Anti-Semitism and the Quran

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

There is a very long history of Muslim savagery against Jews that goes way back before the Gaza/West Bank issues.

Israel will prevail in this war. The long term peace prospects are difficult to achieve though. History will prove that those who supported Hamas were beneath contempt. Anyone of sound, principled mind knows this. I could live in peace in Israel, no Arab country is on my top 25 list of nations I would choose to visit.

There is a very long history of Muslim savagery against Jews that goes way back before the Gaza/West Bank issues.
You've pretty much said the same thing in three consecutive threads you started.

Log off and go lie down.

Actually, a Semite is: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

People coined the phrase anti-Semite after WWII in order to describe hatred of the Jews, and now that is the common interpretation

Actually, a Semite is: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

People coined the phrase anti-Semite after WWII in order to describe hatred of the Jews, and now that is the common interpretation
👌

Israel will prevail in this war. The long term peace prospects are difficult to achieve though. History will prove that those who supported Hamas were beneath contempt. Anyone of sound, principled mind knows this. I could live in peace in Israel, no Arab country is on my top 25 list of nations I would choose to visit.

Israel will prevail in any war.

Not to mention the fact that even the other Arab countries don't like the Palestinians.

Maybe because they supported Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, and started civil wars in both Jordan and Lebanon.

Forum List

Back