Antifa Violently Assaults Bystanders at Detransition Awareness Rally

You're fucked up.

Crazy.

But you're not alone, you're pretty much a typical brain dead leftard these days.

You STUPID asswipes have completely lost the ability to discern. You just admitted, you're not even going to LOOK at evidence if it has the wrong label on it.

THAT is willful ignorance, which is something I've been pointing out clearly and unequivocally since the day I got here.

YOU are living in a bubble. YOU are willfully ignorant. Don't accuse others of that which YOU yourself are guilty of. In spades.

Absolutely....positively......fuckin' owned.

BULLSHIT!!! This is just more anti-trans hysteria and hate trying to disguise itself as an "educational event". Don't transition you'll regret it!

This is like saying they won't serve gays for religious reasons. It's so anti-Christian and in opposition to Jesus saying to treat others as you would like to be treated that it is laughable that they use Christianity as a defense to bigotry. Jesus walked amongst the sinners and gave them aid and comfort. It was the church leaders he was critical of - for the bigotry and their biases. Every parable was about loving and embracing those who are vulnerable, weak or sick. That included lepers.

I am disgusted by this shit. I know a young trans person who is under much needed gender affirming treatment, and the hell this has been for everyone involved. The last thing these families need is to be attacked and threatened in this manner.
Attacked ? Who is attacking who ? I thought it was a support rally for those who want to detransition ? Link us to the attack's you are speaking of.. Thanks.

Oh and your perverting of the words of Christ is a very dangerous thing for your soul IMO. Christ (yes) he spoke and supped with the sinner's, and he preached salvation unto them, but he spoke in the case of the woman who cried at his feet to go forth and Sin no more.

We are to follow, yet we won't be perfect, and Christ knows this in which is why he made the sacrifice for us. It doesn't absolve our responsibility to do the best that we can, so letting the law guide us is our best hope to stay in a straighter line as we work towards our end on this earth, and while we are a prisoner to this flesh.

Matthew 5:17-20

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Here in verse 20 - I think that Jesus was saying that we must keep our humble righteousness and loving spirit intact, and to not go in the ways of the scribes and pharisees who boasted in their self-absorbed adulation, and their feigned perfection, and exceedingly boastful feigned righteousness in which has caused them to possibly fall short of the Kingdom themselves.

Luke 18: 10-14
10 Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

The 'doctors' and 'psychiatrists' that trans this person in the first place don't want to help them or take responsibility for these people when the transitioner realizes he/she made a mistake and the doctors/psychiatrists led them on this merry chase in the first place. It's all about $$$$ and they don't care about these people they experiment on..yes. i said EXPERIMENT.

The 'doctors' and 'psychiatrists' that trans this person in the first place don't want to help them or take responsibility for these people when the transitioner realizes he/she made a mistake and the doctors/psychiatrists led them on this merry chase in the first place. It's all about $$$$ and they don't care about these people they experiment on..yes. i said EXPERIMENT.

And you believe these YouTube videos to be true???? 0n what basis????

Why not believe them, because they violate your narrative, the narrative that you have chosen to believe?
It's the same as them claiming Russian disinformation everytime a hat dropped. They are the biggest con-artist the world has ever seen, and that's saying something. They've turned everything upside down with their constant lying bull shite.

Forum List

Back