Anti-gun Wacky Ed Stack, billionaire CEO of Dick's Sporting Goods, running for president 3rd-party

anti-gun?

I don't believe he is ANTI-GUN

Dick's Sporting Goods pulls guns and ammo from 125 stores - CNN

Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling guns and ammunition at 125 stores where firearm sales have struggled.
The company removed firearms and hunting accessories from 10 stores last fall as a test. The test went well and sales grew in those stores, Dick's said. So the company decided to pull guns, ammunition, and firearm accessories from an additional 125 stores where sales of the merchandise have underperformed.
"This is around having productive space," CEO Edward Stack told analysts on Tuesday. Stack said Dick's (DKS) will replace its firearms' sections in those stores with higher-margin sporting goods merchandise that can "drive growth."

Seems to me he is a good businessman

• Banned

anti-gun?

Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling guns and ammunition at 125 stores where firearm sales have struggled.
The company removed firearms and hunting accessories from 10 stores last fall as a test. The test went well and sales grew in those stores, Dick's said. So the company decided to pull guns, ammunition, and firearm accessories from an additional 125 stores where sales of the merchandise have underperformed.
"This is around having productive space," CEO Edward Stack told analysts on Tuesday. Stack said Dick's (DKS) will replace its firearms' sections in those stores with higher-margin sporting goods merchandise that can "drive growth."

Thanks for proving my point. you make my life easier

anti-gun?

Thanks for proving my point. you make my life easier

yawn

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/c/guns-ammo

sigh

pathetic
loser
moron
idiot
dolt

trump voter

Forum List