Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

You don't have to be PC to stop comparing gay Americans to humandogfucking and murder. You have to have a soul.

He didn't do that. He said he didn't get how a man could prefer another man's butthole over a woman's vagina. Just his opinion. It is what it is.

And keep in mind, PC (Political Correctness) is a Marxist-invented ideal. It's meant to keep the sheep in line. It's been around for a long time.

Nonsense.

‘PC’ is a partisan rightwing contrivance; a conservative myth that manifested around the time of the republican Southern Strategy as a countermeasure to the racism that began to appear in the GOP as a consequence of the Strategy.

‘PC’ is a classic republican creation, designed to deflect attention from the right to the left by attempting to accuse liberals of the ‘intolerance’ that republicans and conservatives in fact practice.

Sounds like a Marxist dumbo defense of PC nonsense. 'Political Correctness' is a term coined by Marxists. But you're a Marxist yourself. Therefore you feel obligated to defend it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Playing the political correctness card has become the Right's equivalent of playing the race card.

Think of it as you will. But the bottom line is that the PC Police have jumped the shark, they've overplayed their hand, and the games are no longer working. Hopefully soon they'll realize that they have to honestly discuss issues instead of playing the PC game of putting people who dare to disagree with them on the defensive.

Then maybe we can starting healing wounds, finally.

But who are you to decide whether someone is “honestly discuss[ing] issues” or “playing the PC game,” particularly when there is no such thing as a ‘PC game.’

You seem to be advocating for a safe, antiseptic Utopia free of conflict, controversy, and risk – no such society exists, and it’s naïve to believe otherwise.

I'm nobody.

I'm just very happy to see that PC appears to be fading in effectiveness. My guess is that it will force people to engage in a more intellectually honest discussion of the issues, rather than resorting to games in an effort to put those who disagree with them on the defensive. The fewer liars in the conversation the better, seems to me.

That's it! I'm easy!

:rock:

And keep in mind, PC (Political Correctness) is a Marxist-invented ideal. It's meant to keep the sheep in line. It's been around for a long time.

Nonsense.

‘PC’ is a partisan rightwing contrivance; a conservative myth that manifested around the time of the republican Southern Strategy as a countermeasure to the racism that began to appear in the GOP as a consequence of the Strategy.

‘PC’ is a classic republican creation, designed to deflect attention from the right to the left by attempting to accuse liberals of the ‘intolerance’ that republicans and conservatives in fact practice.

[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION], once again, my congratulations on this tactic of simply denying the very existence of PC. Seriously, I wouldn't have the nerve to deny the existence of something so universally acknowledged, so pervasive. Good on you! That takes balls!

Anyway, I thought I would help, so I utilized this "internet" thing called "Google". In the "search box", I entered "Political Correctness Examples". And holy shit! It came back with "about 1,710,000 results". Can you believe that?

Here, just click on this and you'll find just OODLES of examples of what I am referring to as "Political Correctness". The weird thing is, all KINDS of people seem to know what PC is, and somehow you've never run up against it. That's okay, I'm happy to help:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Even freakin' Dictionary.com has an entry for PC: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/political+correctness?s=t

But wait! There's more! Even your fellow liberal rightwinger weighed in here:

Every society has Political Correctness

WOW! So much to see! Please let me know if you have any questions!

(Full disclosure: I'm guessing you'll STILL deny the existence of PC, and, just between you and me, I can't wait to see how you do it!)

Last edited:
Seriously though, y'all dudes don't need to be putting your pee pee in another man's wowhole. That's just nasty. YUK!!

And we see it works by the posting on here who agree with A&E and Glaad and not stand up for Phils freedoms of speech

that should scare us

Homophobic assholes don't need "support", they need treatment.

before they hurt someone.

you have re-education camps in mind do you?
you people and your dramatic..You will FORCE people to like and accept homosexual or send them for treatment...How tolerant and fascist of you...But people better wake up because that is what groups like Glaad would like for you...
all you people are doing with crap like this with Phil is driving more people to dislike them...so pat yourselves on the back...bravo

Last edited:
A guy shot his mouth off and was held accountable

The end of freedom as we know it

I like it, good stuff.

The best thing that can happen here is that the PC Police keep doing what they're doing and deny it all the way. That will make it easier for those of us who have had enough to turn this around. And it's already begun.

All societies have behaviors that they find offensive. Offensive speech has always had consequences....always will

except it is not the SOCIETY which finds everything with what they do not agree to be "offensive". It is a group of spiteful, hateful, ignorant, totalitarian racist bigots named "the left" in this country which thinks they are the smartest kids in the room and everybody SHOULD behave as they say, or ELSE.

ELSE backfired. Deal with it.

I like it, good stuff.

The best thing that can happen here is that the PC Police keep doing what they're doing and deny it all the way. That will make it easier for those of us who have had enough to turn this around. And it's already begun.

All societies have behaviors that they find offensive. Offensive speech has always had consequences....always will

except it is not the SOCIETY which finds everything with what they do not agree to be "offensive". It is a group of spiteful, hateful, ignorant, totalitarian racist bigots named "the left" in this country which thinks they are the smartest kids in the room and everybody SHOULD behave as they say, or ELSE.

ELSE backfired. Deal with it.

Yes it did backfire...and that pissed them off even more...Hence we get the man without (sin), just babies from mistresses the Rev. Jessie Jackson now spewing about Rosa Parks and bus drivers...I'm loving it myself

Last edited:

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

The Phil-side shoulda controlled the debate better by addressing it as a Bible paraphrase issue only. Since Phil did in fact paraphrase Corinthians, coulda won the whole debate simply by saying, "Loook, this is what the Bible says. If you don't agree fine, but if that's the case we're not inclined to argue the point with you beause we certainly don't want to ram our religion down anyone's throat." Even if Christians do in fact like ramming their religion down people's throats, it would have won the debate outright by limiting the frame of reference.

If you don't like where someone tries taking a debate, don't accept the premise of their question or point. Reply only to your own arguement. No such thing as a one person debate. :)

except exactly that was done and our leftards still repeated the accusations couple of pages later.

Back in biblical times uttering the name of the lord would get you stoned to death. Given half a chance many of these religious assholes would jump at a chance to make all sorts of speech punishable by law.

Given half a chance the gay gestapo would do the same to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Gay gestapo? I bet their uniforms are fabulous. Seriously, where do you people get this stuff?

from the actions of gay gestapo a.k.a GLAAD and your defense of it.

Don't accuse him of being a BIGOT or racist whatever you do...
links with article at site

SNIP:

Jesse Jackson Speaks – Compares Phil Robertson to Rosa Parks’ Bus Driver

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 8:58 AM

Jesse_Jackson_Gay_Sexual_Harassment_Suit
Jesse Jackson Sr., a minister and Democratic politician, was accused of sexual harassment by a gay member of his Rainbow Push Coalition in 2012.

Jesse Jackson Sr. weighed in on the ‘Duck Dynasty’ controversy Tuesday. Jackson, who once said he wanted to cut Barack Obama’s penis off and who fathered a love child out of wedlock, condemned Phil Robertson comparing him to Rosa Parks’ bus driver.
The Chicago Tribune reported, via Free Republic:

Jesse Jackson Sr. has jumped into the controversy surrounding comments by Phil Robertson, star of A&E’s backwoods reality TV show, “Duck Dynasty.”

In an announcement sent out Tuesday, Jackson Sr. compared Robertson’s recent comments about African-Americans, gay people and women to comments made by the driver of Rosa Parks’ bus.

“At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law,” he said in the release. “Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”

all of his ridiculous spew here
Jesse Jackson Speaks ? Compares Phil Robertson to Rosa Parks? Bus Driver | The Gateway Pundit

I've seen media personalities crash and burn my whole life for something they said or did

Most did not wrap themselves in the bible

But you've never seen them crash for this sort of thing.

What the left is doing is trying to redefine what is moral.

They started doing that in the 60s. They called it 'The New Morality.' In reality it was nothing more than the old immorality.

Don't accuse him of being a BIGOT or racist whatever you do...
links with article at site

SNIP:

Jesse Jackson Speaks – Compares Phil Robertson to Rosa Parks’ Bus Driver

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 8:58 AM

Jesse_Jackson_Gay_Sexual_Harassment_Suit
Jesse Jackson Sr., a minister and Democratic politician, was accused of sexual harassment by a gay member of his Rainbow Push Coalition in 2012.

Jesse Jackson Sr. weighed in on the ‘Duck Dynasty’ controversy Tuesday. Jackson, who once said he wanted to cut Barack Obama’s penis off and who fathered a love child out of wedlock, condemned Phil Robertson comparing him to Rosa Parks’ bus driver.
The Chicago Tribune reported, via Free Republic:

Jesse Jackson Sr. has jumped into the controversy surrounding comments by Phil Robertson, star of A&E’s backwoods reality TV show, “Duck Dynasty.”

In an announcement sent out Tuesday, Jackson Sr. compared Robertson’s recent comments about African-Americans, gay people and women to comments made by the driver of Rosa Parks’ bus.

“At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law,” he said in the release. “Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”

all of his ridiculous spew here
Jesse Jackson Speaks ? Compares Phil Robertson to Rosa Parks? Bus Driver | The Gateway Pundit

So much for REVEREND Jesse Jackson and his knowledge of the Bible or lack thereof.

You don't have to be PC to stop comparing gay Americans to humandogfucking and murder. You have to have a soul.

He didn't do that. He said he didn't get how a man could prefer another man's butthole over a woman's vagina. Just his opinion. It is what it is.

Isn't this wild?

All he said was he didn't understand how men would prefer to butt fuck?

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

You said a mouth full, shu gar~! (Read with rhythm of 'shave and a haircut two bits.)

Or, like the vast majority, you could remain employed and simply keep your thoughts private.

Queers like the idea that the majority approves of their behaviour, so they've carefully constructed risk vs. rewards for anyone pulling the curtain back and exposing their deviance for what it really is.

As a result, most keep their disgust to themselves.

I hear ya, but the idea your Employer can demand your silence and obedience both professionally and privately, is a pretty disturbing idea. How far will they go? We all have to work. In the future, what will you be required to sign away in order to be employed? It is something Americans are gonna have to contemplate and confront. How much of our personal lives will the Corporations be allowed to control?

But this is where some "conservatives" come across as hypocrites. They want less regulations on employers until they fire somebody for something they don't agree with. I don't think Robertson should have been fired, but that is A&E's decision to make. You can bitch, moan, boycott... At the end of the day it was A&E's call.

my dear, that didn't make sense....What does government regulations that hurt employers have to do with an employer regulating YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
please don't make up stuff to accuse (conservatives) of something we should all be upset about, Glaad and A&E stepping on our rights of what can or can't be said about, homosexuals, blacks, etc

Uh ... " letting them move the conversation to"???

Wtf dood, that's the way it was brought up! :bang3: Are you blind?

• Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson
    [*]Is Duck Dynasty the beginning of a Hot Religious War?
    [*]Duck Dynasty?
    [*]Not Good: A&E Violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act Letting Phil Robertson Go
    [*]This explains A&E's gay stance
    [*]Paula Deen and Phil Robertson?
    [*]True Bigotry

And the most laughable:
  • Phil Robertson is our generartion's [sic] Rosa Parks

ALL of these threads (and no doubt more) began themselves on the premise of "freedom of speech or religion".

Put the cart before the horse much?

cart_before_horse.png

Last edited:
A guy shot his mouth off and was held accountable

The end of freedom as we know it

I like it, good stuff.

yes, because clearly, being able to say racist, sexist and homophobic things should be an enshrined virtue in America.

That's exactly what the Founding Fathers had in mind, being straight, white males who wanted to keep it that way.

But Joe reserves the right to refer to me as a redneck, and BARBIE. And any black person who succeeds is an 'Uncle Tom.' He is the biggest bigot on this forum.

Forum List

Back