ANTIFA terrorists freak out over new bill proposed to ban masks

Left-Wing Antifa Terrorists 'Freaking Out' over Proposed 'Unmasking' Law | Breitbart

Awww poor things won't be able to commit terrorist acts and get away with it now! Poor things.
It won’t pass. You Nazi’s are going to re-learn your fear of showing yourselves in public.

So you're OK with people wearing masks and terrorizing others? Alrighty then.

We have a much bigger problem than people wearing masks and terrorizing others, namely all the creatures from gub'mint that terrorize others while not wearing masks.

Lets solve the latter first and get to the former if there's any time left over. :cool:

Disgusting that RWNJs are supporting and defending fascist. I've said it before and I'll say it agaim - the US kicked the ass of fascists in Europe and patriotic Americans will do it again on US soil.

klan-robes-1.jpg

Indeed. The Democrats and their Antifa Sturmabteilung should leave now under their own steam, don't you think?.
Not until your movement is dead and buried.

You going to use your walker on someone OldFool?

It's an unconstitutional law. It bans a certain article of clothing purely because it's used by, but not exclusively by, a domestic terrorist group in America.

It's no different whatsoever than people who think that AR-15s should be banned because they're the "mass shooters' weapon of choice." Both laws are wrong, plain and simple.
it is concealing your identity, much different than just putting socks on. puppet. again, I see you're ok with violence.

It's an unconstitutional law. It bans a certain article of clothing purely because it's used by, but not exclusively by, a domestic terrorist group in America.

It's no different whatsoever than people who think that AR-15s should be banned because they're the "mass shooters' weapon of choice." Both laws are wrong, plain and simple.
it is concealing your identity, much different than just putting socks on. puppet. again, I see you're ok with violence.
And what does concealing your face have to do with assaulting people? The answer is nothing. My identity doesn't matter in the slightest if i'm not committing a crime. All this vaguely worded law does is target people based on a broad definition of a piece of attire combined with a broad definition of a certain activity.

I hate Antifa. I think they're fucking idiots. But they deserve to be able to protest at long as they're not assaulting people and committing crimes. If they commit an actual crime like assault or damaging property, then arrest and charge them for that.

And what does concealing your face have to do with assaulting people? The answer is nothing. My identity doesn't matter in the slightest if i'm not committing a crime. All this vaguely worded law does is target people based on a broad definition of a piece of attire combined with a broad definition of a certain activity.

I hate Antifa. I think they're fucking idiots. But they deserve to be able to protest at long as they're not assaulting people and committing crimes. If they commit an actual crime like assault or damaging property, then arrest and charge them for that.

Yes, but the mask makes it harder to pick them out of a line-up.

dont see too many non violent antifa protests.

if you want to peacefully protest, why hide?

what?

are you truly this stupid?
you can't be?

why does a bank robber wear a mask?

what is the purpose of the mask then? can you honestly answer?

I highly doubt it, but I'll ask anyway.

So you're pre-determining who's going to commit a crime.

Might as well just lock up all the black people cause i heard somewhere from someone that black people are gangbangers and therefore it stands to reason that this black person is probably a gangbanger. Let's not even wait until he actually commits a crime cause we all know he's going to, being a gangbanger and all.

It's government punishment based only on profiling, and that's so fucking wrong. The right wing complains endlessly about how the left blames white men for everything, and that sucks, doesn't it? You're doing the EXACT same thing here.

The appropriate plan of action is to profile that Antifa has a history of violence in their protests. So, step up a police presence where it stands to reason that Antifa will be. If someone commits a crime, take them down and charge them for the actual crime they committed, not the attire they're wearing before/while committing said crime.

They are trying to avoid being identified while committing crimes.
Kinda like a bank robber.

what?

you can't be?

And you don't get the point that someone walking into a bank with a mask on and doing a simple withdrawal or deposit to their account isn't a crime, is it? Nope. Arresting and charging someone for wearing something in a certain place is assuming you have precognition.

See my post above this one. Does it stand to reason that someone wearing a mask in a bank is there to rob it. Probably, yes. That's why armed guards are at banks, and will be on high alert to react if they see someone with a mask on.

Might as well just lock up all the black people cause i heard somewhere from someone that black people are gangbangers and therefore it stands to reason that this black person is probably a gangbanger. Let's not even wait until he actually commits a crime cause we all know he's going to, being a gangbanger and all.

It's government punishment based only on profiling, and that's so fucking wrong. The right wing complains endlessly about how the left blames white men for everything, and that sucks, doesn't it? You're doing the EXACT same thing here.

The appropriate plan of action is to profile that Antifa has a history of violence in their protests. So, step up a police presence where it stands to reason that Antifa will be. If someone commits a crime, take them down and charge them for the actual crime they committed, not the attire they're wearing before/while committing said crime.

You're the only one playing the Race Card kid, ANTIFA is mostly white kids advocating for shit they don't understand.

And the need to wear a mask?

what?

you can't be?

And you don't get the point that someone walking into a bank with a mask on and doing a simple withdrawal or deposit to their account isn't a crime, is it? Nope. Arresting and charging someone for wearing something in a certain place is assuming you have precognition.

See my post above this one. Does it stand to reason that someone wearing a mask in a bank is there to rob it. Probably, yes. That's why armed guards are at banks, and will be on high alert to react if they see someone with a mask on.
Go ahead and walk into your bank with a mask on and see how that goes.

what?

you can't be?

yes, I'm confident it's a crime. you should try it. let us know how you make out.

what?

you can't be?

Go ahead and walk into your bank with a mask on and see how that goes.
dude, can't make this shit up. these leftists fks are some of the stupidest people on the planet. Seriously, this fk thinks he can walk up to a teller with a mask on.

And the need to wear a mask?
People wear masks on Halloween cause it's fun. People wear various articles of the same clothing to show solidarity.

I agree that Antifa should be looked at with a high level of scrunity based on their actions. But pre-arresting them for crimes not yet committed? Nope. Perhaps something added onto a charge when a crime is actually committed, like evading arrest via the mask or something like that. But as soon as we start pre-arresting people based on what they're wearing and where they are: that's real fascism.

Forum List

Back