Anti-Trumpers finding they have nowhere to go

Gee, ya think?

It's great that they're voicing their opinions and refusing to kiss the Orange Ring™, but traditional Republicans have to get it through their heads that their choice is pretty simple: Either bend over for Trump and Trumpism, or rip the scab off and force the party into the wilderness for a while. There are no good short term solutions.

If traditional Republicans get primaried and beaten, which will be Trump's play, they will have to either run as an Independent or back the Democrat, and then hope for the best. What else can they do?

They have to play the long game. And how often do politicians do that? I wonder how many will just soften their opposition and give in to the Glorious Leader to save their cushy gubmit jobs.

This is Trump's party now. Ouch. Am I missing something here?
Today's Republican Party isn't where they are are because of Trump, Trump rose to where he is because of the Republican Party.

Trump isn't the problem, he's the symptom.

Republicans have a lot of self-searching to do.
And Republicans won’t be doing any self-searching – they’re arrogant blind partisan ideologues who have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

Trump said that nazis were bad people, and your lib media told America that he said that they were "very fine people".

You are liars.

The 2 party system is a fraud to begin with.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: The understatement of the year
Stupid fucks like this moron dont get that little fact,they obviously hate America cause only a pan American hater would vote for the hildebeast and Biden over trump sense unlike trump they are globalists new world order puppets to serve the elite snd destroy America,shills like this op hate trump and love Rinos like bush and Romney cause they are reprocrats who hstevtrump and voted for biden sense they are globalists part of the one party system to destroy America thst trump is not,hence why the trump haters can’t let it go even with him long gone from office,how pathetic they are.

Trump is no longer POTUS so why are all these threads about Trump??

If I were the lefty loons I would be singing Biden's praises.

Oh wait. I forgot. He kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. Once his EO's kick I doubt he will get 30% approval. Oh and lets not forget his green shit. I guess you lefty loons don't have much to brag about. Never mind.
Trump's four years were the most consequential presidential term of our lifetimes.

Those four years will be under a microscope for a LONG time. That is a given.

If that bothers you, too bad. I do know how you folks love to play the victim.
No fuckwit, it’s about you and your Nazi brethren suddenly not wanting to talk about your hero Beijing Biden. Then again, the utter failure and Carter level incompetence doesn’t leave you much to brag about. Thus, more whining about Trump.
Nope, that's not what the thread is about.

But seeing you folks go straight to the deflection, vulgarity, personal insults and name-calling is not exactly a shock.

It really is a shame that you people simply lack the capacity for normal conversation.
Poor baby. Crying that you’re getting your ass kicked again. Deflections? That would be know nothings like you who continue to whine and cry about Trump in order to avoid having to face the failure that is your messiah Beijing Biden. Continue lying and deflecting. We’ll just keep laughing at you.
And again. Even after I point it out.

You lost, Trumpster. Your boy king was schlonged. Tough shit.
And still this crybaby won’t say a word about his messiah Xiden. You’re a bitch. And showing gay tendencies again. You lose. As usual.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
Well done,he won’t admit to Biden’s corruption cause he hates America as all trump haters do.

The 2 party system is a fraud to begin with.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: The understatement of the year
Stupid fucks like this moron dont get that little fact,they obviously hate America cause only a pan American hater would vote for the hildebeast and Biden over trump sense unlike trump they are globalists new world order puppets to serve the elite snd destroy America,shills like this op hate trump and love Rinos like bush and Romney cause they are reprocrats who hstevtrump and voted for biden sense they are globalists part of the one party system to destroy America thst trump is not,hence why the trump haters can’t let it go even with him long gone from office,how pathetic they are.

Exactly and you think people would find it odd that the so called fact checkers never fact check Biden correctly, especially after everything he lied about in the Wisconsin town hall. While everything Trump said was "fact checked" and said to be wrong.

Oh wait. I forgot. He kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. Once his EO's kick I doubt he will get 30% approval. Oh and lets not forget his green shit. I guess you lefty loons don't have much to brag about. Never mind.
Trump's four years were the most consequential presidential term of our lifetimes.

No fuckwit, it’s about you and your Nazi brethren suddenly not wanting to talk about your hero Beijing Biden. Then again, the utter failure and Carter level incompetence doesn’t leave you much to brag about. Thus, more whining about Trump.

But seeing you folks go straight to the deflection, vulgarity, personal insults and name-calling is not exactly a shock.

It really is a shame that you people simply lack the capacity for normal conversation.
Poor baby. Crying that you’re getting your ass kicked again. Deflections? That would be know nothings like you who continue to whine and cry about Trump in order to avoid having to face the failure that is your messiah Beijing Biden. Continue lying and deflecting. We’ll just keep laughing at you.

And still this crybaby won’t say a word about his messiah Xiden. You’re a bitch. And showing gay tendencies again. You lose. As usual.
Well done,he won’t admit to Biden’s corruption cause he hates America as all trump haters do.

He can't admit to Biden's bull shit cause if he does he will also admit he backed a jack ass for POTUS.

All you have to do is start a thread on that topic and tag me. I'll answer any questions you have. Bring up anything you want, and you'll get a straight answer.

But you don't have the balls to do that, do you, sweetie?

Last edited:

He can't admit to Biden's bull shit cause if he does he will also admit he backed a jack ass for POTUS.
And I'll say it again:

All you have to do is start a thread on that topic and tag me. I'll answer any questions you have. Bring up anything you want, and you'll get a straight answer.

Grow up, children.

Last edited:

And I'll say it again:

Grow up, children.

Why should I bother. Your posts say it all.

You don't have the balls now do you SWEETIE.

I'd say grow up, but you never will.

And I'll say it again:

Grow up, children.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

And I'll say it again:

Grow up, children.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Glad you approve. LOL

And I'll say it again:

Grow up, children.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Glad you approve. LOL
You're welcome!

Anyone else?

Gee, ya think?

It's great that they're voicing their opinions and refusing to kiss the Orange Ring™, but traditional Republicans have to get it through their heads that their choice is pretty simple: Either bend over for Trump and Trumpism, or rip the scab off and force the party into the wilderness for a while. There are no good short term solutions.

If traditional Republicans get primaried and beaten, which will be Trump's play, they will have to either run as an Independent or back the Democrat, and then hope for the best. What else can they do?

They have to play the long game. And how often do politicians do that? I wonder how many will just soften their opposition and give in to the Glorious Leader to save their cushy gubmit jobs.

This is Trump's party now. Ouch. Am I missing something here?
I think (we) voters play the long game. Biden's already letting people into America who we know will not qualify for either amnesty or immigration. To Biden's credit, he's stiff arming the progressives on "forgiving" 50K in loans, which is a gift to the people who could afford college in the first place, and an national immediate $15 min wage, which will hurt jobs in poorer states ..... but you can see the progressive elitists are now the backbone of the dems .... look at the House seats lost and Schumer running from AOC.

The Trumpstettes will never accept the truth that there was no more stolen election in 20 than in 16. But are the Trumpstettes any different than AOC's squad? They cost the centrist at least 12 House seats and threaten to primary more. The GOP is better than even money to take the House.
That's an interesting point: Americans are more likely to think long term, while our politicians are thinking about their next phone call with a donor.

2022 will be REALLY interesting. Trump's influence will be huge because they're going to primary any Republican who doesn't get in line. How would all these Trumpster / Qanon / conspiracy theory candidates do in their general elections? Who knows.

:popcorn:
'Americans' generally have the same ability to think "long term" as a fucking goldfish.
They sit in front of the fucking TV and change the channel a hundred times every half hour.

More gay bullshit. You have no balls seeing as you won’t answer the question moron. Fuck off lifelong loser. Don’t post again until your balls drop.

More gay bullshit. You have no balls seeing as you won’t answer the question moron. Fuck off lifelong loser. Don’t post again until your balls drop.
Yeah. I didn't think so.

Yeah. I didn't think so.
Poor bitch. Mad that you aren’t the center of the universe. Answer the question fuckwad. Or prove that you’re a gutless, no balled wonder. Faggot. Your forfeit is noted. Bitch.

Yeah. I didn't think so.
Poor bitch. Mad that you aren’t the center of the universe. Answer the question fuckwad. Or prove that you’re a gutless, no balled wonder. Faggot. Your forfeit is noted. Bitch.
More solid, Trump-level comments from a rube.

MAGA, dude!

Yeah. I didn't think so.
More solid, Trump-level comments from a rube.

MAGA, dude!
More two year old level responses from the board joke. Answer the question asshole. TDS raging on as a moron continues to avoid talking about Xiden.

It would be fun to imagine the value of the real estate President Trump is occupying in the heads of countless liberals. But with such a low occupancy rate the cubic centimeter value of that space is pretty much nil. Ah well, it's free so why not go for it!

Forum List

Back