Antifa is going to be smacked down by strong young men who stand for God and free speech...

The Lord's Prayer, is not a war chant.
Psalm 149
1 Praise the Lord.[a]

Sing to the Lord a new song,
his praise in the assembly of his faithful people.

2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
3 Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with victory.
5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor
and sing for joy on their beds.

6 May the praise of God be in their mouths
and a double-edged sword in their hands,
7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples,
8 to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
9 to carry out the sentence written against them
this is the glory of all his faithful people

Praise the Lord.

Footnotes:

Are you fucking kidding me?
Are you saying Christ was not a man of peace?
Lol, that is from Matthew chapter 10.

Here is some more context for you, dude.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. 41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. 42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Just who are the "strong men who stand up for god and free speech? A group of junkie bearded, tattooed small-penis types who run around in camouflage pajamas with guns because they can't get it up and run around saying dumb things about their supposed "religion" (which doesn't have anything to do with Christianity, BTW)? The OP is talking about this weird gang, which seems to be nothing but a Hell's Angels type street gang.

Just who are the "strong men who stand up for god and free speech? A group of junkie bearded, tattooed small-penis types who run around in camouflage pajamas with guns because they can't get it up and run around saying dumb things about their supposed "religion" (which doesn't have anything to do with Christianity, BTW)? The OP is talking about this weird gang, which seems to be nothing but a Hell's Angels type street gang.

Have you taken a look at the Antifa goons lately ?

People post pictures of these little camouflage sluts all of the time on USMB. Why they are in love with gangs is beyond me. Do you support these gang-bangers? These "militia" gangs, the sort that advertise themselves, laughably, as "patriots"? I think that there are more of these white-trash goons than this "Antifa."

hqdefault.jpg

Listen scumbag. Your a tough guy in chat but what about face to face. You don’t have the balls. LEO asshole stands for Law Enforcement Officer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday from 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour if you'd like to finish this conversation face to face.

Psalm 149
1 Praise the Lord.[a]

Sing to the Lord a new song,
his praise in the assembly of his faithful people.

2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
3 Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with victory.
5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor
and sing for joy on their beds.

6 May the praise of God be in their mouths
and a double-edged sword in their hands,
7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples,
8 to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
9 to carry out the sentence written against them
this is the glory of all his faithful people

Praise the Lord.

Footnotes:
Fuck Israel.

People post pictures of these little camouflage sluts all of the time on USMB. Why they are in love with gangs is beyond me. Do you support these gang-bangers? These "militia" gangs, the sort that advertise themselves, laughably, as "patriots"? I think that there are more of these white-trash goons than this "Antifa."
You realize antifa is the action and Patriots are the reaction

I agree there are many more Patriots, but nobody claimed it would be a fair fight.

Forum List

Back