Anti-gun Senator charged with gun running

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Personally, I would think of this as the ultimate betrayal if I were a lefty moonbat, but, for some reason, no one is talking about it.

A Democratic state senator from San Francisco who’s known for his gun-control and violence-prevention efforts was arrested Wednesday on federal corruption and firearms charges.
Sen. Leland Yee was released from custody Wednesday on $500,000 bail after appearing handcuffed and shackled in federal court.
The 137-page affidavit in support of a criminal complaint against Yee, who represents parts of San Francisco and San Mateo County, and dozens of others culminated a yearslong investigation by the FBI into allegations of firearms trafficking, money laundering, murder for hire, drug distribution, trafficking in contraband cigarettes and honest-services fraud.
Court documents say Yee or one of his campaign staffers accepted at least $42,800 in cash or campaign contributions from undercover FBI agents in exchange for carrying out agents’ requests. He is also accused of trying to help an undercover agent obtain weapons from a Muslim rebel group.

State Sen. Leland Yee arrest casts light on complex corruption case | Crime & Courts | San Francisco | San Francisco Examiner

You know what they say...

Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns. If I was a gangster with legislative powers, I would try to take guns away from the sheep, too. That's just common sense!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back