Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Who are they being taught to kill?

Good question....

1640645897874.png

...says the guy obediently repeating Islamic terrorist propaganda.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

1640645981273.png

Boy that aged about as well as Rambo III

Now, here's the thing. Back in the 1970's, before Ronnie Reagan enabled the Jihadist movement, you had the same Zionists screaming that the PLO and the states that supported them were all secular, pro-Soviet enemies and that is why we needed to give the Zionist Entity a blank check to invade Lebanon and keep a boot on the necks of the Palestinians.

It's almost like they found out what we were scared of and painted the Palestinians as that.

We armed Saddam to harass the Ayatollahs in Iran, and then when he turned on Kuwait, we had to rush over there to stop him.

There's a certain point where you realize that if you want to stop getting stung, you stop sticking your hand in the hornet's nest.

To be fair, that poster hasn't been here for two years.

I kind of liked that guy, we exchanged thoughts on fiction writing.

That said, point well taken. As much as the Flying Monkey Right likes to harp on Islamic Atrocities, they have often been victims in Palestine, Bosnia, Kosovo, Burma, the Punjab, Mindanao in the Philippines.

To be fair, that poster hasn't been here for two years.

I kind of liked that guy, we exchanged thoughts on fiction writing.

That said, point well taken. As much as the Flying Monkey Right likes to harp on Islamic Atrocities, they have often been victims in Palestine, Bosnia, Kosovo, Burma, the Punjab, Mindanao in the Philippines.
Not that particular poster, but throughout the thread. Somehow genocide get’s “justified” when it is a demographic group they don’t like.

Not that particular poster, but throughout the thread. Somehow genocide get’s “justified” when it is a demographic group they don’t like.
Who in the world here is justifying the genocide against the Rohingya Muslims?

In fact, that situation exemplifies why all the screeching about how Israel treats the Jordanian Palestinians (and it’s not genocide….what Hitler did to Jews was genocide) is driven by antisemitism.

How so? Because nobody ever brings up the treatment of the Muslims in Myanmar. (You are the first.) Most don’t even know what‘s going in there.…which is MUCH worse than what is happening in Israel...
because it gets no coverage. Yet, we still have all these antisemites railing about about how the Jews are treating the Palestinians. Never a word about Myanmar. That’s because their outrage over the Muslims comes to the forefront only when there are those pesky Jooos involved.

IOW, why aren’t the BDS students demanding a boycott of Myanmar? Why just Israel? Because their outrage is driven by their Jew-hatred.

Interesting, you are completely oblivious to your own bias.

Did you even read the link? No, didn’t think so.

What you call “isolated individuals” are political figures, members of government, and a man who was convicted of genocide. I am guessing you will dismiss any and all such examples out of hand so I won’t looking any more up.

Your bias is showing. Most Muslims do not strap bombs on kids.

Something about stones and glass houses comes to mind here. :doubt:
Notice how Coyote continues to ignore how Jordan treats their fellow citizens worse than Israel treats the West Bank Jordanians.

Notice how Coyote continues to ignore how Jordan treats their fellow citizens worse than Israel treats the West Bank Jordanians.
Just as the world ignores the Rohingya Muslims, who ALSO are treated much worse. They’re only outraged when it involves the Jews.

It’s exhausting with anyone with such an ingrained bias, but I will continue the attempt and address one point at a time.

Where is my “outrage”? It is same place as my outrage over Palestinians driven out. These what about isms are not really part of the discussion, involve conflicts that place place over 50 years ago. You can’t unmake that omlette so why rehash it endlessly?

We haven’t discussed any of the above so you have no clue how I feel about any of that. You are just throwing mud to see what sticks.

Thanks for a great example full of false equivalencies. I already understand you have a deep hatred of liberals, no need to beat a dead horse.
You never criticize Arab treatment of Arabs until you are forced to.

If there ever was a State of Palestine, do you think HAMAS would permit Jewish citizens, Jews to hold office, Jews to run for elected office, Jews to vote, etc? Fat chance.

If there ever was a State of Palestine, do you think HAMAS would permit Jewish citizens, Jews to hold office, Jews to run for elected office, Jews to vote, etc? Fat chance.
You are wasting your time.
Coyote will intellectualize her own position because she found some RW nut somewhere and notice she will never mention Muslims oppressing anyone until she is forced to to.

Good question....

View attachment 580497

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

View attachment 580498
Boy that aged about as well as Rambo III

Now, here's the thing. Back in the 1970's, before Ronnie Reagan enabled the Jihadist movement, you had the same Zionists screaming that the PLO and the states that supported them were all secular, pro-Soviet enemies and that is why we needed to give the Zionist Entity a blank check to invade Lebanon and keep a boot on the necks of the Palestinians.

It's almost like they found out what we were scared of and painted the Palestinians as that.

We armed Saddam to harass the Ayatollahs in Iran, and then when he turned on Kuwait, we had to rush over there to stop him.

There's a certain point where you realize that if you want to stop getting stung, you stop sticking your hand in the hornet's nest.
Try following AP News and Reuters, liar.

Coyote will intellectualize her own position because she found some RW nut somewhere and notice she will never mention Muslims oppressing anyone until she is forced to to.
Yup. How come we never hear about the following:

Yup. How come we never hear about the following:
According to LibBots it never really happened...just ask King Jew Hater JoeB.

That’s because liberals automatically side with Muslims against Jews, and that is why there is such a tolerance for antisemitism among Democrats.

Forum List

Back