Anti gunners, NRA convention will allow all legal carry options....

Prove that so called "gun violence" is a serious issue in this country?
No need to prove the obvious .
You want me to prove water is wet too?
Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

So...the gun violence archive...which has been shown to pad their numbers....

Here are actual numbers from the CDC on child death rates and guns...vs. other means...

Broker Version 9.4

Accidental death by cause for 2014.....ages <1-14. ( 320 million guns in private hands in 2013) (74.2 million children 2010 census)

Accidental gun...48 ( 2013...69) ( 2012...58) ( 2011...74)
Accidental drowning...647
Accidental car deaths...1,083
Accidental falls...53
----------------
Compared to accidental gun deaths in 2013...
Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...
Broker Version 9.4

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-9 years old: 15

10-15 years old: 24

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Accidental gun death:

<1.... 0

1-4.... 22

5-9.... 14

10-14.... 12

total: 48
--------
Accidental Drowning:

<1.... 29

1-4.... 388

5-9.... 125

10-14.... 105

Total: 647
-------
Accidental car deaths;

<1.... 61

1-4.... 293

5-9.... 345

10-14....384
Total: 1,083
-----------------
Accidental poisoning:

<1.... 9

1-4.... 28

5-9.... 9

10-14.... 22

Total: 68
-------
Accidental Falls:

<1.... 8

1-4.... 24

5-9....8

10-14.... 13

Total: 53

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

And of course...the other side of the equation the anti gunners never want to face....how often are guns actually used to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...

Self defense with a gun:

The name of the group doing the gun self defense study is followed by the year, and the number of defensive gun uses that they found in their research......also which studies excluded police and military defensive gun use....

Self defense with a gun......40 years of actual research...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Last

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

And here are gun murder stats for kids from the CDC......2013.....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

From Wisqars, the CDC death and injury site.....2014

Gun murder of children....

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

Suffocation murder of children....

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

Unspecified method of murder of children....

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

So.......I guess you only care if children are shot...not if they are suffocated or by any other means as long as they are "Unspecified."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Where is your proof??
Everywhere.
Where's yours?
Deflection
Gun Violence Archive

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

So.......I guess you only care if children are shot...not if they are suffocated or by any other means as long as they are "Unspecified."
And you claim you're not obsessed!

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

With guns....no. With the Bill of Rights and in particular the right to self defense....sure. It is the one right that protects all others and the one that is easily attacked by people like you.....

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

With guns....no. With the Bill of Rights and in particular the right to self defense....sure. It is the one right that protects all others and the one that is easily attacked by people like you.....
It's all the same delusion .
If you weren't obsessed you'd know that.
Who are people like me?
The un obsessed?

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

Who are people like me?
The un obsessed?

Guns for self defense is my issue...some go for animal rights, recycling, veganism, some their football team......self defense is my issue...and it is a life or death issue.

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

Who are people like me?
The un obsessed?

Guns for self defense is my issue...some go for animal rights, recycling, veganism, some their football team......self defense is my issue...and it is a life or death issue.
Only if you're obsessed.
You still haven't answered my question.
Who are people like me?

<1......5

1-4....47

5-9....58

10-14...174

--------------

<1....26

1-4....24

5-9....11

10-14....225

------

<1....119

1-4....149

5-9....14

10-14....6

Who are people like me?
The un obsessed?

Only if you're obsessed.
Who are people like me?

Anti gun nuts.....some say they simply want "common sense" gun control...which means they want so many regulations, taxes, and laws on ownership...only the rich and politically connected will own guns....others are true ding bats....they want all guns banned....

Some have no idea about the issue except for words that sound meaningful.....licensing, registration, universal background checks, magazine limits.......and they believe that those words actually mean something for dealing with gun crime.

So introduce yourself....where do you stand on gun control?...please.....explain

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:And you claim you're not obsessed!

Who are people like me?
The un obsessed?

Only if you're obsessed.
Who are people like me?

Anti gun nuts.....some say they simply want "common sense" gun control...which means they want so many regulations, taxes, and laws on ownership...only the rich and politically connected will own guns....others are true ding bats....they want all guns banned....

Some have no idea about the issue except for words that sound meaningful.....licensing, registration, universal background checks, magazine limits.......and they believe that those words actually mean something for dealing with gun crime.

So introduce yourself....where do you stand on gun control?...please.....explain
Bahahahaha!

But...the Republicans won't allow guns. Oh where's the outrage!?

Now criminals all around the Republican convention will know it's a GUN FREE ZONE and swarm in to commit unspeakable acts of criminality. How can any sane Republican attend knowing they can't carry a gun to protect themselves?

Gun metal lickers are faawwnnny.
The op especially he must have sex with firearms as much as he yammers about them.

Again...bring up guns and you anti gunners are dropping your jeans and start playing with yourselves.......

Guys....this is not normal behavior...you need to get help.......

The delusional state you live in is what is bizarre. You actually believe the nonsensical memes that float around in your head. I own guns Barney Fife, it is just your entire existence is predicated on what you hear on some radio show that you take as gospel dripping from the heavens but what is in fact lies told ad nauseum.

Jesus don't be so gullible.

Now criminals all around the Republican convention will know it's a GUN FREE ZONE and swarm in to commit unspeakable acts of criminality. How can any sane Republican attend knowing they can't carry a gun to protect themselves?
Oh look... more mindless nonsense...

remember when the anti gunners were acting like little girls when the Republican Party said they would not allow concealed carry at their convention...mainly because of the Secret Service...?

Well, the upcoming NRA convention will allow legal carry options in all of their sites...only excluding those areas temporarily taken over by the Secret Service when our future President Trump shows up....

The carry lamp is lit at NRA Louisville meeting

Lawful firearms carry is the law of the land in most places for the 145th National Rifle Association’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits in Kentucky this week.

Billed as “Freedom’s Safest Place” with over 500,000 sq. ft. of gun and accessory displays and more than 830 exhibitors ranging from 1791 Gunleather to ZEV, most areas of the Kentucky Exposition Center, KFC Yum Center Arena, and Kentucky International Convention Center will permit firearm carry in accordance with state and local laws. As all three are state-owned facilities, none prohibits the lawful concealed or open carry of firearms.

With that being said, there are some exceptions to this overall policy.

“Firearms and knives will be prohibited in any areas temporarily under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Secret Service,” noted Catherine Mortensen, an NRA spokesperson, in an email to Guns.com.
lol

Ridiculous thread premise.

There are no 'anti-gunners' - the notion is childish, moronic nonsense.
You keep saying that...:desk:but I am

the problem here is no matter how reasonable or logical any gun control measures that may be suggested will be seen buy gun nuts as an infringement on there delusion of what guns ownership is.

The op especially he must have sex with firearms as much as he yammers about them.

Again...bring up guns and you anti gunners are dropping your jeans and start playing with yourselves.......

Guys....this is not normal behavior...you need to get help.......
Thanks for proving my point.
All you do is yammer about guns .
Obsessive masturbation too?
Yet here you are ,in this thread

remember when the anti gunners were acting like little girls when the Republican Party said they would not allow concealed carry at their convention...mainly because of the Secret Service...?

Well, the upcoming NRA convention will allow legal carry options in all of their sites...only excluding those areas temporarily taken over by the Secret Service when our future President Trump shows up....

The carry lamp is lit at NRA Louisville meeting

Lawful firearms carry is the law of the land in most places for the 145th National Rifle Association’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits in Kentucky this week.

Billed as “Freedom’s Safest Place” with over 500,000 sq. ft. of gun and accessory displays and more than 830 exhibitors ranging from 1791 Gunleather to ZEV, most areas of the Kentucky Exposition Center, KFC Yum Center Arena, and Kentucky International Convention Center will permit firearm carry in accordance with state and local laws. As all three are state-owned facilities, none prohibits the lawful concealed or open carry of firearms.

With that being said, there are some exceptions to this overall policy.

“Firearms and knives will be prohibited in any areas temporarily under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Secret Service,” noted Catherine Mortensen, an NRA spokesperson, in an email to Guns.com.
lol
Ridiculous thread premise.
There are no 'anti-gunners' - the notion is childish, moronic nonsense.
You keep saying that...:desk:but I am
Thank you for proving Clayton's dishonesty.

Forum List

Back