Antisemitic Ilhan Omar, Call Your Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-6-14_8-23-1.jpeg

How dare the media talk about her tax fraud. Whole can of worms in just that one email.
Twitter

Background:

Rep. Ilhan Omar jointly filed tax returns prior to legal marriage

Why is this broad still in office? Why hasn't Pelosi expelled her?

If President Trump had committed this kind of fraud, he'd be out of office in a flash. If his son Barron's tax return was this fraudulent, The Genius would be in Juvie Hall.

I call on Chuck and Nancy to do the right thing for the COUNTRY, not just their party

If President Trump had committed this kind of fraud, he'd be out of office in a flash. If his son Barron's tax return was this fraudulent, The Genius would be in Juvie Hall.

I call on Chuck and Nancy to do the right thing for the COUNTRY, not just their party
Why because Trump had to settle a fraud case with Trump University for 25 million before being elected, Omar I don't think she'll have to pay out for her fraud...I do love how you people ignore Trump's failures but recognize every microscopic action by Democrats..

Hypocrite muchas?

Why because Trump had to settle a fraud case with Trump University for 25 million before being elected, Omar I don't think she'll have to pay out for her fraud...I do love how you people ignore Trump's failures but recognize every microscopic action by Democrats..

Hypocrite muchas?

President Trump didn't "have to" settle anything, and didn't agree to the settlement until after he was elected to office. It was a civil matter, not a criminal one.

This is a clear cut case of criminal tax evasion.

Hypocrite muchas?
She’s facing criminal charges, Dufus.

Hypocrite muchas?
I should hope so, Trump has faced charges also Dufus II...

Hypocrite muchas?

President Trump didn't "have to" settle anything, and didn't agree to the settlement until after he was elected to office. It was a civil matter, not a criminal one.

Trump is a perfect example of a flim-flam man that knows how to cover his ass....Omar makes a mistake and you want her gone. I doubt she vacates the seat she was elected to..Yet you let other politicians slide.

Last edited:

Hypocrite muchas?

I love how you tried to align Omar’s fraud and Trump’s failure . Fraud and Failure have different meanings. In Omar’s case, her intent of fraud was so that she could cheat the American Taxpayer. Trump’s Fraud was a failure that cost willing investors who took risk.

The American taxpayer did not choose risk in Omar’s pre-nuptial brother activities. Omar chose to cheat the American Taxpayer.

Hypocrite muchas?
I should hope so, Trump has faced charges also Dufus II...
Like what?

View attachment 265271

How dare the media talk about her tax fraud. Whole can of worms in just that one email.
Twitter

Background:

Looks like they are pretty cozy with the Strib.

THE CORBYNIZATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTINUES APACE: Ilhan Omar lawyer: two marriages hard to explain. And newly surfaced documents seem to undermine her backstory.

GettyImages-1149618324-820x550.jpg

Omar may have broken federal and state law by filing a joint tax return with her husband Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi — when she was married to another man.

When journalists in Minnesota raised the bigamy allegations in 2016, Omar issued a statement calling the allegations ‘baseless, absurd rumors’ and issued a statement accusing the journalists of ‘Islamophobia’.

In 2016, Omar told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune that she had married Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (Husband 1) in their Muslim ‘faith tradition’ in 2002, and that after having two children, they divorced in their ‘faith tradition’ in 2008. No marriage certificate was issued, and there is no documentary evidence for the divorce.

In 2009, Omar married a Somali immigrant to Britain named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (Husband 2) in a wedding in an unglamorous suburban state registry. The officiator was a Christian minister named Wilecia Harris, now a pastor at the Great and Mighty Works Ministries in Richfield, Minn.

Given that Omar was and is a proponent of her ‘faith tradition’, it’s strange that she seems not to have consecrated her second marriage according to Islamic law or Somali tradition. The full certificate also shows that, despite Omar’s ‘faith tradition’, the couple seem to have been cohabiting before their marriage

Omar refuses to answer questions as to when and how she happened to meet a British subject, or why she married him so soon after separating from the father of her children. Then again, she didn’t separate that much from Husband 1. Documents released on Monday seem to show that she and Husband 1 were living together in Minneapolis at the time of her marriage to Husband 2. And when Omar and Husband 2 went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University, Husband 1 came too. That must have made for some awkward silences at the breakfast table.

According to Omar, Husband 2 went back to London in 2011 after a ‘faith-based’ divorce. But according to Alpha News, screenshots from Husband 2’s social media show him living in Minneapolis as late as August 2012. In the same year, she had a third child with Husband 1 and turned Husband 1 into Husband 3 with, she has claimed, another ‘faith tradition’ marriage. Regardless of the ‘faith tradition’ divorce from Husband 2, she was still legally married to him in civil law. She was now married to two people at the same time.

Ilhan Omar lawyer: two marriages hard to explain | Spectator USA

She is even more anti-American than Pelosi, literally NOT an American. Pelosi admires her for that, and thus anything goes.

View attachment 265271

Twitter

Background:

THE CORBYNIZATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTINUES APACE: Ilhan Omar lawyer: two marriages hard to explain. And newly surfaced documents seem to undermine her backstory.

Omar may have broken federal and state law by filing a joint tax return with her husband Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi — when she was married to another man.

When journalists in Minnesota raised the bigamy allegations in 2016, Omar issued a statement calling the allegations ‘baseless, absurd rumors’ and issued a statement accusing the journalists of ‘Islamophobia’.

In 2016, Omar told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune that she had married Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (Husband 1) in their Muslim ‘faith tradition’ in 2002, and that after having two children, they divorced in their ‘faith tradition’ in 2008. No marriage certificate was issued, and there is no documentary evidence for the divorce.

In 2009, Omar married a Somali immigrant to Britain named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (Husband 2) in a wedding in an unglamorous suburban state registry. The officiator was a Christian minister named Wilecia Harris, now a pastor at the Great and Mighty Works Ministries in Richfield, Minn.

Given that Omar was and is a proponent of her ‘faith tradition’, it’s strange that she seems not to have consecrated her second marriage according to Islamic law or Somali tradition. The full certificate also shows that, despite Omar’s ‘faith tradition’, the couple seem to have been cohabiting before their marriage

Omar refuses to answer questions as to when and how she happened to meet a British subject, or why she married him so soon after separating from the father of her children. Then again, she didn’t separate that much from Husband 1. Documents released on Monday seem to show that she and Husband 1 were living together in Minneapolis at the time of her marriage to Husband 2. And when Omar and Husband 2 went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University, Husband 1 came too. That must have made for some awkward silences at the breakfast table.

According to Omar, Husband 2 went back to London in 2011 after a ‘faith-based’ divorce. But according to Alpha News, screenshots from Husband 2’s social media show him living in Minneapolis as late as August 2012. In the same year, she had a third child with Husband 1 and turned Husband 1 into Husband 3 with, she has claimed, another ‘faith tradition’ marriage. Regardless of the ‘faith tradition’ divorce from Husband 2, she was still legally married to him in civil law. She was now married to two people at the same time.

What the hell happened in Minnesota and New Mexico to turn them into New York and California? You wouldn't naturally think of them as such blatantly liberal states.

Hypocrite muchas?

Trump is a perfect example of a flim-flam man that knows how to cover his ass....Omar makes a mistake and you want her gone. I doubt she vacates the seat she was elected to..Yet you let other politicians slide.
It is because she is unlikable.

Hypocrite muchas?

Did you date her at one time?

Hypocrite muchas?

Did you date her at one time?
Someone just like her.

View attachment 265271

Twitter

Background:

I didn't see this thread yesterday when I started another about a sitting Congresscritter (Ilhan Omar, D-ISIS) being guilty of marriage fraud and tax fraud at the same time.

It got moved to Current Events within seconds. seconds

I guess Politicians doing illegal political things in the political arena and trying to politically hide them from their political life by having political muscle interfere in political newspapers to keep this VERY politically toxic screw-up from fouling up politicians in a political race to gain political power by lying to you about their real politics and the means they use, politically, to advance their politics and their political careers--

Just doesn't qualify for the Politics Board

But what do I know? :dunno:

This, obviously, doesn't belong in the 'Politics' section

Forum List

Back