ANTIFA bomb maker arrested.

I am very glad this guy was caught.....seems he's got a thing for explosives having been arrested before......did he even have a political side or just a crazy who likes to make things go boom?

ANTIFA, but who knows. They claim his actions in their mission statement. It's a weird, weird thing ANTIFA is, but the Feds are hush hush. They are always like that when they are building a case. The speculation is that they may get him to snitch, but no one has come out and said.

ANTIFA, but who knows.

Apparently you do.

ANTIFA bomb maker arrested

By your logic, Islamic terriotist bond shit just because.

This kid should be in jail. He is dangerous.

Now, why do you lie about a connection that is not in evidence?

Okaywe will start with ANTIFA the group you openly support, and by default support their actions due to the fact that you are defending them. Let's look at how ANTIFA works. That way you will see why it was an ANTIFA member trying to kill innocent people, which you support. I'll do that after I eat lunch/

Show the connection you claimed. You can't.

Loser.

So we are well into second page.... Can you show us that Schneck is connected to ANTIFA?

Have you any real numbers ANTIFA?

Can you explain there leadership?

Could also tell us the major democratic leader who said they have 'Good People'?

This is the alt-right trying to create some huge enemy which doesn't exist

Maybe it would be a good idea to look at the servers antifa uses so the FBI can make the connection...oh thats right,you're against that.

Anything to protect the militant arm of the dems.....

Maybe it would be better just to show the connection you claim.

How do you expect to make a case against these violent fruitcakes if you refuse to allow the FBI to investigate?

Where did I refuse to allow anything, dope?

Now you're being willfully ignorant...or maybe you're just stupid.

Every group seems to have its crazies, this is what extremism brings.

I understand the intent of antifa, however it is turning into another violent group. We need real peacemakers, not a bunch on nuts that claim they are and then act differently.

To say " all groups have crazy people" is the same as supportive those people actions. Take Mr. White Power who killed the woman and hurt all those people in Charlottesville. Was he just a crazy drawn by action? Likely. But the media and libtards here made it as if Trump was sipping an beer in the passenger seat while they took turns running over black people. There is no middle ground when you are killing people . Read how ANTIFA works. As the Feds investigate in two states more will come out. You can't be a in he middle here . You can kill people to make a point or you can't. It's okay or it isn't. Period.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

There's no denying who that dope belonged to.

So who's defending this guy?

It's taking that tone. Apologies if I misunderstood. To claim that this is anything other then what it was is a defense of the act period.

I understand the intent of antifa, however it is turning into another violent group. We need real peacemakers, not a bunch on nuts that claim they are and then act differently.

To say " all groups have crazy people" is the same as supportive those people actions. Take Mr. White Power who killed the woman and hurt all those people in Charlottesville. Was he just a crazy drawn by action? Likely. But the media and libtards here made it as if Trump was sipping an beer in the passenger seat while they took turns running over black people. There is no middle ground when you are killing people . Read how ANTIFA works. As the Feds investigate in two states more will come out. You can't be a in he middle here . You can kill people to make a point or you can't. It's okay or it isn't. Period.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

You do know that you can open the nested quote boxes and review the conversation before posting don't you?

Take Mr. White Power who killed the woman and hurt all those people in Charlottesville. Was he just a crazy drawn by action? Likely.

I wouldnt exactly call that support.

I didn't call it support, dope. You did.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

It's taking that tone. Apologies if I misunderstood. To claim that this is anything other then what it was is a defense of the act period.

I think you got the "activist" mixed up.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

You do know that you can open the nested quote boxes and review the conversation before posting don't you?

Take Mr. White Power who killed the woman and hurt all those people in Charlottesville. Was he just a crazy drawn by action? Likely.

Than why did you even bring him up?

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

Who cares . Take it or leave it, just stop crying.

It's just another example of your tendency to blatantly lie.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

Than why did you even bring him up?

I didn't, dope. I gave you the quote of who did. You're not very good at this are you?

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

It's close enough for me. The never hesitate to buy pay the blame game. In this case what do you have. A kid dressed in black putting bomb in a public park. Switch it up some, say it was the same rich white kid, except that he had a shaved head with "1983 punk" tattooed on his head. It would not be a stretch to jump to a conclusion here.

Start with ANTIFA Facebook

AntiFa USA

Honestly, if one hits a link, it just keeps going and going. Don't know where to starte.

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

It's close enough for me. The never hesitate to buy pay the blame game. In this case what do you have. A kid dressed in black putting bomb in a public park. Switch it up some, say it was the same rich white kid, except that he had a shaved head with "1983 punk" tattooed on his head. It would not be a stretch to jump to a conclusion here.

AntiFa USA

Honestly, if one hits a link, it just keeps going and going. Don't know where to starte.
In this case what do you have. A kid dressed in black putting bomb in a public park.
You just can't help yourself. Do you have to lie about everything?
Please show in either or both links where the kid was dressed in black.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

Andrew Schneck: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This thread should be moved to conspiracy or some other nonsense zone.

ANTIFA, but who knows. They claim his actions in their mission statement. It's a weird, weird thing ANTIFA is, but the Feds are hush hush. They are always like that when they are building a case. The speculation is that they may get him to snitch, but no one has come out and said.

ANTIFA, but who knows.

Apparently you do.

Okaywe will start with ANTIFA the group you openly support, and by default support their actions due to the fact that you are defending them. Let's look at how ANTIFA works. That way you will see why it was an ANTIFA member trying to kill innocent people, which you support. I'll do that after I eat lunch/

Loser.

You support terror. That's why you are coming out against it so hard because you like watching the death on TV. You probly really blew your wad when you saw that car blowing through that crowed. A bomb would have sent you off into the ether! So you know dickhead, the investigation is on going in two states. They even went back to his school. Three federal agencies and you still won't put a a name with the group who openly says they advocate violance, and they don't have leaders so that the acts of violance can't braced back to them.
View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

AntiFa USA

In this case what do you have. A kid dressed in black putting bomb in a public park.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

Andrew Schneck: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I already linked all that moron. I even hit and hosted those links in the articles. To be sure you know, you are defending a hate group. A hate group under multiple investigations by the Feds just like the white Power guys right? Defend it, it I still hope the monster you love don't blow up your town.

Last edited:
dimocrap scum will NEVER admit wrongdoing. Never.

Even when confronted with photographic evidence. Even when confronted with absolute proof.

They are scum. ALL of them. Not just the bomb-makers and the terrorists. So are the ones that defend them, vote for them, campaign for the terrorist organization called the democrat party. Even the ones that knowingly vote for them.

Once you admit to yourself that 40% of your fellow Americans are absolute scum, it all starts to fall into place.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Just that fucking simple

Apparently you do.

Loser.

You support terror. That's why you are coming out against it so hard because you like watching the death on TV. You probly really blew your wad when you saw that car blowing through that crowed. A bomb would have sent you off into the ether! So you know dickhead, the investigation is on going in two states. They even went back to his school. Three federal agencies and you still won't put a territory with the group who openly says they advocate violance, and they don't have leaders so that the acts of violance can't braced back to them.

AntiFa USA

I already linked all that moron. I even hit and hosted those links in the articles. To be sure you know, you are defending a hate group. A hate group under multiple investigations by the Feds just like the white Power guys right? Defend it, it I still hope the monster you love don't blow up your town.

I gave you your links. Show where it says anywhere that the kid was dressed in black, liar.

ANTIFA, but who knows.

Apparently you do.

Loser.

Oh, by the way Nazi, you deliberately left out the quotes. Not only are you a weak little man/ thing who supports violent pfotes

Loser.

You support terror. That's why you are coming out against it so hard because you like watching the death on TV. You probly really blew your wad when you saw that car blowing through that crowed. A bomb would have sent you off into the ether! So you know dickhead, the investigation is on going in two states. They even went back to his school. Three federal agencies and you still won't put a territory with the group who openly says they advocate violance, and they don't have leaders so that the acts of violance can't braced back to them.

AntiFa USA

I gave you your links. Show where it says anywhere that the kid was dressed in black, liar.

You did jack shit you low life Facist sympathizer. You did a google search and stopped. You read none of them past what you wanted to read. This dude has a Loooooooong history. You need to read deeper. But you won't because you agree with his actions.

FBI, ATF, Houston Police swarm street near Museum District

"The home that was the center of the furor four years ago belonged to Cecily E. Horton, a stalwart of the local art community, and her husband, Andrew Schneck. But the focus of the raid was the couple's son, then-22-year-old Andrew Cecil Earhart Schneck."

No comment Junior? Hitting all them links from the links you reposted? Turns out your hero has a record that go's back to 2013. He was likely making gas. That's the Feds, they even said the state would've charge him becaus they would have to unseal the records and make them public. State doesn't have a choice now. DA has to push. Then we will see your little rich kid hero roll on his ANTIFA buddies.

Loser.

AntiFa USA

Come on pussy. Post all about the kid and his parents back to 2013. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be a rich whit kid playing terriorist. You know, a democrat.

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

You have no business calling this guy Antifa with no information whatsoever to back up your claim. There have to be at least a dozen Antifa-slamming threads active right now; you folks just have to place all the blame for the violence by the far right onto the far left, don't you?
Maybe this kid is Antifa. Maybe he's just a disturbed domestic terrorist. If he had a facebook account, you can bet your granny's piggy bank that it would be all over the media. Maybe the kid was too smart to be on social media. It is true Antifa is secretive. It is true they are hard to pin down. But you have no right to call every violent person Antifa and back up your claim with the LACK of information. The organization is not into blowing things up, to my knowledge.

You did jack shit you low life Facist sympathizer. You did a google search and stopped. You read none of them past what you wanted to read. This dude has a Loooooooong history. You need to read deeper. But you won't because you agree with his actions.

FBI, ATF, Houston Police swarm street near Museum District

"The home that was the center of the furor four years ago belonged to Cecily E. Horton, a stalwart of the local art community, and her husband, Andrew Schneck. But the focus of the raid was the couple's son, then-22-year-old Andrew Cecil Earhart Schneck."

No comment Junior? Hitting all them links from the links you reposted? Turns out your hero has a record that go's back to 2013. He was likely making gas. That's the Feds, they even said the state would've charge him becaus they would have to unseal the records and make them public. State doesn't have a choice now. DA has to push. Then we will see your little rich kid hero roll on his ANTIFA buddies.

resize

View attachment 145376

View attachment 145377

AntiFa USA

Wrong links.
upload_2017-8-22_12-41-5.png

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

You have no business calling this guy Antifa with no information whatsoever to back up your claim. There have to be at least a dozen Antifa-slamming threads active right now; you folks just have to place all the blame for the violence by the far right onto the far left, don't you?
Maybe this kid is Antifa. Maybe he's just a disturbed domestic terrorist. If he had a facebook account, you can bet your granny's piggy bank that it would be all over the media. Maybe the kid was too smart to be on social media. It is true Antifa is secretive. It is true they are hard to pin down. But you have no right to call every violent person Antifa and back up your claim with the LACK of information. The organization is not into blowing things up, to my knowledge.

Yes I do. Say old lady, is it not odd that black lives matter is no longer mentioned in the same sentence as ANTIFA since Charlottesville? I don't care if he was ANTIFA, that is his right. It is not his right to kill people just because. Read the most recent story, then follow the links back to 2013. Lots of shady white privlage in how the boy was charged and prosecuted. I know a kid who was sent to juvi for 6 months for building a spudzooka. This guy made POUNDS of really nasty explosives, and some type of gas before that. Antifa provides a rallying point. They need to be more selective about who gathers with them because they do advocate violance. Only one place the investigation can go.

Yes I do. Say old lady, is it not odd that black lives matter is no longer mentioned in the same sentence as ANTIFA since Charlottesville? I don't care if he was ANTIFA, that is his right. It is not his right to kill people just because. Read the most recent story, then follow the links back to 2013. Lots of shady white privlage in how the boy was charged and prosecuted. I know a kid who was sent to juvi for 6 months for building a spudzooka. This guy made POUNDS of really nasty explosives, and some type of gas before that. Antifa provides a rallying point. They need to be more selective about who gathers with them because they do advocate violance. Only one place the investigation can go.
I'm not saying he isn't, but we have no info whatsoever that confirms that. It would be out if it were known. Smart rich white kid with a good lawyer--but a real bad boy. That's all we know for sure. He won't be getting any breaks this time, I'm guessing. 10 years anyway?

Forum List

Back