Anti gunners, NRA convention will allow all legal carry options....

But...the Republicans won't allow guns. Oh where's the outrage!?

Now criminals all around the Republican convention will know it's a GUN FREE ZONE and swarm in to commit unspeakable acts of criminality. How can any sane Republican attend knowing they can't carry a gun to protect themselves?

Gun metal lickers are faawwnnny.
The op especially he must have sex with firearms as much as he yammers about them.

Again...bring up guns and you anti gunners are dropping your jeans and start playing with yourselves.......

Guys....this is not normal behavior...you need to get help.......
Thanks for proving my point.
All you do is yammer about guns .
Obsessive masturbation too?

Unlike you anti gunners who have sexual fixations on guns....I see them as a tool.....and my primary posting is less about guns and more about our Right to self defense....

Sure...you won't understand that......you hear or see the word gun and you start playing with yourselves....again, get help.

Now criminals all around the Republican convention will know it's a GUN FREE ZONE and swarm in to commit unspeakable acts of criminality. How can any sane Republican attend knowing they can't carry a gun to protect themselves?

The op especially he must have sex with firearms as much as he yammers about them.

Again...bring up guns and you anti gunners are dropping your jeans and start playing with yourselves.......

Unlike you anti gunners who have sexual fixations on guns....I see them as a tool.....and my primary posting is less about guns and more about our Right to self defense....

Sure...you won't understand that......you hear or see the word gun and you start playing with yourselves....again, get help.
Fucking hilarious false .
I was raised around guns.
My dad was a lifer in the Marines.
I could shoot before I could ride a bike.
Gotta break it to you pal, but you are obsessed.
You like all emotionally fucked up people are always saying everyone else needs"help" , when in reality just the opposite is true.

Went to the NRA convention in 2004. Good time. Glad to see they are still fulfilling their primary purpose & protecting our enumerated right to keep & bear arms....

remember when the anti gunners were acting like little girls when the Republican Party said they would not allow concealed carry at their convention...mainly because of the Secret Service...?

Well, the upcoming NRA convention will allow legal carry options in all of their sites...only excluding those areas temporarily taken over by the Secret Service when our future President Trump shows up....

The carry lamp is lit at NRA Louisville meeting

Lawful firearms carry is the law of the land in most places for the 145th National Rifle Association’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits in Kentucky this week.

Billed as “Freedom’s Safest Place” with over 500,000 sq. ft. of gun and accessory displays and more than 830 exhibitors ranging from 1791 Gunleather to ZEV, most areas of the Kentucky Exposition Center, KFC Yum Center Arena, and Kentucky International Convention Center will permit firearm carry in accordance with state and local laws. As all three are state-owned facilities, none prohibits the lawful concealed or open carry of firearms.

With that being said, there are some exceptions to this overall policy.

“Firearms and knives will be prohibited in any areas temporarily under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Secret Service,” noted Catherine Mortensen, an NRA spokesperson, in an email to Guns.com.
...and no one will get shot
Lol

Yeah...exactly like that...whining like a bitchy little girl.......thanks for showing us how it was done....and of course you deflect from the purpose of this post...to show that the NRA is going to have armed Americans at their event....
Don't they always.
Non issue.
The non issue is so called "gun violence" in the country...

You like all emotionally fucked up people are always saying everyone else needs"help" , when in reality just the opposite is true.
If that is true, you know so called "gun violence" is an nonissue in this country...

If that is true, you know so called "gun violence" is an nonissue in this country...
It's true and as always you are taking out your ass.

Prove that so called "gun violence" is a serious issue in this country?

No need to prove the obvious .
You want me to prove water is wet too?

Where is your proof??

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive
A tiny, tiny percent of one percent of Americans are affected by so called "gun violence"... Fact

So called "gun violence" is an nonissue... Although bed wetting control freaks seem to have their priorities fucked up. Lol

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

The gun violence archive has been caught lying....sorry....really, really bad source.

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

The CDC, the FBI and the Bureau of Justice statistics actually show the death rates from gun murder....and they have been going down since the 1990s as more Americans own and carry guns......everything you believe about guns in this country is wrong....it is not based in objective facts or reality....

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

From the FBI table 8.....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

And here is the FBI table 8……it is a great table because it goes back4 years to show the rates of decrease….

2014 table…..

From 2014…..and I added 2011……

2006 fbi table 8

Murder by firearm….

2006-- 10,225
2007 10,129
2008-- 9,528
2009-- 9,199
2010- 8,874
2011-- 8,653