Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

First, you talk about conservatives dehumanizing Muslims, which we don’t - they are definitely humans - while skipping over how Muslim teachings definitely dehumanizes Jews. We are the offspring of apes and pigs, doncha know?
Yes. Rightists do. If I wanted to be accurate, I would say “some” but since this is all about broadbrushing I won’t bother. Do you need a sample of what they say?

Radoman Karadzic

Until the Jordanians/Palestinians, amd their elected HAMAS antisemites, acknowledge Israel’s right to exist and allows Israel to maintain the border, they will not get along. It has always been the Arabs who have passed by peace offerings.
Your question reveals your favoritism toward Muslims and your bias against Jews

1) Why do you not consider Israel the Jewish People’s ancestral land? The Jews were living in Israel for dozens of generations (I am studying the history of the Kings of Israel right now….very complex) before Mohammed started Islam and called Jews the “offspring of apes and pigs.”
Interesting. My position is to support people’s rights of place, I don’t care who they are. I do not make the argument that this not the ancestral land of the Jewish people. I fully agree with that. Historical evidence supports It. However, there is a second people living there with deep roots going back centuries if not millennia. Defining them by religion alone seems pointless since Islam is a world wide religion with adherents as culturally diverse as China, Canada, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

So here we are with two people, one place, competing rights and no real solution yet other than dehumanizing each other (although, actually, out of site and on the ground there a lot of people quietly working together in small ways to create better relations, and for that I give a lot of credit to the Israelis, in particular the Jewish people).

The fact you insist on calling them Jordanian Arabs shows your own bias in doing to the Palestinians exactly what peop,e are doing to the Jews by insisting they are really Europeans and should go back to Europe. When you say they should have packed up and moved when the borders changed It ignores the real ties people have to places they have lived in for generations. It isn’t just Jews who have those ties.

still to Coyote:

2) Why is your animus against conservatives, whom you claim dehumanize Muslims (which nobody has) when Muslims have been taught by their Islamic book that Jews are the ones not human?
Why is your animus against liberals?

I looked up the pigs and apes claim, and like a lot things in religious texts, context matters. The Koran does not call all Jews pigs and apes (though doesn’t stop the ignorant from taking and running with it): Is it true that the Koran calls Jews apes and pigs?.

Here are some of your not-dehumanizing rhetoric.

Franklin Graham

True Islam cannot be practiced in this country," he told CNN's Campbell Brown last December. "You can't beat your wife. You cannot murder your children if you think they've committed adultery or something like that, which they do practice in these other countries."

….all Muslims should be barred from immigrating to America and treated like the Japanese and Germans during World War II. Muslims who come to America have the “potential to be radicalized” and participate in “killing to honor their religion and Muhammad,”

Allen West
Allen West who posted a meme of “Mad Dog Mattis,” that said “Fired by Obama to please the Muslims” at the top and “Hired by Trump to exterminate them,” at the bottom.

We already have a Fifth Column that is already infiltrating into our colleges, into our universities, into our high schools, into our religious aspect, our cultural aspect, our financial, our political systems in this country,”

Jean Marie Le Pen
“These elements have a negative effect on all of public security. They are strengthened demographically both by natural reproduction and by immigration, which reinforces their stubborn ethnic segregation, their domineering nature. This is the world of Islam in all its aberrations.”

Pauline Hanson (Australia’s One Nation party) compares Muslims to a disease that we need to vaccinate against.

Some of these statements echo the rhetoric used against Jews .

Why is your animus against liberals?

I looked up the pigs and apes claim, and like a lot things in religious texts, context matters. The Koran does not call all Jews pigs and apes (though doesn’t stop the ignorant from taking and running with it): Is it true that the Koran calls Jews apes and pigs?.

Here are some of your not-dehumanizing rhetoric.

Franklin Graham

True Islam cannot be practiced in this country," he told CNN's Campbell Brown last December. "You can't beat your wife. You cannot murder your children if you think they've committed adultery or something like that, which they do practice in these other countries."

….all Muslims should be barred from immigrating to America and treated like the Japanese and Germans during World War II. Muslims who come to America have the “potential to be radicalized” and participate in “killing to honor their religion and Muhammad,”

Allen West
Allen West who posted a meme of “Mad Dog Mattis,” that said “Fired by Obama to please the Muslims” at the top and “Hired by Trump to exterminate them,” at the bottom.

We already have a Fifth Column that is already infiltrating into our colleges, into our universities, into our high schools, into our religious aspect, our cultural aspect, our financial, our political systems in this country,”

Jean Marie Le Pen
“These elements have a negative effect on all of public security. They are strengthened demographically both by natural reproduction and by immigration, which reinforces their stubborn ethnic segregation, their domineering nature. This is the world of Islam in all its aberrations.”

Pauline Hanson (Australia’s One Nation party) compares Muslims to a disease that we need to vaccinate against.

Some of these statements echo the rhetoric used against Jews .
You STILL don’t recognize your pro-Muslim liberal bias, do you?

In the above, you are quick to defend the disgusting rhetoric of Quran, the very basis of Islamic teaching, by downplaying it and saying it does not say ALL Jews are apes and pigs (just some, apparently), and then in an attempt to offset that, pick out some isolated individuals who have said some disgusting things about Muslims.

In the latter case, we have some conservatives saying disgusting things about Muslims (just as I could pick out the disgusting things liberals have said about Jews), but in the former case, the disgusting things taught about the Jews is part and parcel of the entire Muslim religion! That’s why they strap bombs on their 4-year-olds and blow them up in order to kill Jews.

Too bad you can’t see how these two things are not comparable. That’s because your default position is to defend Islam, and condemn conservatives.

Yup. Those photos of what the Muslims are doing with their kids - eagerly blowing them up in order to kill themselves some Jews. That one of the little baby, maybe a year old, with dynamite stopped around his diaper was especially horrific.

And yet, antisemites in this thread will just skip over those photos - complaining that conservatives are dehumanizing Muslims, I say that it is Muslims who are dehumanizing their own children!

Was it Golda Meir who said that there will be peace in Israel when Palestinians love their children more than they hate the Jews?
So hold on a moment.

You are using examples of Islamic EXTREMISTS who use CHILDREN to conduct war, and claiming that is representative of Muslims as a whole and those who dare say anything against that are “anti-semites”?

By the way it might be worthwhile to check on what a lot of those photos are REALLY of. Kids dressed in costumes, for events like rallies, like kids do everywhere.

In the baby’s case, the photo was used as propaganda by Israel claiming it was a suicide bomber.

Most of the child bombers seem to be teens, and in that no different then the abhorrent use of child soldiers in other conflicts. If you want to argue it is wrong to teach kids it is better to grow up to be a martyr than a doctor or to use them in conflicts, I would fully agree with you.

Back to the thread topic, has anyone mentioned how Muslim students are driving pro-Israel students out of their student government role? This type of thing just allows antisemitism to flourish on college campuses. Whatever happened to allowing a difference of opinion? This used to be America!

BTW, the anti-Israel sentiment on campus has led to some other very nasty anti-Jew actions, and Trump - in an effort to ramp down the Jew-hate on liberal campuses, issued an EO denying federal funds to universities (I believe one was NYU) that allowed Jew-hate to flourish. He wanted it to be permanent legislation, and the Republicans were in support, but the pro-Muslim Democrats rejected it because they were afraid it would suppress Muslims’ rights to voice their antisemitic attitude!

Last edited:
We heard it here first, folks!

Indoctrinating you toddlers into a sick death cult by dressing them up as suicide bombers is all fine and dandy as long as it is just dress up for a kids rally!

You know, like kids do everywhere!!

The apologia in here is almost the stuff of intentional satire sometimes.

You STILL don’t recognize your pro-Muslim liberal bias, do you?

Interesting, you are completely oblivious to your own bias.

In the above, you are quick to defend the disgusting rhetoric of Quran, the very basis of Islamic teaching, by downplaying it and saying it does not say ALL Jews are apes and pigs (just some, apparently), and then in an attempt to offset that, pick out some isolated individuals who have said some disgusting things about Muslims.

Did you even read the link? No, didn’t think so.

What you call “isolated individuals” are political figures, members of government, and a man who was convicted of genocide. I am guessing you will dismiss any and all such examples out of hand so I won’t looking any more up.

In the latter case, we have some conservatives saying disgusting things about Muslims (just as I could pick out the disgusting things liberals have said about Jews), but in the former case, the disgusting things taught about the Jews is part and parcel of the entire Muslim religion! That’s why they strap bombs on their 4-year-olds and blow them up in order to kill Jews.

Your bias is showing. Most Muslims do not strap bombs on kids.

Too bad you can’t see how these two things are not comparable. That’s because your default position is to defend Islam, and condemn conservatives.
Something about stones and glass houses comes to mind here. :doubt:

So hold on a moment.

You are using examples of Islamic EXTREMISTS who use CHILDREN to conduct war, and claiming that is representative of Muslims as a whole and those who dare say anything against that are “anti-semites”?

By the way it might be worthwhile to check on what a lot of those photos are REALLY of. Kids dressed in costumes, for events like rallies, like kids do everywhere.

In the baby’s case, the photo was used as propaganda by Israel claiming it was a suicide bomber.

Most of the child bombers seem to be teens, and in that no different then the abhorrent use of child soldiers in other conflicts. If you want to argue it is wrong to teach kids it is better to grow up to be a martyr than a doctor or to use them in conflicts, I would fully agree with you.

I don’t bother with Wiki as a source. They are very liberal.

But you continue to defend the Muslims and condemn the Jews. I get it already. As you see from my post above, when the winds turn ugly, the Democrats side with the Muslims. That’s why they refused to do anything about the antisemitism on campus - from kicking Jew girls off of student government and dragging Jew boys out of bed to beat to a pulp - because it might offend the Muslims.

The Dems have become the Anti-Israel, Pro-Palestinian Party, and that explains the rise in antisemitism in their ranks. That is why I will NEVER vote for another Democrat as long as I live. (Of course once I’m dead, my vote may week go to the D.)

But you continue to defend the Muslims and condemn the Jews. I get it already. As you see from my post above, when the winds turn ugly, the Democrats side with the Muslims. That’s why they refused to do anything about the antisemitism on campus - from kicking Jew girls off of student government and dragging Jew boys out of bed to beat to a pulp - because it might offend the Muslims.

The Dems have become the Anti-Israel, Pro-Palestinian Party, and that explains the rise in antisemitism in their ranks. That is why I will NEVER vote for another Democrat as long as I live. (Of course once I’m dead, my vote may week go to the D.)
Where have I condemned Jews?

We heard it here first, folks!

Indoctrinating you toddlers into a sick death cult by dressing them up as suicide bombers is all fine and dandy as long as it is just dress up for a kids rally!

You know, like kids do everywhere!!

The apologia in here is almost the stuff of intentional satire sometimes.
Yup! What a relief to learn from a liberal that the Quran didn’t call ALL Jews apes and pigs, just some. I feel so much better now.

My question here, is with the definition of, "antisemitism."

Is it, just a derogatory term for those who oppose the political theory of;

Political Zionism​

". . . Political Zionism was launched by Herzl, in 1896, in a monograph on 'The Jewish State’; and since that time this has become the dominant note in the whole movement. He and others have claimed that the establishment of a Jewish commonwealth would become an active force, by bringing diplomatic pressure to bear upon the nations, to secure protection for Jews in all lands. A clannish sense of pride in the Jewish race, however, seems to be uppermost in their minds. They apparently think that their status in society will be enhanced everywhere if a Jewish nation exists in Palestine. This phase of Zionism is the crux of the whole Palestine problem.

Political Zionism is strongly opposed by many orthodox Jews in Palestine; especially because they recognize that, through the fanaticism of the Zionist leaders, it has become most difficult for them to maintain their former amicable relations with the other natives. It is opposed also by many of the leading Jews throughout the world, especially, as the Political Zionists themselves admit, by the upper circles of Jewish society. The Central Conference of American Rabbis, which has a membership of about three hundred, representing many of the largest and most important synagogues in America, has year after year discussed the problem; and while favoring the idea of the country's being open to Jews who, because of religious persecution, desire to reside there, it denies that the Jews are ‘a people without a country’; and even refuses to ‘subscribe to the phrase in the [Balfour] declaration which says, "Palestine is to be the national homeland for the Jewish people."

:dunno:

If that be the case? I don't think you will ever be able to have an honest conversation on this. . . at least, not with those who you oppose, or even the Jewish left.
Here's one now.

The insanity of Zionism relates to the insanity of Judaism which relates to psychopaths think a fake middle east deity the called Yahweh chose them to rule over the world. It is so disgusting it is beyond words. But they apparently now control the words. Inbred mental cases who think they are chosen, go to Palestine or whatever you want to rename it and stop fucking with normal countries.

The fact that jewish diamond dealers from South Africa introduced the original Fauci Flu back in the day and most recently the Omicron Variant to the New York Metro area does not make me hate them. It is their hatred of Whitey that is the issue and the fact the control the establishment so the "experts," "officials" and "government authorities" do not provide names and addresses of the "South African" vectors thus US citizens cannot protect themselves and must instead provide their personal information per Unconstitutional establishment mandates to the establishment which does not represent them.
Here's another one.

It looks to be growing (or at least coming out) on the Right also.
Personally…I think there has been a growing “tolerance” of anti-semitism in favor of Palestinian rights on the left, and this needs to be addressed. We can’t oppose hate by supporting hate, it has to all be condemned. This is one thing I don’t like seeing emerging. And it is why I really support the work of interfaith groups who are working to strengthen ties and understanding in an effort to combat bigotry and hate.

CoPku-MVIAAPDSI.jpg

I'm reminded of the recent Democrat convention. There were no American flags in sight, but this one sure was prominant.

Interesting, you are completely oblivious to your own bias.

Did you even read the link? No, didn’t think so.

What you call “isolated individuals” are political figures, members of government, and a man who was convicted of genocide. I am guessing you will dismiss any and all such examples out of hand so I won’t looking any more up.

Your bias is showing. Most Muslims do not strap bombs on kids.

Something about stones and glass houses comes to mind here. :doubt:
Sorry, but its exhausting to argue with someone with such an engrained pro-Muslim bias. Where’s all your outrage for the shit (am I allow3d to say that here?) Arabs who drove nearly a million Jews out of their homes?

And you keep sidestepping my questions because it shows how much more sympathy you have for Muslims driven from their homes thwn the survivors of the Holocaust, who were not only homeless, but without their sons and daughters and wives and husbands and mothers and fathers who had been marched to the gas chamber.

Here, I’ll translate the liberal attitude for you.

Liberal: Those poor Palestinians were driven from their homes, even if they WERE paid for the land!

Me: Those poor Holocaust survivors, who were driven from their home with the attempt to exterminate them, had just witnessed the mass murder of 6 million of their people, and now found themselves unwanted in virtually every country in the world, including America, and without their (dead) relatives killed by Hitler.

Liberal: Well, that wasn’t right what happened to them either, but I am more sympathetic to the Palestinians, whose situation isn’t even CLOSE to what those Jews lost.

It’s the liberal bias toward Muslims. It’s now engrained in the Anti-Israel Party.

Last edited:
Personally…I think there has been a growing “tolerance” of anti-semitism in favor of Palestinian rights on the left, and this needs to be addressed. We can’t oppose hate by supporting hate, it has to all be condemned. This is one thing I don’t like seeing emerging. And it is why I really support the work of interfaith groups who are working to strengthen ties and understanding in an effort to combat bigotry and hate.
Combat bigotry and hate? You just defended parents swathing their toddlers in fake suicide vests because it was just dress-up, and this despite the fact that you know the real ones are used to murder Jews and the intent of the parents is to instill murderous hatred. You HAVE to know this. You cannot possibly be that utterly stupid.

You indulge in all this phony grandstanding using banal pablum like "combatting bigotry and hate", but what you actually stand for is something else entirely.

Forum List

Back