Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Sorry, but its exhausting to argue with someone with such an entrained pro-Muslim bias. Where’s all your outrage for the shit (am I allow3d to say that here?) Arabs who drove nearly a million Jews out of their homes?

And you keep sidestepping my questions because it shows how much more sympathy you have for Muslims driven from their homes thwn the survivors of the Holocaust, who were not only homeless, but without their sins and daughters and wives and husbands and mothers and fathers who had been marched to the gas chamber.

Here, I’ll translate the liberal attitude for you.

Liberal: Those poor Palestinians were driven from their homes, even if they WERE paid for the land!

Me: Those poor Holocaust survivors, who were driven from their home with the attempt to exterminate them, had just witnessed the mass murder of 6 million of their people, and now Found themselves unwanted in virtually every country in the world, including America,

Liberal: Well, that wasn’t right what happened to them either, but I am more sympathetic to the Palestinians, who isn’t lose even CLOSE to what those Jews lost.

It’s the liberal bias toward Muslims. It’s now engrained in the Anti-Israel Party.
The 900,000 Jews who were driven from Arab lands do not matter to her. I have pointed this out to her many times in the past, but she does not care. They are only Jews, after all, so they do not matter any more than it matters to her that over 3/4 of the Mandate of Palestine was given to Arabs.

She has an agenda.

There are fifty-six (56) member states of the United Nations that are avowedly "Islamic" states...

And yet, none of them - and indeed few of the other member countries of the U.N. - can tolerate THE EXISTENCE of ONE (1) "Jewish" state. It is deemed "racist" to even suggest such a thing. The Jewish state is openly and without challenge called an "apartheid" state, while the Islamic states get a pass.

Why is this? Serious question.

The 900,000 Jews who were driven from Arab lands do not matter to her. I have pointed this out to her many times in the past, but she does not care. They are only Jews, after all, so they do not matter any more than it matters to her that over 3/4 of the Mandate of Palestine was given to Arabs.

She has an agenda.
I understand she works at a university. This is the result of the anti-Israel, pro-Arab propaganda sweeping our campuses.

There are fifty-six (56) member states of the United Nations that are avowedly "Islamic" states...

And yet, none of them - and indeed few of the other member countries of the U.N. - can tolerate THE EXISTENCE of ONE (1) "Jewish" state. It is deemed "racist" to even suggest such a thing. The Jewish state is openly and without challenge called an "apartheid" state, while the Islamic states get a pass.

Anyone who doesn’t see that these double standards are driven by antisemitism is a fool, at best.

I understand she works at a university. This is the result of the anti-Israel, pro-Arab propaganda sweeping our campuses.
She says she works AT a university, but not at what capacity, She has also said she is a dog groomer, so who knows.

In any case, though, yes -- the antisemitism at college campuses is so overwhelming as to represent the default position.

Sorry, but its exhausting to argue with someone with such an engrained pro-Muslim bias. Where’s all your outrage for the shit (am I allow3d to say that here?) Arabs who drove nearly a million Jews out of their homes?
It’s exhausting with anyone with such an ingrained bias, but I will continue the attempt and address one point at a time.

Where is my “outrage”? It is same place as my outrage over Palestinians driven out. These what about isms are not really part of the discussion, involve conflicts that place place over 50 years ago. You can’t unmake that omlette so why rehash it endlessly?

And you keep sidestepping my questions because it shows how much more sympathy you have for Muslims driven from their homes thwn the survivors of the Holocaust, who were not only homeless, but without their sons and daughters and wives and husbands and mothers and fathers who had been marched to the gas chamber.

We haven’t discussed any of the above so you have no clue how I feel about any of that. You are just throwing mud to see what sticks.

Here, I’ll translate the liberal attitude for you.

Liberal: Those poor Palestinians were driven from their homes, even if they WERE paid for the land!

Me: Those poor Holocaust survivors, who were driven from their home with the attempt to exterminate them, had just witnessed the mass murder of 6 million of their people, and now found themselves unwanted in virtually every country in the world, including America, and without their (dead) relatives killed by Hitler.

Liberal: Well, that wasn’t right what happened to them either, but I am more sympathetic to the Palestinians, who isn’t lose even CLOSE to what those Jews lost.

It’s the liberal bias toward Muslims. It’s now engrained in the Anti-Israel Party.

Thanks for a great example full of false equivalencies. I already understand you have a deep hatred of liberals, no need to beat a dead horse.

She says she works AT a university, but not at what capacity, She has also said she is a dog groomer, so who knows.

In any case, though, yes -- the antisemitism at college campuses is so overwhelming as to represent the default position.
No, I never said I was dog groomer. I train dogs and teach dog training classes. How is any of that relevant here?

The why has to do with the tyranny of the majority. The United Nations has long been one of the chief tools for spreading antisemitism because there are so few Jewish people in the world and so many Muslims and others who hate Jews.

Do you remember that horrid "Zionism is racism" idiocy they passed? It is just all part and parcel of the strategy of antisemites to vilify Jews by any means possible.

Feel torn about the whole deal. Israel has been Our Democratic buffer in the middle east. There political stance has become twisted for quite a few years.
Some thing needs to be done for the Palestinian people, but you can't do anything for them with there political system completely off the rails. Try going back and look at what happened in that area after the Jewish people were given the land. Is it not possible to support/ help both groups? why must we always chose hate as a solution.

How is that any different than any other person celebrating their heritage?
Give an example of another American that wrapped themselves in the flag of a foreign nation when they won elected office to this nation. . . I'll wait.

The Islamic States get no pass. Which one is under our nuclear umbrella and gets such military and social aid from us?

Do you not see why they would be held to a higher standard?

Also, they are the western style democracy. So they get treated more like "a grown up" cou try. Sadly, we have lower expectations for the backwards Muslim countries. Can't make any progress at all with them, if we set and demand a Bar now that they are nowhere close to clearing.

Weird trend on this board...

Posters open a thread on a topic and express dismay that everyone is NOT talking about something or someone else besides the topic.

"The Islamic States get a pass"

From YOU, apparently. Where is YOUR thread on that topic? Oops, looks like you are "giving them a pass" as much as anyone, then.

CoPku-MVIAAPDSI.jpg

I'm reminded of the recent Democrat convention. There were no American flags in sight, but this one sure was prominant.
:rolleyes:

I am reminded of a lot of things, most which could best be summed up in polite company as “Ya need new glasses”.

The recent convention was 2020, and was mostly virtual. Here are some photos from it.

11BD0346-C7BD-4FF4-AA25-E1848DC10C2D.jpeg9CF7EE76-24D3-46DA-91E7-0BD49BAE33C3.jpeg

The photo you displayed is from 2016. Here are all the American flags you did not see.

F8F4E4F1-9D50-4B5E-AA84-F0BC9F78E1E7.jpegF6FE6C5A-C499-47DE-BCA1-92F5AAFD8004.jpeg

Last edited:
The Islamic States get no pass. Which one is under our nuclear umbrella and gets such military and social aid from us?

Do you not see why they would be held to a higher standard?

Also, they are the western style democracy. So they get treated more like "a grown up" cou try. Sadly, we have lower expectations for the backwards Muslim countries. Can't make any progress at all with them, if we set and demand a Bar now that they are nowhere close to clearing.
I have never heard of IS being given pass by anyone. Someone is clutching at straws.

Give an example of another American that wrapped themselves in the flag of a foreign nation when they won elected office to this nation. . . I'll wait.
I can’t think of any, it just doesn’t like that big a deal other than tasteless.

Forum List

Back