Antichrist

Do a word study on "serpent". The enchanter (Lucifer/Satan?) was anthropomorphized as a snake i.e. snake in the grass.

If miscarriage and abortion are same thing, then sure.
So you don't think the serpent was an animal?

That's the problem with the fake religion the bible is based on.

Their is so much garbage you could just pick any random thoughts and find verses that will fit it.

I will pray for you.

Or the fake religion that is the Bible. You could find so many contradictions in the Bible, it'd make you think it wasn't really well thought out, and certainly not based on reality.

Because if the Bible weren't fake, it'd look different. God wouldn't be this kind dude who kills people... er....
Well, God isn't going to let us get away with spitting in his face forever.

"Listen kid, I brought you into this world, I can take you out." -Bill Cosby's

Most people do. ;)

Sure. The "snake" was a powerful spirit being, not a literal snake. Once more, look up the meaning of serpent. Serpent is a word play, a common literary device (the Bible is filled with such devices).
It wasn't a powerful spirit being; It was an animal.

From the passage...

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made."

From the passage...

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made."
That suggests that the 'serpent' was different from the animals.

I think the bible says a snake talked to eve.

Are you going to answer my question?
I will answer from my own perspective hopefully that's ok I know you didn't ask me. I thought you might like to read another perspective. Yes, a snake did. Snakes walked and talked before they were cursed. That is how I interpreted it.

These snake people figurines are from pre-historic times but it is how I imagine it could have been before the snake was cursed to its belly.

tumblr_lqt4lfXKKJ1qio57co1_1280.jpg
pottery3.jpg

From the passage...

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Genesis 3:1-24 - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? (Read More...)

Same 'serpent'; enchanter, deceiver, one who rejects revelation..

Note that the root from which 'snake' derives isn't a noun, but a verb, with no mention of a snake. The characteristics of the 'enchanter' are anthropomorphized into a 'snake'. It's a literary device.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back