Anti-Trump convention being discussed

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Some Republicans discuss anti-Trump convention coup

Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt also vocalized a plan B on his radio program, saying that “the party ought to change the nominee — because we’re going to get killed with this nominee.”

The GOP seems to have little choice, but to stick with Donnie. Too Bad....:rofl:

A recent survey shows that the bulk of Trump's supporters are angry old white men with low IQs and limited education. The GOP should try to find an alternative; although, in the end it won't help--but at least we will see some of them have some sense.

Daily Kook survey?

A recent survey shows that the bulk of Trump's supporters are angry old white men with low IQs and limited education. The GOP should try to find an alternative; although, in the end it won't help--but at least we will see some of them have some sense.

Daily Kook survey?

LOL Was the question "are you an angry old white man with a low IQ and limited education? LMFAO

so the gop doesn't want to support it's nominee.

shocked I tell you, I'm shocked.

didn't bern actually get more votes than hillary?
No. Hillary won California...that's where the most votes are. Oh, and BTW this thread is about Trump and the GOP, not Clinton and Sanders. Keep up the trolling and thread hijacking and I'll report you.
suck my hairy white balls you fucking poster child for lifes great posers.

This isn't the usmb safe zone, I can say whatever the fuck I want.

Hillary clinton is an evil, ruthless, selfish self centered puss infected c u n t.

Undeniable facts

Yep, typical Regressive, try to minimize the opposition, downgrade anyone that doesn't agree with you. No tolerance.

The Orangutan, passed the 1237 mark so the Gopers own his pathetic bloated ass..

I don't know what an anti Trump convention would accomplish, he's their nominee period, he got the votes..

No. Hillary won California...that's where the most votes are. Oh, and BTW this thread is about Trump and the GOP, not Clinton and Sanders. Keep up the trolling and thread hijacking and I'll report you.

Board Gestapo, the Regressive Left, yet again despising free speech. Interesting on how the like to squelch the opposition.

Hillary clinton is an evil, ruthless, selfish self centered puss infected c u n t.

Undeniable facts

esmerelda is actually correct, the bern got MILLIONS less votes.

feel FREE to shit on the floor now too, loser...

Undeniable facts

You should be a Donnie speech writer! Wait...is this Donnie?

Forum List

Back