Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery

Trump, of the candidates left in the GOP, is the LEAST sympathetic to Israel. That is an irrefutable fact.
Thank you for telling us about our candidates. Because we need lying, progressive anti-American douchebags to explain it to us.
aipac should know who they're getting into bed with.
if they don't like the imagery maybe they should rethink whom they support
AIPAC is comprised of Neo-Conservatives and Limousine Liberals.

Simple formula...
Trump wants Fair Trade.
AIPAC doesn't want Trump.

Tariffs aren't "fair trade" now stick to the friken topic
rhe topic of imagined anti-semetism?

They weren't taunting the Jews, they were trying to tell the Jewish people that Trump has a lot of Fascist and Nazi views.

If it was against the Jews themselves, Trump's name and likeness wouldn't be on the sign, and it would have something derogatory pointed at the Jewish people themselves.

Warning someone that someone else is not a good person isn't taunting.

Trump doesn't have any fascist, nor Nazi views, so undoubtedly they were taunting the jews.

Trump, of the candidates left in the GOP, is the LEAST sympathetic to Israel. That is an irrefutable fact.
Thank you for telling us about our candidates. Because we need lying, progressive anti-American douchebags to explain it to us.

Simple formula...
Trump wants Fair Trade.

Yes they are. Fuck off.

They weren't taunting the Jews, they were trying to tell the Jewish people that Trump has a lot of Fascist and Nazi views.

If it was against the Jews themselves, Trump's name and likeness wouldn't be on the sign, and it would have something derogatory pointed at the Jewish people themselves.

Warning someone that someone else is not a good person isn't taunting.

Is this person brain dead or what? I'll post the photo again for him..."Stop funding Israel"...":Stop islamophobia"

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

The phrase that keeps going through my head..."gutshot...gutshot...gutshot..."

Simple formula...
Trump wants Fair Trade.

Tariffs are NOT Fair Trade...they are a punishment for violating a Trade Agreement.
Leftists are elitists and hate anything that gets in the way of their Stock Portfolio.
Therefore, they hate Trump.

Simple formula...
Trump wants Fair Trade.

Yes they are. Fuck off.
Who do you think you're talking to?.... Casanova.... You support unlimited immigration, and the crony capitalism of Hillary Clinton......Don't bother me boy:slap:

Left-wing scum, islamofascist supportors:mad:

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 16,000 community and student activists from all 50 states.

Donald Trump is speaking at the conference on Monday night.

Already, hundreds of angry anti-Trump protesters have gathered outside the convention center.

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, and Jeremy Segal, of Rebel Pundit are covering the protests.

The anti-Trump protesters are taunting the Jewish audience with Nazi imagery

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

DISGUSTING! HUNDREDS of Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery - The Gateway Pundit

Yo, it`s past time the Police start cracking heads!!! I mean split heads, so the liquid in their empty heads oozes out!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Left-wing scum, islamofascist supportors:mad:

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 16,000 community and student activists from all 50 states.

Donald Trump is speaking at the conference on Monday night.

Already, hundreds of angry anti-Trump protesters have gathered outside the convention center.

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, and Jeremy Segal, of Rebel Pundit are covering the protests.

The anti-Trump protesters are taunting the Jewish audience with Nazi imagery

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

DISGUSTING! HUNDREDS of Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery - The Gateway Pundit

Yo, it`s past time the Police start cracking heads!!! I mean split heads, so the liquid in their empty heads oozes out!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68438

If their heads are empty as you claim, you wouldn't have anything ooze out when they were cracked open. Empty doesn't mean having something ooze out, it means there is nothing there in the first place.

Yeah.................I know you hate it when someone uses logic on you.

You're a Nazi, aren't you?

no. i don't hate people because of ethnicity or religion. that's more of a trump supporter thing.

Simple formula...
Trump wants Fair Trade.

Yes they are. Fuck off.

Wrong again, dumbass.

no. i don't hate people because of ethnicity or religion. that's more of a trump supporter thing.

I thought you were one of those guys who wanted to make America white.

He's getting his Threads confused.

odium and i have unfortunately similar names.

Forum List

Back