Anti-Trumpers finding they have nowhere to go

Gee, ya think?

It's great that they're voicing their opinions and refusing to kiss the Orange Ring™, but traditional Republicans have to get it through their heads that their choice is pretty simple: Either bend over for Trump and Trumpism, or rip the scab off and force the party into the wilderness for a while. There are no good short term solutions.

If traditional Republicans get primaried and beaten, which will be Trump's play, they will have to either run as an Independent or back the Democrat, and then hope for the best. What else can they do?

They have to play the long game. And how often do politicians do that? I wonder how many will just soften their opposition and give in to the Glorious Leader to save their cushy gubmit jobs.

This is Trump's party now. Ouch. Am I missing something here?
All you ever post is bullshit about trump, trump voters or trump haters

but you voted for biden

its a little weird that you have no interest in issues but only personalities

and not even the personality that you helped select

Gee, ya think?

It's great that they're voicing their opinions and refusing to kiss the Orange Ring™, but traditional Republicans have to get it through their heads that their choice is pretty simple: Either bend over for Trump and Trumpism, or rip the scab off and force the party into the wilderness for a while. There are no good short term solutions.

If traditional Republicans get primaried and beaten, which will be Trump's play, they will have to either run as an Independent or back the Democrat, and then hope for the best. What else can they do?

They have to play the long game. And how often do politicians do that? I wonder how many will just soften their opposition and give in to the Glorious Leader to save their cushy gubmit jobs.

Today's Republican Party isn't where they are are because of Trump, Trump rose to where he is because of the Republican Party.

Trump isn't the problem, he's the symptom.

Republicans have a lot of self-searching to do.
And Republicans won’t be doing any self-searching – they’re arrogant blind partisan ideologues who have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

The 2 party system is a fraud to begin with.
It's sure as hell showing its flaws now.

But it's all but impossible for a new, more moderate party to take root and grow into anything significant. Apparently.

The masks have pretty much come off of whatever you want to call the 1 percent.

I really don't even know where to begin to fix any of this. The best advice I have heard is that it starts from the bottom up for change, not the top down. In other words, we as the people need to get involved with our local governments again. We have become lazy and complacent. Which is why the psychopaths and criminals are running the show.
Agree completely. The responsibility (and blame) for this is on us. As long as we refuse to change things, these people have a free pass. We can tell you who won on "Dancing With the Stars", but we pay no attention to this stuff. Self-inflicted wound.

And yes, change could begin at a local level.

Great points. I have also heard on a few radio shows I listen to that they have ways of rigging the vote counts at the local level also. So that is another thing to be aware of.
Sure, but the radio shows you listen to are batshit crazy.
and the shit you listen to isnt? ROFLMAO

The trump Nazis don't "discuss", they parrot their cult leader's bullsh!t or the bullsh!it they hear from FOX Noise, etc.
To discuss any topic involves facts, but trump's Nazis, never deal in facts.
Interesting that the first thing they wanted to do on this thread was attack. The premise in certainly reasonable, and is one of the bigger political stories of the moment.

All they can do is get defensive and pissy. They've lost the ability to communicate like adults, if they ever had it in the first place. Appropriate, of course, considering who they follow.

Gee, ya think?

Why don't anti-Trump Republicans just join the Democrat Party and pledge fealty to Joe the Somnolent? If they get the Republican nomination, they stand no chance of victory anyhow. Kissing the ring of Bite Me and genuflecting to him might at least give them a chance at a government position.

Because conservatives believe in borders, free trade, states deciding who votes and who counts, who gets married, a min wage that fits the state economy, to name a few.

Trump will primary those whom he deems disloyal, and the 24 nominee will have to kiss his ring (be it Rubio, Cotton, Haley, Crenshaw .....) but after that, it's no longer his party

Gee, ya think?

Why don't anti-Trump Republicans just join the Democrat Party and pledge fealty to Joe the Somnolent? If they get the Republican nomination, they stand no chance of victory anyhow. Kissing the ring of Bite Me and genuflecting to him might at least give them a chance at a government position.

I recommend you split your formerly disgraced POTIS & Party in two, create a tRump Party and ensure the election of Democrats for eternity, OR until you come to your senses - whichever comes first.

lets-party-5b4240.jpg

Last edited:
Right, we are going to have a government full of people who were NOT appointed for their qualifications but because of their race and gender. I guess the idea of hiring the best person for the job has taken a backseat to the looney left who are more concerned with diversity alone. The next time you need major surgery, make sure you apply the same standard.

Um, you guys put people in charge for things like "Being a relative of Trump" and "Being a good Christian", without regards to their qualifications. You guys don't get to talk about qualifications.

If you can find a white dude who is qualified, you can find a woman of color who is.

I am counting even folks like you as successful, meaning you aren’t on the government dole. In general, ”successful” folks in red states vote Republican.

Uh, guy, if you are truly successful, you aren't living in a Red state.

If the government dole folks would get off their butts instead of relying on handouts promised to them by the Democrats, they could have a nice standard of living in a red state.

Really? Do I need to show you the poverty map again?

1614035873961.png

In a blue state, you need to be quite a bit more “successful” to have anything close to the same standard of living as we have in red states. That is why ignorant Democrats keep moving to red states. They move because they can have a better life. Many just haven’t figured out that it is the Democrats they voted for in their blue state that was the impetus for their move in the first place. You can’t fix stupid.

Uh, actually, they move down there for the weather... not because the Repukes have done a good job running the place.

COVID genius. You still haven’t figured that out have you?

Trump Plague caused Bush 41 and 43 to have recessions? Look, you guys always have an excuse, but you guys always have the recessions.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Democrats bring us wars and Republicans bring us recessions. Now Republicans bring us both. Democrats bring peace and prosperity.

LOL...Joe can’t tie is own shoes. If by “fix” you mean open up the country which should have been done months ago, sure. Raising the min. wage, raising taxes, going green thus making us less competitive and effectively opening our borders is not a recipe for economic succcess. Only mindless drones can’t see this.

Yup, you guys keep making the same tired arguments. Hey, remember that recession that was supposed to happen the last time they raised the Minimum Wage? Oh, no, wait that didn't happen.

Tell you what, guy, you don't get to talk about what MIGHT happen right after you guys wreck the economy.

Gee, ya think?

I recommend you split your formerly disgraced POTIS & Party in two, create a tRump Party and ensure the election of Democrats for eternity, OR until you come to your senses - whichever comes first.

lets-party-5b4240.jpg
It's more likely that the gutless anti-Trumpers will ultimately bend over, dontcha think?

Those cushy gubmit jobs are too important. They have to sell their soul and enable the Big Orange Child or get a REAL job.

Right, we are going to have a government full of people who were NOT appointed for their qualifications but because of their race and gender. I guess the idea of hiring the best person for the job has taken a backseat to the looney left who are more concerned with diversity alone. The next time you need major surgery, make sure you apply the same standard.

Um, you guys put people in charge for things like "Being a relative of Trump" and "Being a good Christian", without regards to their qualifications. You guys don't get to talk about qualifications.

If you can find a white dude who is qualified, you can find a woman of color who is.

I am counting even folks like you as successful, meaning you aren’t on the government dole. In general, ”successful” folks in red states vote Republican.

Uh, guy, if you are truly successful, you aren't living in a Red state.

If the government dole folks would get off their butts instead of relying on handouts promised to them by the Democrats, they could have a nice standard of living in a red state.

Really? Do I need to show you the poverty map again?

View attachment 460490

In a blue state, you need to be quite a bit more “successful” to have anything close to the same standard of living as we have in red states. That is why ignorant Democrats keep moving to red states. They move because they can have a better life. Many just haven’t figured out that it is the Democrats they voted for in their blue state that was the impetus for their move in the first place. You can’t fix stupid.

Uh, actually, they move down there for the weather... not because the Repukes have done a good job running the place.

COVID genius. You still haven’t figured that out have you?

Trump Plague caused Bush 41 and 43 to have recessions? Look, you guys always have an excuse, but you guys always have the recessions.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Democrats bring us wars and Republicans bring us recessions. Now Republicans bring us both. Democrats bring peace and prosperity.

LOL...Joe can’t tie is own shoes. If by “fix” you mean open up the country which should have been done months ago, sure. Raising the min. wage, raising taxes, going green thus making us less competitive and effectively opening our borders is not a recipe for economic succcess. Only mindless drones can’t see this.

Yup, you guys keep making the same tired arguments. Hey, remember that recession that was supposed to happen the last time they raised the Minimum Wage? Oh, no, wait that didn't happen.

Tell you what, guy, you don't get to talk about what MIGHT happen right after you guys wreck the economy.

The way assholes figure it, they’d rather peeps (esp the one’s who’s skin looks dif) be makin 7 bucks an hour & pay ‘em welfare for being below poverty level as their children turn into criminals cuz Mom not home, THEN pay for new prisons instead of raising minimum wage.

YES - They actually ARE that stupid!

Doesn't look like the Trumpsters want to discuss the OP.

Shocking. :laugh:
The trump Nazis don't "discuss", they parrot their cult leader's bullsh!t or the bullsh!it they hear from FOX Noise, etc.

To discuss any topic involves facts, but trump's Nazis, never deal in facts.

The xiden commies don't "discuss", they parrot their cult leader's bullsh!t...and believe msn as gospel.....To discuss any topic involves facts, but xidens commies, never deal in facts.

Trump is no longer POTUS so why are all these threads about Trump??

If I were the lefty loons I would be singing Biden's praises.

Oh wait. I forgot. He kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. Once his EO's kick I doubt he will get 30% approval. Oh and lets not forget his green shit. I guess you lefty loons don't have much to brag about. Never mind.
Trump's four years were the most consequential presidential term of our lifetimes.

Those four years will be under a microscope for a LONG time. That is a given.

If that bothers you, too bad. I do know how you folks love to play the victim.
No fuckwit, it’s about you and your Nazi brethren suddenly not wanting to talk about your hero Beijing Biden. Then again, the utter failure and Carter level incompetence doesn’t leave you much to brag about. Thus, more whining about Trump.
Nope, that's not what the thread is about.

But seeing you folks go straight to the deflection, vulgarity, personal insults and name-calling is not exactly a shock.

It really is a shame that you people simply lack the capacity for normal conversation.
Poor baby. Crying that you’re getting your ass kicked again. Deflections? That would be know nothings like you who continue to whine and cry about Trump in order to avoid having to face the failure that is your messiah Beijing Biden. Continue lying and deflecting. We’ll just keep laughing at you.

Oh wait. I forgot. He kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. Once his EO's kick I doubt he will get 30% approval. Oh and lets not forget his green shit. I guess you lefty loons don't have much to brag about. Never mind.
Trump's four years were the most consequential presidential term of our lifetimes.

No fuckwit, it’s about you and your Nazi brethren suddenly not wanting to talk about your hero Beijing Biden. Then again, the utter failure and Carter level incompetence doesn’t leave you much to brag about. Thus, more whining about Trump.

But seeing you folks go straight to the deflection, vulgarity, personal insults and name-calling is not exactly a shock.

It really is a shame that you people simply lack the capacity for normal conversation.
Poor baby. Crying that you’re getting your ass kicked again. Deflections? That would be know nothings like you who continue to whine and cry about Trump in order to avoid having to face the failure that is your messiah Beijing Biden. Continue lying and deflecting. We’ll just keep laughing at you.
And again. Even after I point it out.

You lost, Trumpster. Your boy king was schlonged. Tough shit.

Here's a contrary piece:

If McConnell is as toxic among Republican voters as Trump's loyalists claim, it would be most obvious in deep-red states. But two GOP senators up for reelection in conservative states, James Lankford of Oklahoma and Mike Crapo of Idaho, both said they still support McConnell as GOP leader on Monday.

“People are going to have differences of opinion on different things at different times. That’s just drama,” Lankford said. “A year ago, everybody was saying what a great tactician Mitch was.”

=====

That's now. But when push comes to shove -- and it most likely will with Trump, of course -- the Republicans who are trying to straddle this will probably have to pick a side. Or, is there still enough gravity left in the party to hold the line?

:popcorn:

You are right, in many ways... which is sad, in and of itself...

But to me, even more sad, is how 'we got there'....

What has made the opposing sides, become so opposing? Why isn't there a basic truth, then arguing what you conclude from this basic agreed upon truth, vs what someone who differs concludes, anymore?

I truly believe, that what I believe, is based on truth, on facts, on verifiable evidence of facts.

And, those who differ with me, for the most part, believe, what they believe, based on 'their' truth, their perceived facts.....

Of, course I don't believe for one nano second that I haven't thoroughly researched the facts, or that my facts/truths, are not correct,

THUS their so called facts are not truth or facts, they are lies created by their media, that for some weird reason not understood by me, they truly believe.....

And I'm certain for most across the aisle, likely think the same of me, and my media, and my basic truths/facts.

The whole thing is very disconcerting, heart breaking to see our country finally reaching the stage of only half the country knowing what truth, actually is vs. created lies, and there is no way to reach them, to change their minds because they've been taught to hate you, been taught that you are the Enemy, been trained to believe NOT one single bit of MSM News, because it's fake news.....

And visa versa.... with them, towards people like me.

This will never end, unless we all have the same basic truths, to stand on... and I don't see that happening anytime soon.... :(

Please NOTE! I do not really blame the actual person across the aisle for the lies they tell, but I do blame their media, for creating or promoting lies.... that they end up believing.

And of course that IS the problem. When I started paying attention to politics in high school mid-late 70s and all the way through the 90s, there existed normal media which for the most part started with the same set of set of FACTS.

Now the media sources that still do that are deemed left wing moonbattery and sites like Gateway Pundit/ American Thinker/ PJMedia, shit people read on Facebook, hear on squawk radio, and TV such as OAN and Newsmax are cited as "truth".

Unless and until we can agree on a fact-based starting point, I'm afraid we'll be in for more of the same.
"When I started paying attention to politics in high school mid-late 70s and all the way through the 90s,...."

damn. that's a lot of time spent in high school.:banana:

You are right, in many ways... which is sad, in and of itself...

But to me, even more sad, is how 'we got there'....

What has made the opposing sides, become so opposing? Why isn't there a basic truth, then arguing what you conclude from this basic agreed upon truth, vs what someone who differs concludes, anymore?

I truly believe, that what I believe, is based on truth, on facts, on verifiable evidence of facts.

And, those who differ with me, for the most part, believe, what they believe, based on 'their' truth, their perceived facts.....

Of, course I don't believe for one nano second that I haven't thoroughly researched the facts, or that my facts/truths, are not correct,

THUS their so called facts are not truth or facts, they are lies created by their media, that for some weird reason not understood by me, they truly believe.....

And I'm certain for most across the aisle, likely think the same of me, and my media, and my basic truths/facts.

The whole thing is very disconcerting, heart breaking to see our country finally reaching the stage of only half the country knowing what truth, actually is vs. created lies, and there is no way to reach them, to change their minds because they've been taught to hate you, been taught that you are the Enemy, been trained to believe NOT one single bit of MSM News, because it's fake news.....

And visa versa.... with them, towards people like me.

This will never end, unless we all have the same basic truths, to stand on... and I don't see that happening anytime soon.... :(

Please NOTE! I do not really blame the actual person across the aisle for the lies they tell, but I do blame their media, for creating or promoting lies.... that they end up believing.

And of course that IS the problem. When I started paying attention to politics in high school mid-late 70s and all the way through the 90s, there existed normal media which for the most part started with the same set of set of FACTS.

Now the media sources that still do that are deemed left wing moonbattery and sites like Gateway Pundit/ American Thinker/ PJMedia, shit people read on Facebook, hear on squawk radio, and TV such as OAN and Newsmax are cited as "truth".

Unless and until we can agree on a fact-based starting point, I'm afraid we'll be in for more of the same.
"When I started paying attention to politics in high school mid-late 70s and all the way through the 90s,...."

damn. that's a lot of time spent in high school.:banana:

I prolly shoulda worded that differently ;)

And again. Even after I point it out.

You lost, Trumpster. Your boy king was schlonged. Tough shit.
And still this crybaby won’t say a word about his messiah Xiden. You’re a bitch. And showing gay tendencies again. You lose. As usual.

Forum List

Back