Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

Since it doesn't look like I am going to be able to take you up on your offer since you refuse to take a quiz yourself, I am curious as to what your answers are for some of the terms on your own quiz:

the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, Sayyid Quth, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe.

Five questions from your own quiz. Can you even answers these?

2. Al Ansar - biweely internet magazine of al Qaeda (They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel, pg. 57). The name is also used by numerous mosques, madrasses, and companies owned by muslims.

3. Sayyid Quth - disqualified (not in the Islamizatin Quiz)

4. Janjaweed - militia of Sudan Arab tribal groups, formed in 1988, armed by the Sudanese govt during the 1990s while operating in internal conflicts. (ie. fighting jihad on the non-Muslims in h ewest and south of Sudan). They have conducted brutal raids slaughtering and kidnapping non-Muslims. I'm not not too sure how this got into my Islamization Quiz, sinc eit has more to do with miitary warfare than Islamization, which is a subversive, usually non-violent process.

5. Dinka tribe - largest ethnic group in Sudan. Mostly black Christians. Millions of them have been executed. Tens of thousands enslaved, including Francis Bok, author of the book > Escape From Slavery. (Arab Muslims from more northern parts of Africa have raided and enslaved Black Africans from areas to their south for centuries. They were doing it long before any slave ships arrived in America. The word black in Arabic even also means "slave" - that's how deeply embedded slavery s in the Islamic world.

Now I will give you some items from the Quiz to identify >>

Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Salah Yassin, Kevin James, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed.

Have fun.

You also left off #1. The Mahdi.

Last edited:
Since it doesn't look like I am going to be able to take you up on your offer since you refuse to take a quiz yourself, I am curious as to what your answers are for some of the terms on your own quiz:

2. Al Ansar - biweely internet magazine of al Qaeda (They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel, pg. 57). The name is also used by numerous mosques, madrasses, and companies owned by muslims.

4. Janjaweed - militia of Sudan Arab tribal groups, formed in 1988, armed by the Sudanese govt during the 1990s while operating in internal conflicts. (ie. fighting jihad on the non-Muslims in h ewest and south of Sudan). They have conducted brutal raids slaughtering and kidnapping non-Muslims. I'm not not too sure how this got into my Islamization Quiz, sinc eit has more to do with miitary warfare than Islamization, which is a subversive, usually non-violent process.

5. Dinka tribe - largest ethnic group in Sudan. Mostly black Christians. Millions of them have been executed. Tens of thousands enslaved, including Francis Bok, author of the book > Escape From Slavery. (Arab Muslims from more northern parts of Africa have raided and enslaved Black Africans from areas to their south for centuries. They were doing it long before any slave ships arrived in America. The word black in Arabic even also means "slave" - that's how deeply embedded slavery s in the Islamic world.

Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Salah Yassin, Kevin James, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed.

Have fun.

Never mind, I see it in your previous post.

The name absolutely was on the quiz you gave me. A direct copy and past from your post #130:

Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed

The direct link to your posted quiz is here.

I've been telling you that you've been spelling his name wrong over half a dozen times now and you have either denied it or claimed it didn't matter. But apparently it does matter if you can't even recognize him and the fact that he is indeed on your quiz.
No need to get your ---- all in a quiver. I think we can resolve this in short order. It looks like I just missed it, when I looked through the Quiz. It is a pretty big haystack, you know (small needle). Well, I need not look him up. I've known his name for an enormously long time. He was a Muslim Brotherhood dude who got offed by the Egyptians for trying to assassinate Nasser (I think it was), way back when. We talked about him in school, on current events day. :biggrin:

Have fun.

Never mind, I see it in your previous post.
Well then. I answered your 5. Your turn >> Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Salah Yassin, Kevin James, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed. Take your time. You've got a lot of books to look through. Bwa ha ha ha.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

I'll be kind and give you a hint > Here's a picture of Stephanie Creswell and Charety Zhe.>>

stef-charety.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Was somebody talking about imperialists ? OK. Let's do MUSLIM CONQUERORS (no shortage of them) >>

600s

Husayn ibn Ali(Sha'aban 4 AH – 10th Muharram 61 AH; 8 January 626 CE – 10 October 680 CE) Was The son of Ali Ibni Talib and the grandson of Muhammad who fought tyranny as he refused to pledge allegiance to Yazid.On 10 October 680 (Muharram 10, 61 AH), he and his small group of his followers and family members, who were between 72 or more, fought with a large army. Husayn and all of his men were killed and beheaded.
Abbas ibn Ali- The son of Ali Ibni Talib (ra)
Musa bin Nusair, (640-716). An Umayyad governor and general in North Africa.
Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef, (661-714). Umayyad administrator of Iraq.
Muhammad bin Qasim, (695-715). An early Arab General who captured Sindh in Pakistan.
Nusaybah Bint k’ab Al Maziniyyah. Female fighter who fought at the Battle of Uhud with the army of Muhammad after converting to Islam.
Umar II, Umayyad Caliph

700s

Tariq ibn-Ziyad, (d. 720) . An Umayyad Amazigh general, who swept Hispania with Muslim army.
Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi [Founder of Muslim Dynasty in Spain]
Zaid ibn Ali - Arab, fought the Banu Umayyad
Muhammad ibn Qasim captured Sind and Multan in Pakistan
Isma'il ibn Jafar - Arab, fought the Banu Umayyad
Qutaibah bin Muslim

800s

Abu 'Abdullah al-Shi'i, an Ismaili Da'i and a soldier, built a Katama Berbers army and helped found Fatimid Caliphate in North Africa.

900s

Mahmud of Ghazni, (971—1030). Ruler of Ghazni.
Jawhar as-Siqilli, commander of Fatimid forces. Founded Cairo and built Al-Azhar Mosque.

1000s

Avicenna
Alp Arslan
Togrul, Founder of the Seljuq Dynasty

1100s
Saladin and Guy of Lusignan after Battle of Hattin

Muhammad of Ghor
Zengi
Muḥammad Shahābuddīn Ghorī
Nur ad-Din Zangi, (1118–1174). A Syrian ruler and military leader who fought in the Crusades.
Saif ad-Din Ghazi I, Muslim leader during crusades
Salahuddin - 1138 to March 4, 1193, (known as Saladin in English), Kurd, Crusades
Shirkuh, Muslim Kurd leader during crusades

1200s

Iltutmish
Qutb-ud-din Aybak built the Qutub Minar
Razia Sultana, Indian princess
Mu'in ad-Din Unur
Al-Kamil Sunni Kurd leader
Baibars, fought with Crusaders and Mongols
Saif ad-Din Qutuz, fought with Crusaders and Mongols
Qalawun, fought with Crusaders
Khalil
Ghiyas ud din Balban
Ala ud din Khilji, Indian king who fought with the Mongols
Uthman I, Founder of the Ottoman Dynasty
Berke Khan, Fought with Mongols
Aybak, Founder of the Mamluk Dynasty
Saif ad-Din Qutuz

1300s

Tamerlane (1370-1405). Conqueror and founder of the Timurid dynasty. (remember the Boston Marathon bombing Tsarnaev boys ? This 1405 guy is who the older brother was named after)
Ala ud din Khilji
Bayezid I Victor of Battle of Nicopolis
Zheng He (1371–1433) Chinese mariner, explorer, and fleet admiral

1400s

'''*Hayreddin Barbarossa (1475–1546). Ottoman Admiral......

Zahiruddin Babur Conqueror and founder of the powerful Mughal Empire
Selim I
Mehmed II also known as Mehmed the Conqueror
Sharifa Fatima. Female Zaidi chieftain of Yemen who conquered Sana'a.

1500s
Suleiman with army

Humayun (Mughal King)
Akbar (Mughal King)At the end of his reign in, Mughal empire covered most of India.
Sayyed Mahmud Khan Commander in chief of the Mughal Empire.
Sher Shah Sur Founder the short-lived Sur Dynasty.
Tahmasp I Ensured the survival of the Saffavids of Persia.
Suleiman the Magnificent
Jehangir Real name Prince Salim

1600s

Shah Jahan Ruler of the Mughal Empire 1628 - 1658
Aurangzeb 6th Mughal Emperor whose reign lasted from 1658 until his death in 1707.
Khushal Khan Khattak (1613–1689) The Tribal Chief of Khattak Tribe,A prominent Pashtun poet, warrior.He was a renowned military fighter Who rebelled against Mughals.In one Battle he lead the Pashtun Tribes Khattak, Afridi and mohmand and fought against Mughal army in which Mughal king Aurangzeb set out with a large force which resulted in their defeat with reported loss of 40,000 mughal soldiers.

1700s

Hyder Ali - (1722–1782).
Imam Shamil, (1797–1871). An Avar (modern day Dagestan) who is considered both a political and religious leader for Chechens, Dagestanis, and Circassians.
Tipu Sultan. (1750–1799).also known as the Tiger of Mysore, was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore.He Fought Against British Empire and emprassed martyrdom in Seringapatam in 4 May 1799.
Syed Ahmad Shaheed Great Muslim of the sub-continent(Pak-India-Bangladesh)
Shah Ismail Shaheed

1800s

Diponegoro. (1785-1855). A Javanese prince who opposed the Dutch colonial rule, during Java War (1825-1830)
Fazl-e-Haq Khairabadi. (1797–1861). Most remembered for his role as a freedom fighter.
Abd al-Qādir al-Jazā'irī. (1808–1883). Algerian militant against the French occupation.
Mir Masjidi Khan (died 1841) Afghan resistance leader, during First Anglo-Afghan War
Bakht Khan, Indian Muslim commander during Indian war of independence
Husein Gradaščević, leader of Great Bosnian uprising
Muhammad Ahmad, (1844–1885). a Muslim religious leader and militant in Anglo-Egyptian Sudan.
Omar Mukhtar, (1862–1931).
Nadir Shah, (aka Nadir Qoli Beg and Tahmasp-Qoli Khan). (1688–1747). A Shah of Iran and a military leader.
Bai Chongxi, (1893–1966). A Chinese General of the Republic of China (ROC).
Muhammad Ibn 'Abd al-Karim al-Khattabi, (1882–1963). Berber leader fighting against the French and Spanish occupations in Northern Morocco.
Hakim Ajmal Khan
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Begum Hazrat Mahal, Indian Queen who fought for independence from the British
Syed Ahmad Shaheed Great Muslim of sub-Continent (Pak-India-Bangladesh)
Shah Ismail Shaheed ( 1779–1831) A great scholar of Islam and a warrior in the jihad proclaimed by Syed Ahmed Shaheed against the Sikhs kingdom in punjab in 19th century.
Ma Zhan'ao, (1830–1886) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Anliang, (1855–1920) Chinese Muslim Qing dynastyGeneral, then Republic of General
Ma Guoliang, Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Dong Fuxiang, (1839–1908) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Qianling, (1824-1909) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Zhanshan, (1885–1950) Chinese Muslim Republic of China General

1900s

Faqir of Ipi-(born 1897, died 1960) Faqir of Ipi born Mirza Ali Khan was a Pashtun from today's North-Waziristan Pakistan, Federally Administrated Tribal Areas.The village of Ipi is located near Mirali Camp in North Waziristan Agency, Waziristan, from where the Faqir of Ipi started his guerrilla warfare against the British Empire throughout the 1930s and 1940s until the British departure in 1947.When he died in 1960, The Times of 20 April described him as "a doughty and honourable opponent... a man of principle and saintliness... a redoubtable organizer of tribal warfare....".The British also called him An Original Insurgent.
Karnal Sher Khan (1970–1999) -A Brave Pashtun Soldier Of Pakistan Army and one of only 10 recipients of Pakistan's highest gallantry award, the Nishan-e-Haider for his actions during the Kargil Conflict with India in 1999.
Muhammad Ataul Ghani Osmani, is a Commander-in-Chief of the Bangladesh Armed Forces and led the Mukti Bahini during the Bangladesh Liberation War
Shamim Alam Khan, General, 1938-, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of Pakistan
Sudirman, (1916–1950)
Abdul Haris Nasution
Jamal Abdel Nasser
King Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al Saud - Founder of modern Saudi Arabia
Noor Inayat Khan, intelligence operative for the British in WWII
Mohiuddin Jahangir, recipient of Bir Sreshtho
Raja Aziz Bhatti, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider (A brave Soldier of Pakistan martyred in the Pak-Indo war 1965)
Major Tufail Muhammad Shaheed, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider
Captain Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider.
Khaled Mosharraf, leading Sector Commander during the Bangladesh Liberation War
K M Shafiullah, Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army
Nur Khan, Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Air Force
A. K. Khandker, first Chief of Staff of the Bangladesh Air Force
Muhammad Mahmood Alam, air commodore of the Pakistan Air Force
Hamidur Rahman, recipient of Bir Sreshtho
Ahmed Shah Massoud
Ayub Khan Military ruler of Pakistani Government.

Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni
Hasan Salama
Saad El Shazly, Egyptian Chief of Staff during the Yom Kippur War
Abdullah el Tell, Jordanian Military Governor of Jerusalem 1948.
Ahmad Ismail Ali, Commander-in-Chief of Egypt's army during the Yom Kippur War
Abdel Ghani el-Gamasy, Director of operations for all forces participating in the 1973 Yom Kippur War
Abdul Munim Riad, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces
Mohammed Aly Fahmy, Commander of the Egyptian Air Defense Command during the Yom Kippur War
Abdul Munim Wassel, Commander of the Egyptian 3rd Army during the Yom Kippur War
Abd-Al-Minaam Khaleel, Commander of the Egyptian 2nd Army during the Yom Kippur War
Abdul Hamid, Indian soldier
Atif Dudaković, general of Bosnia-Herzegovina Army
Afsir Karim, Major General of the Indian Army,
Mohammed Abdullah Hassan, the "Mullah" who fought imperialism in Somalia
Major Ziaur Rahman, Sector Commander, Chief Commander of "Z" Force in 1971 Bangladesh Liberation war

Unclassified

Ali Sadikin
Sukarno
Tahir ibn Husayn
Muammar Gaddafi
Bhavesh Dave

Well now this is interesting. Pro-Israel groups riled by pro-Muslim ads, pro-Muslim sentiment in our universities, text books, govt decisions, etc. from recent years are fighting back. I imagine they are fighting back because of the ignorance of many in the West, or their indifference to how Israel is being treated and continuously attacked and threatened by so many Islamic circles, cells and violent hate groups. Or how our universities are so anti-Israel and sponsor boycotts and are conspicuously silent against Islamic terrorism. If you took a poll I doubt Israel would even come out ahead as to what Americans or Western Europeans consider to be the biggest threat to peace or the most agitating force in the Middle East.

This right wing Pro-Israeli organization says its intention is to counter this widespread ignorance or bias against Israel. I think they have a very legitimate point. Do I agree with their ads they are about to run?, no I do not. Too incendiary. I would have worded things much differently. But I give them credit for their courage. They are surely not going to be welcome by the general public or by the media in the West. Maybe Obama will find this another great opportunity to show how much he cannot tolerate anything Israel and also how unfair we in the West have been towards Islam. And don't you Christian dare complain or mount your high horses. Remember the Alamo... I mean Crusades. :0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.newsmax.com/US/afdi-jews-muslims-cair/2015/04/22/id/640071/?ns_mail_uid=3140586&ns_mail_job=1617856_04222015&s=al&dkt_nbr=tthrqibo

Judge Allows 'Killing Jews Is Worship' Ads on NYC Transport

Wednesday, 22 Apr 2015 12:24 PM By Melanie Batley

An ad that says, "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" should be permitted to appear on New York City buses and subways, a federal judge has ruled.

The advert was created by a pro-Israel organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI). It features an image of a young man in a checkered headscarf and was designed to highlight what the AFDI argues are Muslim attitudes toward Jews,

The ad was originally rejected by New York's Metropolitan Transport Authority (MTA), which said that they were "savage" and demeaned Muslims and Palestinians while at the same time could incite violence against Jews.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl has ruled that the MTA cannot stop the ads from running

In the judgment, he said that MTA officials "underestimate the tolerant quality of New Yorkers and overestimate the potential impact of these fleeting advertisements."

He added: "Moreover, there is no evidence that seeing one of these advertisements on the back of a bus would be sufficient to trigger a violent reaction. Therefore, these ads — offensive as they may be — are still entitled to First Amendment protection."

AFDI co-founder Pamela Geller tweeted her delight at the ruling, saying that it was "a triumph for liberty and free speech."

The ad is intended to be a parody of an ad put out by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a civil liberties group that promotes the rights of Muslims and better relations between Muslims and non-Muslims.

In 2012 and 2013, CAIR ran posters in several American cities promoting peaceful versions of Islam. " '#MyJihad is to build friendships across the aisle.' What's yours?" read one.

In his ruling in favor of AFDI, Koeltl said the ads could not reasonably be considered an incitement to violence, even if someone didn't understand them.

"The defendants admit that the actual intention of the advertisement is not to advocate the use of force, but to parody the CAIR 'My Jihad' campaign and to criticize Hamas and radical Islam.

"However, they argue that a reasonable New Yorker would not read the advertisement this way, but would instead read it as advocating the killing of Jewish people," Koeltl wrote, according to the Post. "The defendants' theory is thoroughly unpersuasive."

"An ad that says, "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" should be permitted to appear on New York City buses and subways, a federal judge has ruled.

The advert was created by a pro-Israel organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI). It features an image of a young man in a checkered headscarf and was designed to highlight what the AFDI argues are Muslim attitudes toward Jews,"

Would PETA be permitted to run an advert on NYC buses and subways about the joy of clubbing baby seals?

ClickHandler.ashx

Just asking....

Personally, I think a city transportation service should be in the business of moving people from point A to point B, and should not be in the business of editorializing public opinion.

What does the Mayor say?

Last edited:

The name absolutely was on the quiz you gave me. A direct copy and past from your post #130:

Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed

I've been telling you that you've been spelling his name wrong over half a dozen times now and you have either denied it or claimed it didn't matter. But apparently it does matter if you can't even recognize him and the fact that he is indeed on your quiz.
No need to get your ---- all in a quiver. I think we can resolve this in short order. It looks like I just missed it, when I looked through the Quiz. It is a pretty big haystack, you know (small needle). Well, I need not look him up. I've known his name for an enormously long time. He was a Muslim Brotherhood dude who got offed by the Egyptians for trying to assassinate Nasser (I think it was), way back when. We talked about him in school, on current events day. :biggrin:

One of the fathers of modern Jihadism is a pretty big "needle" to miss. Regardless, I'll take a look at your five new questions for me and then I'll give your your grade for the five that I asked you.

Well then. I answered your 5. Your turn >> Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Salah Yassin, Kevin James, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed. Take your time. You've got a lot of books to look through. Bwa ha ha ha.

I don't need any time other than a few minutes to type up the post I am familiar with all of them. You seem to be under the impression that I am unfamiliar with the books that you have read.

One of the fathers of modern Jihadism is a pretty big "needle" to miss. Regardless, I'll take a look at your five new questions for me and then I'll give your your grade for the five that I asked you.
HA HA. I already got my grade. It's 100% (no matter what you say). As for Qutb, it wouldn't matter if he was a father of modern jihad, a mother of it, brother, sister, or cousin. His name was a small 4 letter word in a massive paragraph of words. Get it ?

I don't need any time other than a few minutes to type up the post I am familiar with all of them. You seem to be under the impression that I am unfamiliar with the books that you have read.
I have no impressions. You just go ahead and answer your questions. If you get them right, you'll get credit for what 99% of others cannot do.

Well then. I answered your 5. Your turn >> Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Salah Yassin, Kevin James, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed.

1.) & 2.) I'll couple Stefanie Creswell and Charety Zhe Since they were involved in the same effort and since you took their names from the same book. They were recruited by Paul Gaubatz to be assistants and to later infiltrate CAIR as volunteers to see what "really" went on within CAIR meetings and events. They assist him along with his son Chris Gaubatz (or Dawud / David Marshall as he goes by when under cover). You took their names from the text: Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld that's Conspiring to Islamize America.

3.) Salah Yassin - A Lebanese national and nephew of Hezbollah's Sheikh Yassin, who was arrested December 2000 in Paraguay while on his way to blow up Israeli targets. You took his name from They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel

4.) Kevin James: A convert to Islam who formed the domestic terror group Jam’iyyat Ul-Islam Is-Saheeh (JIS) while in a California state prison. His group planned to attack US military operations, infidels, and Israeli / Jewish targets; most notably in 2005 in Los Angeles. He was indicted on terrorism charges.

5.) Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed: The director-general of Al-Arabiya TV (Saudi government funded news). I imagine the bit concerning him that you are most interested in is what people like Pam Geller trumpet him for: his comments on the "Ground Zero Mosque". Where he is quoted as saying that it will be “a monument to those who committed the crime … I do not think that the majority of Muslims want to build a monument or a place of worship that tomorrow may become a source of pride for the terrorists and their Muslim followers…”

Last edited:

HA HA. I already got my grade. It's 100% (no matter what you say). As for Qutb, it wouldn't matter if he was a father of modern jihad, a mother of it, brother, sister, or cousin. His name was a small 4 letter word in a massive paragraph of words. Get it ?

That only matters if you aren't familiar with the list of names. It isn't just a massive paragraph of words, they are supposed to be subjects that demonstrate your relative expertise. You should know it like the back of your hand.

That only matters if you aren't familiar with the list of names. It isn't just a massive paragraph of words, they are supposed to be subjects that demonstrate your relative expertise. You should know it like the back of your hand.
Stop bullshitting, and don't talk stupid. Anything can get lost in anything that's big. So concludes the lesson of the day for all the world's 5 year olds.

Now I go back to laughing at my hilarous post # 14, I just posted in >> Rand Paul Won t Be Nominated By GOP Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Last edited:
1. the Mahdi - the Shiite Muslim's messiah, the 12th Imam. Muhammad al Mahdi. He was born around 868 A.D. at a time of large persecutions of Shiite Muslims. In order to protect him, his father, the 11th Imam, sent him into hiding. Mahdi appeared briefly in public as a child, but when his father died, he went back into the shadows. Even today, Shiites believe he continues to guide Muslims. Mahdi’s followers are often called "Twelvers". Some devout Shiite Muslims believe him to be a direct descendant of the prophet Mohammed.

The ex-president of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is a deeply committed Shiite Muslim, and has spoken often and openly about praying for the return the Mahdi, his savior. But not in a way Christians speak about Jesus Christ returning to earth. Ahmadinejad believes that the 12th Imam is coming soon, and that he is the chosen one. He even talks of a strange vision he had with a special light from heaven when talking about the Madhi at a speech at the UN. This is one of the things that makes Iran and its nuclear stuff so dangerous. Some folks in the intelligence community are concerned that Iran may launch a nucler attack against Israel so as to trigger events leading up to the appearance of the Mahdi. They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel, ppg. 124-125.

Official Iranian radio has done a series of broadcasts on the "imminent" appearance of the Mahdi, who is promised to defeat al of Islam's enemies and impose world Islamic rule.

(They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel, ppg. 124-125.)

Time to grade you on your five responses. I'll start with the first "question" concerning the Mahdi. I find this a good example of how your limited scale of research allows you to see a small part of a picture but prevents you from wider understanding. The Mahdi is indeed believed by 12er Shias to be the 12 Imam returned from greater occultation. The problem is that most Muslims don't view the Mahdi this way. Only 12er Shias do. Most Muslims (Sunnis) view the Mahdi not as the 12th Imam and the coming back of Muhammad al-Mahdi, but rather as a completely different figure all together who hasn't made themselves known yet / who hasn't come yet who will arrive and herald the end times. This is one of the problems with trying to understand a larger concept such as the Mahdi after only reading less than two pages on it from a book that doesn't focus on the topic. Also, if we care to look at history then there are other real life figures besides Muhammad al-Mahdi that should be taken note of; perhaps the most prominent of whom was the Al Mahdi of the Sudan who fought against the British with the help of his supporters who were known as the Al Ansar and who still make up a significant political block within modern Sudanese politics. Unfortunately, given the limited scope in which you framed the term and the fact that you weren't able to define it accurately for the majority of the world's Islamic population I can't give you full credit for your answer.

Unfortunately here we also have some issues. 1.) The internet magazine you are referencing wasn't simply called Al Ansar it was called Al Ansar: For the Struggle Against the Crusader War. 2.) You talk about it in the present tense as if you think it is still being produced, when it is currently defunct and has been for some time. 3.) you didn't even provide the base meaning of Al Ansar which literally just means "helpers" a reference to the Median community after Muhammad made the Hijra. 4.) Even if you wanted to focus on a publication, you didn't even cite the most popular publication within the history of Jihadi literature to utilize the name Al Ansar. That distinction goes not to Al Qaeda, but to the GIA from Algeria which published Al Ansar as a weekly newsletter. It was actually headquartered for the most part in Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany). 5.) No mention of the other prominent groups named Al Ansar, from organizations like Ansar Al Sharia to the above mentioned followers of the Mahdi in Sudan. Unfortunately here I am likewise unable to give you full credit: especially since you didn't get the full name of the Al Qaeda internet magazine correct.

We've already mentioned this as you failing to realize that he was indeed on your list and that you mispelled his name. When you did define him it was as some Brotherhood bloke who was killed for trying to assassinate Nasser. No mention of his seminal works such as Milestones or In the Shade of the Quran, nor any mention of the break he caused within the Brotherhood while in prison leading to the splinter terrorist organizations such as The Egyptian Islamic Jihad and al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya. Highly important groups related to other individuals on your list such as the blind sheikh (and to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing) and to the foundation of Al Qaeda. No context at all, so I'm afraid I can't give you full credit for him either.

Yikes, another area where it would have benefited you to have read more than a paragraph or two about them before attempting to utilize them as a demonstration of your expertise in Islamic terror. You state that they were armed by Sudan and that's fine they were, but they were primarily initially armed by Gaddafi in Libya who flooded the Darfur region with automatic weapons in order to 1.) create a base of operations for rebel groups that he was supporting in neighboring Chad and 2.) To exert his own influence and control within Sudan through the support of his Islamic Legion which he had stationed there.

You also state that they were fighting "jihad" against non-Muslims, which is incorrect. They were most closely associated in our press with the genocide in Darfur and the targeting of the Fur people who are primarily Muslims themselves. In fact, the Darfur region has historically been controlled by petty sultanates. So I am afraid that you are completely mistaken as to the context of the fighting that they were engaged in.

Finally, you make no mention of what these militias are up to now, nor of the fact that their perceived primary early leader (Musa Hilal) is currently fighting against the Sudanese government, not for them: a fairly large oversight in a dramatic and important turn of events within Darfur.

Unfortunately I can't give you full credit here either, especially since you got the nature of the fighting so very wrong.

Alas, troubles here too. 1.) the Dinka aren't the largest ethnic group in Sudan. They primarily live in a different country: South Sudan. 2.) The Dinka aren't a tribe, so the term itself on your list is inappropriate, they are, as you stated an ethnic group which is composed of multiple different tribes. 3.) The Dinka aren't mostly Christian either, though of your many mistakes this is the most forgivable. Christian churches like to claim them as such in order to boost their numbers and they were also publicly depicted as such during the north south civil war so that our media could refer to the civil war to a war of the Islamic north vs. the Christian south. Unfortunately for your source, that isn't the way that religion works amongst the Dinka, or in South Sudan in general. One of the main impacts that Christian missionaries had on the Dinka was not the wholesale conversion of them to Christianity, but rather the introduction of monotheism to their religious practices. Once they adopted monotheism they were simply deemed Christians despite the fact that they largely don't follow christian practices outside of in urban areas such as Juba (so most do not). This was further muddled with an attempt by Gallup to do polling of South Sudanese religious beliefs in 2010. Unfortunately due to conflict they were only able to poll respondents in city centers like Juba which means that they were unable to get samples from the rural areas (so most of the population) and thus returned skewed belief data which indicated widespread Christian faith. Rather, they are largely still "animists" a catch-all phrase for indigenous religious beliefs who have merely converted to some aspects of monotheistic beliefs.

I can give you a pass for the religion thing since it is an issue of "controversy" but since you got the country of their home territory wrong I still can't give you full marks.

Last edited:
I'm on the side of the anti-Islam ads. The liberal left just doesn't get it. Islam has been trying to conquer the Europe and the west since its creation. Its followers were invading Europe for 400 years "prior" to the Europeans "first crusade" and the first crusade was a plea by the Byzantine Emperor to the Pope for military help because of attacks by Muslim armies.
When Islamists cannot win militarily, they infiltrate in numbers to change from within. The liberal left just cannot see the threat as the Muslims aren't threatening with uniformed-armed soldiers, tanks, and other military arms; they're just coming into Europe and the U.S. in large numbers.
It took hundreds of years of blood, sweat and tears to create this nation of a populace where the people elect their leaders, political transitions are peaceful and individuals can follow their own dreams.
Allowing the continued influx of Islamists will, in the long term, undo all that was done to create this beacon of liberty and way of life.
You can make as many laws to try and protect these western liberties, but when their numbers are sufficient, they will only destroy them with their own barbaric beliefs and laws.
I say, end ALL immigration, accept no so-called Muslim refugees and deport all those calling for Sharia and the Hadith as law.

Who's calling for Sharia and Hadith as law? I assume you mean over US and Constitutional law?
Oh nobody much ? HA HA HA HA!! What kind of loon question is that ? Practically the entire Islamic world. That's who. Most notably > ISIS, Boko Haram, al Shabba, al Nusra, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, the Muslim Brotherhood, dozens of Mualim Brotherhood front groups in America (CAIR, MSA, ISNA, etc)

We were talking about Muslims in the United States. Please show me the portion of "the entire Islamic world" - in the US, calling for this. Hopefully, with reputable sources - like main stream news organizations rather than blogs.

A lot of Islamic liberalism started off as critiques of highly illiberal western colonial powers and administrations. Appeals for the expansion and modernization of education, as well as education for women, the appeal for constitutionalism and equity under the law and even the call for democracy. Trying to suggest that such progressive discourse for the time is illiberal simply so that you can carry on with your black and white understanding of Islam is dishonest.

You want to create this definitive barrier between Islamic Liberalism and European style liberalism, when many Islamic liberalists and modernists sought to copy European domestic liberal styles directly.

What a steaming pile of shit.

When you claim that British, Dutch, and French colonies were LESS liberal than the Tribesmen of the desert of the Shieks in the cities - any credibility you may have had is laughably lost.

So, it was the Brits who were stoning women for adultery in Zarqa whilst the "liberal" Imams decried such barbarism?

ROFL

What a fucking pile - you're just a liar for Allah.

Have you ever looked at how they treated natives in some of those colonies - particularly Africa? Might be useful to do some research: Leopold II of Belgium - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

good idea -----it would be good to understand how muslim colonialists treated "natives" who resisted islam, too

Pissing contests aren't very enlightening, but if you really want to compare body counts then Europe is going to be able to beat Islamic military expansion any day in terms of numbers of bodies. Europeans were simply better equipped to kill people and invade more land than Muslim states were and so they did kill more people. It isn't even a contest.
That's right. "It isn't even a contest" Except that you have it backwards. Marauding Muslims have killed 270 million people around the globe, over 14 centuries. 120 million Africans. 80 million Hindus. 60 Million Christians. 10 Million Buddhists. No nation, continent, religion, cult or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure, and I stand by my source no matter what the always ever-present invalidation card is raised by left denialists.

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller 270 Million Victims of Islam - Little Green Footballs

When you claim that British, Dutch, and French colonies were LESS liberal than the Tribesmen of the desert of the Shieks in the cities - any credibility you may have had is laughably lost.

So, it was the Brits who were stoning women for adultery in Zarqa whilst the "liberal" Imams decried such barbarism?

ROFL

Have you ever looked at how they treated natives in some of those colonies - particularly Africa? Might be useful to do some research: Leopold II of Belgium - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

good idea -----it would be good to understand how muslim colonialists treated "natives" who resisted islam, too

Pissing contests aren't very enlightening, but if you really want to compare body counts then Europe is going to be able to beat Islamic military expansion any day in terms of numbers of bodies. Europeans were simply better equipped to kill people and invade more land than Muslim states were and so they did kill more people. It isn't even a contest.
That's right. "It isn't even a contest" Except that you have it backwards. Marauding Muslims have killed 270 million people around the globe, over 14 centuries. 120 million Africans. 80 million Hindus. 60 Million Christians. 10 Million Buddhists. No nation, continent, religion, cult or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure, and I stand by my source no matter what the always ever-present invalidation card is raised by left denialists.

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller 270 Million Victims of Islam - Little Green Footballs

ROFL

Do you have a reputable source for this claim?

He does not. If you take a look at his link, it attributes the entire European trans-Atlantic slave trade to Islam. Apparently that makes up 66 million of his number alone.

you forgot----even the Armenian genocide never happened----
and------(I am not kidding)-----it was the INDIAN ARMY that murdered hindus in east Pakistan because the mossad made
them do it

Hey! Was somebody talking about imperialists ? OK. Let's do MUSLIM CONQUERORS (no shortage of them) >>

600s

Husayn ibn Ali(Sha'aban 4 AH – 10th Muharram 61 AH; 8 January 626 CE – 10 October 680 CE) Was The son of Ali Ibni Talib and the grandson of Muhammad who fought tyranny as he refused to pledge allegiance to Yazid.On 10 October 680 (Muharram 10, 61 AH), he and his small group of his followers and family members, who were between 72 or more, fought with a large army. Husayn and all of his men were killed and beheaded.
Abbas ibn Ali- The son of Ali Ibni Talib (ra)
Musa bin Nusair, (640-716). An Umayyad governor and general in North Africa.
Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef, (661-714). Umayyad administrator of Iraq.
Muhammad bin Qasim, (695-715). An early Arab General who captured Sindh in Pakistan.
Nusaybah Bint k’ab Al Maziniyyah. Female fighter who fought at the Battle of Uhud with the army of Muhammad after converting to Islam.
Umar II, Umayyad Caliph

700s

Tariq ibn-Ziyad, (d. 720) . An Umayyad Amazigh general, who swept Hispania with Muslim army.
Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi [Founder of Muslim Dynasty in Spain]
Zaid ibn Ali - Arab, fought the Banu Umayyad
Muhammad ibn Qasim captured Sind and Multan in Pakistan
Isma'il ibn Jafar - Arab, fought the Banu Umayyad
Qutaibah bin Muslim

800s

Abu 'Abdullah al-Shi'i, an Ismaili Da'i and a soldier, built a Katama Berbers army and helped found Fatimid Caliphate in North Africa.

900s

Mahmud of Ghazni, (971—1030). Ruler of Ghazni.
Jawhar as-Siqilli, commander of Fatimid forces. Founded Cairo and built Al-Azhar Mosque.

1000s

Avicenna
Alp Arslan
Togrul, Founder of the Seljuq Dynasty

1100s
Saladin and Guy of Lusignan after Battle of Hattin

Muhammad of Ghor
Zengi
Muḥammad Shahābuddīn Ghorī
Nur ad-Din Zangi, (1118–1174). A Syrian ruler and military leader who fought in the Crusades.
Saif ad-Din Ghazi I, Muslim leader during crusades
Salahuddin - 1138 to March 4, 1193, (known as Saladin in English), Kurd, Crusades
Shirkuh, Muslim Kurd leader during crusades

1200s

Iltutmish
Qutb-ud-din Aybak built the Qutub Minar
Razia Sultana, Indian princess
Mu'in ad-Din Unur
Al-Kamil Sunni Kurd leader
Baibars, fought with Crusaders and Mongols
Saif ad-Din Qutuz, fought with Crusaders and Mongols
Qalawun, fought with Crusaders
Khalil
Ghiyas ud din Balban
Ala ud din Khilji, Indian king who fought with the Mongols
Uthman I, Founder of the Ottoman Dynasty
Berke Khan, Fought with Mongols
Aybak, Founder of the Mamluk Dynasty
Saif ad-Din Qutuz

1300s

Tamerlane (1370-1405). Conqueror and founder of the Timurid dynasty. (remember the Boston Marathon bombing Tsarnaev boys ? This 1405 guy is who the older brother was named after)
Ala ud din Khilji
Bayezid I Victor of Battle of Nicopolis
Zheng He (1371–1433) Chinese mariner, explorer, and fleet admiral

1400s

'''*Hayreddin Barbarossa (1475–1546). Ottoman Admiral......

Zahiruddin Babur Conqueror and founder of the powerful Mughal Empire
Selim I
Mehmed II also known as Mehmed the Conqueror
Sharifa Fatima. Female Zaidi chieftain of Yemen who conquered Sana'a.

1500s
Suleiman with army

Humayun (Mughal King)
Akbar (Mughal King)At the end of his reign in, Mughal empire covered most of India.
Sayyed Mahmud Khan Commander in chief of the Mughal Empire.
Sher Shah Sur Founder the short-lived Sur Dynasty.
Tahmasp I Ensured the survival of the Saffavids of Persia.
Suleiman the Magnificent
Jehangir Real name Prince Salim

1600s

Shah Jahan Ruler of the Mughal Empire 1628 - 1658
Aurangzeb 6th Mughal Emperor whose reign lasted from 1658 until his death in 1707.
Khushal Khan Khattak (1613–1689) The Tribal Chief of Khattak Tribe,A prominent Pashtun poet, warrior.He was a renowned military fighter Who rebelled against Mughals.In one Battle he lead the Pashtun Tribes Khattak, Afridi and mohmand and fought against Mughal army in which Mughal king Aurangzeb set out with a large force which resulted in their defeat with reported loss of 40,000 mughal soldiers.

1700s

Hyder Ali - (1722–1782).
Imam Shamil, (1797–1871). An Avar (modern day Dagestan) who is considered both a political and religious leader for Chechens, Dagestanis, and Circassians.
Tipu Sultan. (1750–1799).also known as the Tiger of Mysore, was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore.He Fought Against British Empire and emprassed martyrdom in Seringapatam in 4 May 1799.
Syed Ahmad Shaheed Great Muslim of the sub-continent(Pak-India-Bangladesh)
Shah Ismail Shaheed

1800s

Diponegoro. (1785-1855). A Javanese prince who opposed the Dutch colonial rule, during Java War (1825-1830)
Fazl-e-Haq Khairabadi. (1797–1861). Most remembered for his role as a freedom fighter.
Abd al-Qādir al-Jazā'irī. (1808–1883). Algerian militant against the French occupation.
Mir Masjidi Khan (died 1841) Afghan resistance leader, during First Anglo-Afghan War
Bakht Khan, Indian Muslim commander during Indian war of independence
Husein Gradaščević, leader of Great Bosnian uprising
Muhammad Ahmad, (1844–1885). a Muslim religious leader and militant in Anglo-Egyptian Sudan.
Omar Mukhtar, (1862–1931).
Nadir Shah, (aka Nadir Qoli Beg and Tahmasp-Qoli Khan). (1688–1747). A Shah of Iran and a military leader.
Bai Chongxi, (1893–1966). A Chinese General of the Republic of China (ROC).
Muhammad Ibn 'Abd al-Karim al-Khattabi, (1882–1963). Berber leader fighting against the French and Spanish occupations in Northern Morocco.
Hakim Ajmal Khan
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Begum Hazrat Mahal, Indian Queen who fought for independence from the British
Syed Ahmad Shaheed Great Muslim of sub-Continent (Pak-India-Bangladesh)
Shah Ismail Shaheed ( 1779–1831) A great scholar of Islam and a warrior in the jihad proclaimed by Syed Ahmed Shaheed against the Sikhs kingdom in punjab in 19th century.
Ma Zhan'ao, (1830–1886) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Anliang, (1855–1920) Chinese Muslim Qing dynastyGeneral, then Republic of General
Ma Guoliang, Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Dong Fuxiang, (1839–1908) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Qianling, (1824-1909) Chinese Muslim Qing dynasty General
Ma Zhanshan, (1885–1950) Chinese Muslim Republic of China General

1900s

Faqir of Ipi-(born 1897, died 1960) Faqir of Ipi born Mirza Ali Khan was a Pashtun from today's North-Waziristan Pakistan, Federally Administrated Tribal Areas.The village of Ipi is located near Mirali Camp in North Waziristan Agency, Waziristan, from where the Faqir of Ipi started his guerrilla warfare against the British Empire throughout the 1930s and 1940s until the British departure in 1947.When he died in 1960, The Times of 20 April described him as "a doughty and honourable opponent... a man of principle and saintliness... a redoubtable organizer of tribal warfare....".The British also called him An Original Insurgent.
Karnal Sher Khan (1970–1999) -A Brave Pashtun Soldier Of Pakistan Army and one of only 10 recipients of Pakistan's highest gallantry award, the Nishan-e-Haider for his actions during the Kargil Conflict with India in 1999.
Muhammad Ataul Ghani Osmani, is a Commander-in-Chief of the Bangladesh Armed Forces and led the Mukti Bahini during the Bangladesh Liberation War
Shamim Alam Khan, General, 1938-, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of Pakistan
Sudirman, (1916–1950)
Abdul Haris Nasution
Jamal Abdel Nasser
King Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al Saud - Founder of modern Saudi Arabia
Noor Inayat Khan, intelligence operative for the British in WWII
Mohiuddin Jahangir, recipient of Bir Sreshtho
Raja Aziz Bhatti, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider (A brave Soldier of Pakistan martyred in the Pak-Indo war 1965)
Major Tufail Muhammad Shaheed, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider
Captain Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed, recipient of Nishan-e-Haider.
Khaled Mosharraf, leading Sector Commander during the Bangladesh Liberation War
K M Shafiullah, Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army
Nur Khan, Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Air Force
A. K. Khandker, first Chief of Staff of the Bangladesh Air Force
Muhammad Mahmood Alam, air commodore of the Pakistan Air Force
Hamidur Rahman, recipient of Bir Sreshtho
Ahmed Shah Massoud
Ayub Khan Military ruler of Pakistani Government.

Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni
Hasan Salama
Saad El Shazly, Egyptian Chief of Staff during the Yom Kippur War
Abdullah el Tell, Jordanian Military Governor of Jerusalem 1948.
Ahmad Ismail Ali, Commander-in-Chief of Egypt's army during the Yom Kippur War
Abdel Ghani el-Gamasy, Director of operations for all forces participating in the 1973 Yom Kippur War
Abdul Munim Riad, Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces
Mohammed Aly Fahmy, Commander of the Egyptian Air Defense Command during the Yom Kippur War
Abdul Munim Wassel, Commander of the Egyptian 3rd Army during the Yom Kippur War
Abd-Al-Minaam Khaleel, Commander of the Egyptian 2nd Army during the Yom Kippur War
Abdul Hamid, Indian soldier
Atif Dudaković, general of Bosnia-Herzegovina Army
Afsir Karim, Major General of the Indian Army,
Mohammed Abdullah Hassan, the "Mullah" who fought imperialism in Somalia
Major Ziaur Rahman, Sector Commander, Chief Commander of "Z" Force in 1971 Bangladesh Liberation war

Unclassified

Ali Sadikin
Sukarno
Tahir ibn Husayn
Muammar Gaddafi
Bhavesh Dave

You cut and pasted a list of Islamic Military Leaders from Wikipedia: List of Muslim military leaders - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia where the opening paragraph states:
A Muslim soldier is a Muslim who has engaged in war, or is trained in the art of war. Some of the more contemporary belong to state or national military forces and are more accurately described as soldiers. Some of the older entries may be more accurately be described as warriors, and some as militia. Entries in this chronological list are accompanied by dates of birth and death, branch of Islam, country of birth, field of study, campaigns fought in, and a short biographical description.

This is not a list of "conquerors". It's simply a list of military leaders who were Muslim.

Also - next time, please provide a link to your sources.

Forum List

Back