Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery

Left-wing scum, islamofascist supportors:mad:

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 16,000 community and student activists from all 50 states.

Donald Trump is speaking at the conference on Monday night.

Already, hundreds of angry anti-Trump protesters have gathered outside the convention center.

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, and Jeremy Segal, of Rebel Pundit are covering the protests.

The anti-Trump protesters are taunting the Jewish audience with Nazi imagery

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

DISGUSTING! HUNDREDS of Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery - The Gateway Pundit

Yo, it`s past time the Police start cracking heads!!! I mean split heads, so the liquid in their empty heads oozes out!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68438

If their heads are empty as you claim, you wouldn't have anything ooze out when they were cracked open. Empty doesn't mean having something ooze out, it means there is nothing there in the first place.

Yeah.................I know you hate it when someone uses logic on you.

Anti-Trump dipshits have empty heads? By golly, you got that one right using simple logic.

Thank you for telling us about our candidates. Because we need lying, progressive anti-American douchebags to explain it to us.
aipac should know who they're getting into bed with.
if they don't like the imagery maybe they should rethink whom they support

You're a Nazi, aren't you?
no. i don't hate people because of ethnicity or religion. that's more of a trump supporter thing.

I thought you were one of those guys who wanted to make America white.
odium and i have unfortunately similar names.

Both of you want the destruction of Israel. there's not much difference between you two

Most of the people who post here are either hateful or just plain stupid.

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 16,000 community and student activists from all 50 states.

Already, hundreds of angry anti-Trump protesters have gathered outside the convention center.

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, and Jeremy Segal, of Rebel Pundit are covering the protests.

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

DISGUSTING! HUNDREDS of Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery - The Gateway Pundit

Yo, it`s past time the Police start cracking heads!!! I mean split heads, so the liquid in their empty heads oozes out!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68438

If their heads are empty as you claim, you wouldn't have anything ooze out when they were cracked open. Empty doesn't mean having something ooze out, it means there is nothing there in the first place.

Yo, you need blood to live?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

aipac should know who they're getting into bed with.
if they don't like the imagery maybe they should rethink whom they support

no. i don't hate people because of ethnicity or religion. that's more of a trump supporter thing.

Both of you want the destruction of Israel. there's not much difference between you two
lol. you think anyone that disagrees with the nation of israel wants its destruction. you're an irrational zealot seeing boogeymen in every shadow.

in other words, no, i don't want the destruction of israel.

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 68438

Yo, you need blood to live?

"GTP"
View attachment 68443

Yes, you DO need blood to live. Ever heard of the term "bleed out"? Lose more than 1/3 of your blood and you WILL die.

You must be trolling, because I don't think anyone else could be that stupid.

Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery
Please explain how "TRUMP = NAZI" is taunting the Jews.
You're incredibly stupid.
Go ahead. Explain.

This should be fun.

I post pictures for you simple minded leftist and still you don't get it:uhh:

Hey...dummy.....the plural of "leftist" is "leftists". You need the "s" at the end unless you are talking about a single leftist.

Fucking fuck fuck!

lol. you think anyone that disagrees with the nation of israel wants its destruction. you're an irrational zealot seeing boogeymen in every shadow.

in other words, no, i don't want the destruction of israel.
ill quote you ..."don't you think Jews would be better off shipped to the U.S. or other countries"....Yeah let the islamofascist scum have it :slap:

Forum List

Back