Antifa thug arrested annd indicted on multiple charges for brutal beatings at Portland protest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking: Antifa Thug ARRESTED AND INDICTED On Multiple Charges for Brutal Beatings at Portland Protest in June
One of the violent, far-left thugs who participated in the Portland Antifa beatings was arrested identified and arrested by police on Tuesday. The antifa thug was involved in the lesser publicized mob assault on a Adam Kelly, who’s head was split open and required stitches and staples.

Oh he will be the bitch now LOL...... he will get three fold a does of his own medicine lol....

Excellent! Let's see if Gage Halupowski, 24 year old basement dwelling cretin gives up some of his Antifa buddies to reduce his jail time. :eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

One of the violent, far-left thugs who participated in the Portland Antifa beatings was arrested identified and arrested by police on Tuesday

I am originally from that area, and I have a hard time believing that the police & Antifa are on opposite sides of the conflict — consequently the only reason that an "Antifa thug" would even be arrested is more likely than not that he somehow betrayed the Antifa cause which is so universally supported by those local police departments and court systems.

ANTIFA is a terrorist organization and a threat to the United States.

It nonetheless enjoys a great deal of support on local police departments, local court systems, and local news media.

Astroturfing. Fake grassroots. ANTIFA is the Constitution to small-town law enforcement, which is verging toward a Shari‘a red-light district all over the United States.

One of the violent, far-left thugs who participated in the Portland Antifa beatings was arrested identified and arrested by police on Tuesday

I am originally from that area, and I have a hard time believing that the police & Antifa are on opposite sides of the conflict — consequently the only reason that an "Antifa thug" would even be arrested is more likely than not that he somehow betrayed the Antifa cause which is so universally supported by those local police departments and court systems.

Complete Bullshit.

The article was pretty clear on why he was arrested.

Jo

Breaking: Antifa Thug ARRESTED AND INDICTED On Multiple Charges for Brutal Beatings at Portland Protest in June
One of the violent, far-left thugs who participated in the Portland Antifa beatings was arrested identified and arrested by police on Tuesday. The antifa thug was involved in the lesser publicized mob assault on a Adam Kelly, who’s head was split open and required stitches and staples.
Oh he will be the bitch now LOL...... he will get three fold a does of his own medicine lol....

Time to start suing factions within the DNC for inciting these people to violence.

Forum List

Back