Antifa member targeted Florida rally with bomb. More explosi

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
hats off to who caught it in time
4321 till Harris ask for bail money

Another Democrat Brownshirt insurrectionist.

They're everywhere.

I think there's a fair chance we might see more of this in the coming months and years. Bombings, assassinations, domestic terrorism could be on the rise and from both sides too. Hate to say it, hate to see it, but the anger, the hatred, the bitterness, the divisiveness is only going to get worse IMHO. I hope I'm wrong.

The trump Nazis have made it clear they are eager to see a civil war in this country. What they are too stupid to realize is they will not be the winners.

Just like other civil wars, when the dust settles, those who took up arms to defend the "traditions" they held dear (and weren't killed), they will be no better off than before. The survivors with the money will, again, be calling the shots.

And, be warned, the billionaires and Big Business will have the protection of the U.S. Military. So, the white supremacist militias should stay in the poor neighborhoods to do their killing. But stay out of the black and Hispanic areas, they are as heavily armed as the militias, and know the best spots to set up ambushes. They'll cut your lily-white a$$es to shreds.

The Pinellas County Florida Sheriff announced Friday that a man dressed all in black, wearing a black face covering and carrying a black backpack with an explosive device in it was arrested Thursday night after running from a rally being held to protest the detention of a man on a federal charge related to the January 6 riot at the Capitol in Washington, D.C.
J6-Rally-Pipe-Bomb-Pinellas-County-Sheriffs-Office-Photo-01072022.jpg

~~~~~~
What was Garrett Smith prepared to do by carrying a pipe bomb laced with nails?

I think there's a fair chance we might see more of this in the coming months and years. Bombings, assassinations, domestic terrorism could be on the rise and from both sides too. Hate to say it, hate to see it, but the anger, the hatred, the bitterness, the divisiveness is only going to get worse IMHO. I hope I'm wrong.
I haven't left the house without carrying my pistol since BLM and Antifa began burning towns and cities to the ground.

I haven't left the house without carrying my pistol since BLM and Antifa began burning towns and cities to the ground.
Yep many people are concealed carry now, and that's a good thing with all things considered. The good citizens of this country for whom have hostile forces plotting steadily against them now, definitely need not be a fool this day and age.

The trump Nazis have made it clear they are eager to see a civil war in this country. What they are too stupid to realize is they will not be the winners.

Just like other civil wars, when the dust settles, those who took up arms to defend the "traditions" they held dear (and weren't killed), they will be no better off than before. The survivors with the money will, again, be calling the shots.

And, be warned, the billionaires and Big Business will have the protection of the U.S. Military. So, the white supremacist militias should stay in the poor neighborhoods to do their killing. But stay out of the black and Hispanic areas, they are as heavily armed as the militias, and know the best spots to set up ambushes. They'll cut your lily-white a$$es to shreds.

And yet it is your fascist pals who do the bombing and the shooting.

Huh.....

You sound a lot like the ANTIFA pipe bomber yourself

1641735090452.png

I have more to fear from the RWNutjobs like you running around armed. But you need to raise the question, "Am I Armed" when you see me. Or you can behave yourself.

I found a crazy person.

I have more to fear from the RWNutjobs like you running around armed. But you need to raise the question, "Am I Armed" when you see me. Or you can behave yourself.
Armed legally or illegally in regards to protection ??

Not profiling, but it's a fair question to ask anyone that is armed these days. I know the answer wouldn't be truthful if armed illegally, but we do have an issue with that these days.

We see that it is the question many law enforcement officers are dealing with today. Oh but don't be an officer attempting to find out, otherwise if the officer suspects something right ? That's racist or whatever the case may be if that happens, and that's unfortunate for law enforcement these days it seems.

No win situation for the officer's these days. Ok so the nation has some dirty cop's, so that warrant's destroying the abilities of good law enforcement from doing their jobs because of some rogue idiot officer's that were going to get what was coming to them because of a new world of technology, otherwise that gets video on demand in which implicates them nicely in a court of law now ??

So the agenda seeks weakness, otherwise that is then built into the narratives... It opens the doors eventually to the overthrowing of the system maybe ?? That's what seems to have become the agenda now, otherwise take the action's of a few and paint with the broadest brush available in order to paint the whole story as being a systemic issue.

Yeah we have problems sure, and thank goodness for technology today, but it appears that in a lot of cases the technology is being abused and used wrongfully when gets into the wrong hands. That has become a problem just as well. What happens when you leave a loaded firearm in the reach of children ? Case in point, the firearm is the technology, and the child is the uneducated careless human being that doesn't use the technology correctly, and therefore kills him or herself or somebody else with it. Technology in the wrong hands can be just as lethal as a loaded gun in the hands of a child.

But stay out of the black and Hispanic areas, they are as heavily armed as the militias, and know the best spots to set up ambushes. They'll cut your lily-white a$$es to shreds.
no need to go there. those areas are doing a fine job of killing one another off without any help from whites from the suburbs!!!!!

no need to go there. those areas are doing a fine job of killing one another off without any help from whites from the suburbs!!!!!
Excellent point... I didn't think of that one, but yes they are actually killing each other off without any help from any non-existent so called or made up white mobs or white cop's roaming the neighborhoods looking for black folks to kill. That's something they can't answer for, so it's blame whitey time. It has been a huge disservice to the black community to blame whitey for the death and destruction that has gone on in the black communities. Many black's are woken now, and I follow some great Christian black's who are speaking the truth about it all. Good for them.

No one "caught it in time". The guy didn't go through with it.

Smith did not detonate or place the explosive device he made at Thursday night’s rally held in the courthouse parking lot. Gualtieri said Smith has not been cooperative and doesn’t know why he abandoned his plan or what his political beliefs are.

Why are you surprised that rallies to commemorate a failed violent insurrection that tried to overthrow the government, attracted violence? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Republicans are on the road to a civil war.

Forum List

Back