainly none of the federal governments/deep states business whatsoever.
You have to understand, Gulping Gayturd is the ultimate statist. The leading fascist on this board (who - like all progressives - claims to be “radical right”). Apparently he is soooooooo “radical right” that he’s come all the way around to the left where he believes guns should be banned by the government and President Trump is “evil” for restoring constitutional government.

No, they don't....they are lying.
No they do NOT want a ban on "all semi-auto". The word "semi" cannot be found in their list.

Time for your cut-n-paste about all the wonderful things the NRA does - LoL

The AR-15 rifle is not an Assault weapon, it is a semi automatic rifle and they want those rifles banned......you are lying, they are lying....at their CNN townhall they all screamed they want to ban semi automatic weapons...at their anti gun rallies across the country, they demanded all semi automatic weapons be banned....

You are lying.

Assault-STYLE weapon - Cripes, now you're getting all wonky about it! :D
ARs are just sporting rifles

Fuck seatbelts, it should be a personal choice. Control freaks like yourself want to force people to wear seatbelts… Fuck you

I'm kinda hoping that you tug on Superman's cape, piss into the wind, tug the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger AND ...

NEVER wear a seatbelt! :)

I've seen the cop argument before and it is stoopid. Cops spend all day responding to things like domestic disputes and to various other kooks and criminals. Simply pulling someone over even for a minor traffic violation can be dicey.
So to recap...according to DrLove the world is so safe, one has to be an idiot to carry a firearm. Yet simultaneously, the world is so astoundingly dangerous, law enforcement officers are in grave and immediate danger every time they pull over a soccer mom for rolling through a stop sign.

Folks...you just can’t make this stuff up.

I'm kinda hoping that you tug on Superman's cape, piss into the wind, tug the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger AND ...

NEVER wear a seatbelt! :)
I live in a rural area, no need for seatbelts.
That’s why it should be a personal choice.
It’s cowardly to let the collective tell you what to do... lol

Gawd - My argument was that you are not twice as likely to die or be seriously injured if you have an altercation in public and happen to be carrying a gun.
That was a different post. Why are you being disingenuous now? You intentionally deleted what you wrote because it was this:

FA638F5E-6FB4-4790-8C7E-FD223B7A13EF.jpeg

You stated it was “nonsense” that not having a firearm results in diminished self-defense capabilities.

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

Well, Quelle Non-Surprise!

Do you carry your gun in to do your banking? If so, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Uh...who does their “banking” in a bank anymore? What are you, like 78? :laugh:

Snowflake, I literally haven’t stepped foot in a bank in over 20 years. My pay checks are all direct deposit. My bills are all done online. My taxes are all done online and either deposited via wire transfers or paid online. And about 90% of that is done from my phone.

I've seen the cop argument before and it is stoopid. Cops spend all day responding to things like domestic disputes and to various other kooks and criminals. Simply pulling someone over even for a minor traffic violation can be dicey.
So to recap...according to DrLove the world is so safe, one has to be an idiot to carry a firearm. Yet simultaneously, the world is so astoundingly dangerous, law enforcement officers are in grave and immediate danger every time they pull over a soccer mom for rolling through a stop sign.

Folks...you just can’t make this stuff up.

Please don't compare the day to day dangers faced by the average individual to those faced by a cop.
My Glock is for home defense and plinking at the range. I have no problem with a properly trained and sober individual carrying concealed.
But unless you encounter dangerous situations from day to day like a cop does, the chances you'll ever need it are one in a million.

STOP BEING PARANOID

Forum List

Back