ANTIFA terrorists freak out over new bill proposed to ban masks

Disgusting that RWNJs are supporting and defending fascist. I've said it before and I'll say it agaim - the US kicked the ass of fascists in Europe and patriotic Americans will do it again on US soil.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Disgusting that RWNJs are supporting and defending fascist. I've said it before and I'll say it agaim - the US kicked the ass of fascists in Europe and patriotic Americans will do it again on US soil.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Indeed. The Democrats and their Antifa Sturmabteilung should leave now under their own steam, don't you think?.

klan-robes-1.jpg
Black mask, white mask, doesn't matter. They all have the same mentality and their actions are directed by hate and ignorance.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Indeed. The Democrats and their Antifa Sturmabteilung should leave now under their own steam, don't you think?.
Not until your movement is dead and buried.

So, here we have two extremist left fascists squaring off against the extreme right fascist.

Have I missed anything? It just looks like business as usual here.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Your movement is dying as you read this comment.

klan-robes-1.jpg

My "movement" is the law of the land.

You will one day be the bitter old man at the nursing home, ruminating over your wasted life.

klan-robes-1.jpg

You will one day be the bitter old man at the nursing home, ruminating over your wasted life.
Your movement has been crushed time and again in this countey, and will be again. Fuck you racist scum.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Your movement has been crushed time and again in this countey, and will be again. Fuck you racist scum.

The Constitution is still the law of the land, and will remain so. There is nothing you people can do about it.

klan-robes-1.jpg

You will be crushed down to the last.

Left-Wing Antifa Terrorists 'Freaking Out' over Proposed 'Unmasking' Law | Breitbart

Awww poor things won't be able to commit terrorist acts and get away with it now! Poor things.
It won’t pass. You Nazi’s are going to re-learn your fear of showing yourselves in public.

So you're OK with people wearing masks and terrorizing others? Alrighty then.
Of course he is.

He is a wannabe Antifa thug.

Left-Wing Antifa Terrorists 'Freaking Out' over Proposed 'Unmasking' Law | Breitbart

Awww poor things won't be able to commit terrorist acts and get away with it now! Poor things.
It won’t pass. You Nazi’s are going to re-learn your fear of showing yourselves in public.

So you're OK with people wearing masks and terrorizing others? Alrighty then.
Of course he is.

He is a wannabe Antifa thug.

Apparently so.

It's an unconstitutional law. It bans a certain article of clothing purely because it's used by, but not exclusively by, a domestic terrorist group in America.

It's no different whatsoever than people who think that AR-15s should be banned because they're the "mass shooters' weapon of choice." Both laws are wrong, plain and simple.

klan-robes-1.jpg
who wore masks in Europe while we were kicking their asses?

Forum List

Back