Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

That’s because liberals automatically side with Muslims against Jews, and that is why there is such a tolerance for antisemitism among Democrats.
LibBots are similar to RWers but RWers will actually give you a chance to wipe away their bullshit.
Many of my relatives are LibBots and are mental zombies.

The Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.
I guess you missed all the US engineers being interviewed.
Not that I find that shocking since you rarely know what you are talking about.

Perhaps if they were Gazans you would approve.

I guess you missed all the US engineers being interviewed.
Not that I find that shocking since you rarely know what you are talking about.

Perhaps if they were Gazans you would approve.
Oh, they must all be unemployed now. Or not, and this is the death rattle of a partisan goober who doesn't have any idea what he is talking about.

Who in the world here is justifying the genocide against the Rohingya Muslims?
Some of the people in the linked thread.

In fact, that situation exemplifies why all the screeching about how Israel treats the Jordanian Palestinians (and it’s not genocide….what Hitler did to Jews was genocide) is driven by antisemitism.
Actually I agree with you on that. The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians may be many things but it is not genocide. As you say, the Holocaust was genocide. What the Serbs did to the Muslims in Bosnia was genocide (driven by hatred of Muslims) What the Hutu did to the Tutsi in Rwanda was genocide (driven by hatred of an ethnic group). It is a term that shouldn’t be thrown around casually, because that is an insult to those who survived the real thing.

How so? Because nobody ever brings up the treatment of the Muslims in Myanmar. (You are the first.) Most don’t even know what‘s going in there.…which is MUCH worse than what is happening in Israel...

I agree, so why so little attention?

because it gets no coverage. Yet, we still have all these antisemites railing about about how the Jews are treating the Palestinians. Never a word about Myanmar. That’s because their outrage over the Muslims comes to the forefront only when there are those pesky Jooos involved.

Myanmar got a lot of coverage in the media, but very little on this messageboard. Why? IMO, two reasons, and you said it. Jews aren’t involved and no one cares about Muslim victims unless there are Jews. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict attracts the attention of both those who hate Jews but can pretend they are supporting Palestinians and those who hate Muslims but can pretend they are supporting Jews.

IOW, why aren’t the BDS students demanding a boycott of Myanmar? Why just Israel? Because their outrage is driven by their Jew-hatred.
Good question, but there are already government sanctions on Myanmar. Is there even any trade to boycott? There are no sanctions on Israel regarding settlements.

Do you have any proof of that, or are you just terrified of white people holding American flags?

Rhetorical question. We all know the answer.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

View attachment 580498
Boy that aged about as well as Rambo III

Now, here's the thing. Back in the 1970's, before Ronnie Reagan enabled the Jihadist movement, you had the same Zionists screaming that the PLO and the states that supported them were all secular, pro-Soviet enemies and that is why we needed to give the Zionist Entity a blank check to invade Lebanon and keep a boot on the necks of the Palestinians.

It's almost like they found out what we were scared of and painted the Palestinians as that.

We armed Saddam to harass the Ayatollahs in Iran, and then when he turned on Kuwait, we had to rush over there to stop him.

There's a certain point where you realize that if you want to stop getting stung, you stop sticking your hand in the hornet's nest.
Soviet propaganda is not a compelling argument, but I understand it's the best you can do.

What's your Stormfront username?

I'm not wading through 45 pages to find the "they deserve it!!" post you claim exists.

Actually I agree with you on that. The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians may be many things but it is not genocide. As you say, the Holocaust was genocide. What the Serbs did to the Muslims in Bosnia was genocide (driven by hatred of Muslims) What the Hutu did to the Tutsi in Rwanda was genocide (driven by hatred of an ethnic group). It is a term that shouldn’t be thrown around casually, because that is an insult to those who survived the real thing.

Myanmar got a lot of coverage in the media, but very little on this messageboard. Why? IMO, two reasons, and you said it. Jews aren’t involved and no one cares about Muslim victims unless there are Jews. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict attracts the attention of both those who hate Jews but can pretend they are supporting Palestinians and those who hate Muslims but can pretend they are supporting Jews.

Good question, but there are already government sanctions on Myanmar. Is there even any trade to boycott? There are no sanctions on Israel regarding settlements.
There is a lobby group based in my city that lobbies Congress for stronger action on Myanmar. The reason it is here is that our city contains the largest population of Burmese people outside of Myanmar.

This group does not have the political clout of the ADL, for example.

One of the "litmus tests" for a national candidate of either party is not, "Do you support the people of Myanmar and their right to self determination?"

Naturally, Myanmar gets less play time on the national stage.

So all of these folks sitting there in fake disbelief, putting on their little tu quoque acts and asking "where is the outrage over Myamar, hee haw! Hee haw!" are just wasting everyone's time and engaging in intellectual fraud to try to support whatever idiotic partisan fantasy they are trying to peddle today.

Dollars to donuts... NOT ONE of these frauds even knows or understands what is happening in Myanmar.

First, can you direct me to instructions on how to ”block out” sections of copy, and reply in segments, such as you are doing?

Second, we are in rare agreement here. You are admitting that nobody cares about Muslims victims unless Jews are involved. I listen to the news closely, and the situation with the Rohingya Muslims is never reported. Nor do I hear complaints from the Muslim Democrats like Omar and Tlaib….no, they ire is focused on Israel. And as mentioned, there’s no BDS movement against Mynamar - only Israel.

It seems you agree with me that the laser focus in condemning Israel, when there are much more heinous situations elsewhere that barely get a passing mention, is indeed influenced by antisemitism.

Trump just has oral diarrhea.. He thought he would score points with Israel.
Specifically, Trump was hoping to hear Bibi lavish praise on him.

That's all. Nothing more. With Trump, you look for the most shallow and selfish motivation, then stop there. Because you have found the right answer.

Forum List

Back