Concealed and open carry allowed at NRA convention, 81,846 people...and nothing happened....

81,846 people....carrying guns at the NRA convention.....and nothing happened......

That drives you anti gunners nuts.......
Actually this is the first time I've thought about it. You're the only one with the obsession, buddy :laugh:

Anti gun assholes say that normal people carrying guns will just make it more dangerous...you had 81,846 people with the ability to carry guns and no one was shot....accidentally or with intent......

Versus 4 million in a gun free zone? WEAK!

Also, why did Trump ban guns when he spoke? Huh? :lmao:

Yes.....320 in a gun free zone in Florida....the Pulse Night club.....49 killed in the gun free zone by a mass shooter....
:dance:

I feel safer when I go somewhere and see someone open carrying. Saw a man with his wife and kids the other day in Wal Mart carrying on his hip...I thought it was cool and pointed it out to my kids. An Armed society is a Peaceful society.

4 million people went to Disney World last year with guns being banned

Nobody got shot
giphy.gif

Yeah...his point was pretty stupid......

Anti gun assholes say that normal people carrying guns will just make it more dangerous...you had 81,846 people with the ability to carry guns and no one was shot....accidentally or with intent......

Neither of you know what you are talking about.....everything you say is either a lie or distortion......but keep doing it.....it is all you have...
Not getting shot is the norm
I've been all over the country over 60 years and never saw someone get shot.......your single point is meaningless as are most of your threads

Forum List

Back