Antifa Violently Assaults Bystanders at Detransition Awareness Rally

The Democrat Party itself are brown shirts for Satan.

We have no place blaming others.
Doing nothing in the face of Satanic rituals forced upon our children........... is the same thing as being Satanic.

Christians are obligated to spread and defend the commandments and his word.
Having utterly failed to do so is why our society is eroding and moving towards Satan.

No Heaven, no Salvation, No Peace.....for You, You or You
Welcome to purgatory......just look around you.

If the peaceful conservatives had fought back and beat the crap out of the leftists trump haters like Mac1958 would blame the conservatives for extremism

You can't even get many "Conservatives" to stop booking lavish expensive Disney vacations, flying Delta, using Google or Facebook.

Not only can you NOT get them to fight back, you can't even convince them to save themselves. Convenience, comfort, pleasure and their material gains......it's all the conservative Right really cares about.

Otherwise all this Leftist BS would never have even gotten started.

btw....can't wait to see look on your faces when Trump in his second term shits all over his base and reveals his true, establishment loving, establishment obeying self.

A “de-transitioning rally”? These people need hoses and dogs turned on them.

This anti-trans bullshit had to stop. The right is now attacking trans children. They’re gonna be killing trans people soon.
This dragon lady absolutely proves the slippery slope. What one generation will TOLERATE, the next generation will EMBRACE
She is the frog in the boiling pot

You can't even get many "Conservatives" to stop booking lavish expensive Disney vacations, flying Delta, using Google or Facebook.

Not only can you NOT get them to fight back, you can't even convince them to save themselves. Convenience, comfort, pleasure and their material gains......it's all the conservative Right really cares about.

Otherwise all this Leftist BS would never have even gotten started.

btw....can't wait to see look on your faces when Trump in his second term shits all over his base and reveals his true, establishment loving, establishment obeying self.
It is discouraging

But we cant give up

Here is actually a better video:

It shows the Antifa scum pushing people around and chanting "FUCK THE POLICE!"

There is a woman in the crowd with her baby in a stroller.

Meanwhile the Police do nothing as one of the victims is assaulted.

This is the true face of the Left that the media and the Democrat Party attempt to hide from the low information Normiez.

If everyone saw this, recognizing the militant enforcement arm of the Left for what it is - they'd be finished.

A “de-transitioning rally”? These people need hoses and dogs turned on them.

This anti-trans bullshit had to stop. The right is now attacking trans children. They’re gonna be killing trans people soon.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

I'm surprised Cat Lady would say such a thing! Shocked I tell you.

"De-transitioning" is not being taught to kids in school.

It is the Left Woke Teacher's Union that is trying to turn kids onto "trans" and getting their privates lopped off when they are far too young to make those kind of decisions.

Why is anyone even discussing sex/gender with children as young as 5??? It has no place in schools.

Here's the thing that blows your "trans-discrimination" argument right outta the water: If teachers were encouraging children to read about hetero sex, the vast majority of us would be opposed to that as well. And there are books being peddled to children that literally demonstrate homosexual sex.

But leave it up to Cat Lady to be as hateful as she is uninformed.

The difference between me and you is I believe one should live their fucking life the way they wish and be left alone. If they want to transition than good for them and if they want to transition back than also good for them. It is called freedom.
Why do they have to publicly announce it and why are demofks promoting it in school?

You fkers can’t get out of your own way

The difference between me and you is I believe one should live their fucking life the way they wish and be left alone. If they want to transition than good for them and if they want to transition back than also good for them. It is called freedom.
People that want to detransition are living their lives they way they wish.

That should be pretty obvious.

I believe that too.

Now explain to me the part where that includes secretly feeding hormones to children and mutilating their genitals.

And I also don't think the whole cracking heads open thing rests well with your "live their fucking life" philosophy.

Full disclosure: Used to be a Democrat, and like most Republicans nowadays I have no problem with "the gays".

The media is feeding you a straw man enemy. Stop falling for it and realize it's now Freedom vs. Fear.

Don't side with the latter.

Nobody is secretly feeding, hormones to children, nor are they mutilating their genitals.

This anti-trans hysteriathat is being whipped up by the right wing media is going to end with people dying. Already trans people are being assaulted and abused. This is no different than the stolen election bullshit

These people need to have hoses and dogs turned on them and an end to this hysteria

Nobody is secretly feeding, hormones to children, nor are they mutilating their genitals.

This anti-trans hysteriathat is being whipped up by the right wing media is going to end with people dying. Already trans people are being assaulted and abused. This is no different than the stolen election bullshit

These people need to have hoses and dogs turned on them and an end to this hysteria

There is ample evidence of this, it's old news.

And it goes on and on and on. Just because you don't want to acknowledge it, doesn't make it go away.

There's a reason Europe is actually starting to enforce bans on child transgender surgery.

I thought the Left revered Europe so much?

And also thanks for condemning the Antifa violence.

We all know we can always count on you for a sober and fair analysis, completely bereft of any reflexive bias whatsoever. ;)

Freedom to be a pervert.

Forum List

Back