Anti-Vax Podcaster Who Got COVID at a Conspiracy Conference Has Died

The fact that he caught this at a nutter conference shows that God has a sense of humour. We should thank her.
Tommy, I understand, but getting real tired of this story, over and over again. People's reaction to this same thing is getting kind of sick and lacking in human compassion. If these were Special Education kids doing stupid crap that gets them killed, we would not be thanking God. I look at them like dogs, in a way and still feel sorry for them. They are attracted to conspiracy theories, through some flaw, kind of like dogs (known for super sense of smell) are attracted to anti-freeze. They get a whiff, and they got to drink, not able to understand, what attracts, excites them and is perfect for their tastes can and frequently does injure or kill them. I like dogs in general, but I sure wish they would quit drinking their poison, as it is still kinda sad.

Tommy, I understand, but getting real tired of this story, over and over again. People's reaction to this same thing is getting kind of sick and lacking in human compassion. If these were Special Education kids doing stupid crap that gets them killed, we would not be thanking God. I look at them like dogs, in a way and still feel sorry for them. They are attracted to conspiracy theories, through some flaw, kind of like dogs (known for super sense of smell) are attracted to anti-freeze. They get a whiff, and they got to drink, not able to understand, what attracts, excites them and is perfect for their tastes can and frequently does injure or kill them. I like dogs in general, but I sure wish they would quit drinking their poison, as it is still kinda sad.
I really get that. But this character has an audience that could be influenced by their idiocy. I cant feel pity for a charlatan that has influenced others to follow their death cult, I feel for the folk who suffer at the level below this wanker and not for him.

Forum List

Back