Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

It's cute when Dog-puke claims that Palestinians only became a thing in 1967. Forgetting that they've been there for centuries...

How about this. The Palestinians get Palestine back and the European Squatters go back to Europe?
Besides black fags and Arabs, is there anyone you don't hate?

You keep telling yourself that.
You are denying that we have liberals on this forum who simultaneously 1) have made fighting back against prejudice toward blacks one of their primary issues, if not THE primary issue, while 2) making derogatory, insulting, bigoted remarks against Jews?

The Islamic world is everything you claim Israel is...only far worse.

But they kills Jews for you, so they're okay.

Well, no, they aren't. They are like any other people who are dealing with colonial occupiers. I am old enough to remember all the horror stories we told ourselves about the Vietnamese, children sticking GI's with Punji sticks and so on. When we finally got out, and normalized relations with Vietnam, funny thing happened. We found out they weren't so evil after all.

The problem is we never learn this lesson. People just don't like it when you invade their country. We didn't learn this lesson 50 years ago in Vietnam, we didn't learn this lesson 100 years ago in the Philippines.

“Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.” (Sahih Muslim 6985)

Ah, first and foremost, this isn't in the Koran, it's in a Hadith. Hadiths are not official scripture, and are not universally followed in the Islamic World.

Secondly, I could pull just as many verses from the Bible that sound just as awful or worse.

Such as....

Psalm 137:9 , “Happy is the one who seizes your infants / and dashes them against the rocks.”

Now, I don't think for a minute that all Zionists or Christians believe this. I put it in it's proper context.

For someone who claims to disagree with people who believe in sky pixies, you sure do rush to the defense of Islam.

Oh, wait, we covered that -- they kill Jews for you, so they're okay.

I hardly defend Islam.. other than to point out that you bigots are pretty quick to spew all manner of crazy about something you really don't understand.

Our middle east policy for the last 50 years has been to stick our hands in a hornets nest and complain about getting stung. That's when we aren't raising bigger and nastier hornets that turn on us. If we took half the money we spend on a bloated military industrial complex fighting a forever war, and spent it on energy independence, we could wash our hands of the whole region, which is what we should do.

Why should those people have left their ancestral land? Because their presence was inconvenient? Basically this is just another way of delegitimizing their right to exist as a people.
Your question reveals your favoritism toward Muslims and your bias against Jews

1) Why do you not consider Israel the Jewish People’s ancestral land? The Jews were living in Israel for dozens of generations (I am studying the history of the Kings of Israel right now….very complex) before Mohammed started Islam and called Jews the “offspring of apes and pigs.”

still to Coyote:

2) Why is your animus against conservatives, whom you claim dehumanize Muslims (which nobody has) when Muslims have been taught by their Islamic book that Jews are the ones not human?

Last edited:
Still to Coyote:

3) What SHOULD have been done with the suffering Holocaust survivors, who just had their children, parents, spouses, and siblings torn from their arms and marched into the gas chamber? Nobody wanted them. The U.S. certainly didn’t. (FDR wouldn’t even allow the fleeing Jews of the St. Louis to dock.)

The best solution was to formulate a partition plan, giving some of thr land back to the Jews, where they had lived for a more than a thousand years, and another part to the Arabs. But the Muslims, having been indoctrinated by their religion to despise the “ape-pigs” rejected it. Regardless, the outcome to Palestinians is nowhere near as horrific as what these Jews had just survived, yet again….the sympathy is to the Muslims more.

Last edited:
First, you talk about conservatives dehumanizing Muslims, which we don’t - they are definitely humans - while skipping over how Muslim teachings definitely dehumanizes Jews. We are the offspring of apes and pigs, doncha know?
ah, you have that mixed up. There is a story in a Hadith where God turns Jews into apes and pigs for disobeying him. Again, not as horrible as some of the stories in the Bible of how Yahweh punishes his own people time after time for wanting to see other Gods.

Until the Jordanians/Palestinians, amd their elected HAMAS antisemites, acknowledge Israel’s right to exist and allows Israel to maintain the border, they will not get along. It has always been the Arabs who have passed by peace offerings.

Again, why should they? It would be like if I staged a home invasion at your place, chased you out of your house after killing some of your family members, and then generously offered to let you live in your unheated garage if you come by on Tuesday and clean for me.

This is the problem with the Two-State solution. It validates the Zionists theft of the land.

And finally, still to Coyote…

4) More Jews were driven from their homes throughout the Middle East than the total number of what has been termed Palestinian refugees, yet very little is ever made of this. The Arabs took the Jews’ land, houses, personal property, and money, but for some reason, antisemites focus only on what they perceive as the Jews’ “apartheid” and never a word about the Arabs’ apartheid of Jews.

This is the double standard that reveals bias against Jews, if not outright antidemitism.

Last edited:
You sure do like to make pronouncements about who is a "true" non-white.

But then, you're a white leftist. You think you have to do all the thinking for non-whites.

Not at all... you can easily tell a sellout... it's the one who thinks his own people should be fine with the unacceptable. Not that I think the Arabs who live in the Zionist Entity are any more happy than black were under Jim Crow.

How can anyone expect there to be peace with people willing to blow up their own children?

Ah, yes, this old argument.

Here's the thing. You should look it up if you get a chance, there was a film called The Battle of Algeirs that recounted the Algerian fight for Independence against France. So the French caught a rebel leader and asked him why the rebels planted bombs in women's baskets. The leader responded, "Why do you drop bombs from planes? We would gladly trade our women's baskets for your planes."

Jordan - the 77 percent of Palestine given to Arabs that corrupt individuals tell us we are not allowed to discuss because it undermines their intentionally false narrative.

Well, you can discuss it, just no one takes you seriously when you do. Jordan is not Palestine. The current Hashemite dynasty in Jordan was set up by the British as a client state after WWI.

Jordan pays Israel to prevent West Bank Jordanians from entering Jordan proper.
Egypt pays Israel to prevent Gazans from entering Egypt.

But blame it on the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Okay, let's look at that one. How much are these countries supposedly paying the Zionist Entity?

I know the US pays both Jordan and Egypt to play nice with the Zionists. Egypt had democracy for about a year, and the newly elected government wanted to stop playing nice with the Zionists, so the US turned a blind eye when the Egyptian Military staged a coup and eventually murdered the Democratically elected president in a prison.

And here's the problem. Dubya Bush (The stupidest person to be president until Trump got the job) started the Forever War(TM) on the hope of bringing Democracy to the Middle East. Only to find out that democracy wasn't the problem, it was our idiotic policies.

1) Why do you not consider Israel the Jewish People’s ancestral land? The Jews were living in Israel for dozens of generations (I am studying the history of the Kings of Israel right now….very complex) before Mohammed started Islam and called Jews the “offspring of apes and pigs.”

Um, okay, the same book that says that Palestine is Jewish land also has talking snakes and giants in it... and I don't take that seriously, either.

The European Squatters are very far removed from the people mentioned in the Bible (who weren't the sole occupants of Palestine even in ancient times).

2) Why is your animus against conservatives, whom you claim dehumanize Muslims (which nobody has) when Muslims have been taught by their Islamic book that Jews are the ones not human?

We've killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans and Syrians over the last 20 years... how is that not dehumanizing them?

3) What SHOULD have been done with the suffering Holocaust survivors, who just had their children, parents, spouses, and siblings torn from their arms and marched into the gas chamber? Nobody wanted them. The U.S. certainly didn’t. (FDR wouldn’t even allow the fleeing Jews of the St. Louis to dock.)

Again, it's like punishing someone else for a crime. The Palestinians didn't murder the Jews, the Germans did. If they were to put a Jewish homeland in Europe at the expense of Germany, most people wouldn't have an issue with that. Just like no one had an issue when East Prussia and Silesia were ceded to Poland after the war.

The best solution was to formulate a partition plan, giving some of thr land back to the Jews, where they had lived for a more than a thousand years, and another part to the Arabs. But the Muslims, having been indoctrinated by their religion to despise the “ape-pigs” rejected it. Regardless, the outcome to Palestinians is nowhere near as horrific as what these Jews had just survived, yet again….the sympathy is to the Muslims more.

The best solution would be for the European Squatters to go back to Europe, and sheepishly admit there isn't a Magic Pixie in the Sky promising the same strips of land to different people.

4) More Jews were driven from their homes throughout the Middle East than the total number of what has been termed Palestinian refugees, yet very little is ever made of this. The Arabs took the Jews’ land, houses, personal property, and money, but for some reason, antisemites focus only on what they perceive as the Jews’ “apartheid” and never a word about the Arabs’ apartheid of Jews.

That's simply not true.

The total number of Jews who relocated to the Zionist Entity between 1948 and 1979 was 850,000. And most of those were voluntary relocations.

As of 2019, 5.6 MILLION Palestinians are classified as Refugees by the UN.

Well, no, they aren't. They are like any other people who are dealing with colonial occupiers. I am old enough to remember all the horror stories we told ourselves about the Vietnamese, children sticking GI's with Punji sticks and so on. When we finally got out, and normalized relations with Vietnam, funny thing happened. We found out they weren't so evil after all.

The problem is we never learn this lesson. People just don't like it when you invade their country. We didn't learn this lesson 50 years ago in Vietnam, we didn't learn this lesson 100 years ago in the Philippines.

Ah, first and foremost, this isn't in the Koran, it's in a Hadith. Hadiths are not official scripture, and are not universally followed in the Islamic World.

Secondly, I could pull just as many verses from the Bible that sound just as awful or worse.

Such as....

Psalm 137:9 , “Happy is the one who seizes your infants / and dashes them against the rocks.”

Now, I don't think for a minute that all Zionists or Christians believe this. I put it in it's proper context.

I hardly defend Islam.. other than to point out that you bigots are pretty quick to spew all manner of crazy about something you really don't understand.

Our middle east policy for the last 50 years has been to stick our hands in a hornets nest and complain about getting stung. That's when we aren't raising bigger and nastier hornets that turn on us. If we took half the money we spend on a bloated military industrial complex fighting a forever war, and spent it on energy independence, we could wash our hands of the whole region, which is what we should do.
You sure do hate it when people don't validate your hatred of Jews.

Not at all... you can easily tell a sellout... it's the one who thinks his own people should be fine with the unacceptable. Not that I think the Arabs who live in the Zionist Entity are any more happy than black were under Jim Crow.

Ah, yes, this old argument.

Here's the thing. You should look it up if you get a chance, there was a film called The Battle of Algeirs that recounted the Algerian fight for Independence against France. So the French caught a rebel leader and asked him why the rebels planted bombs in women's baskets. The leader responded, "Why do you drop bombs from planes? We would gladly trade our women's baskets for your planes."

Well, you can discuss it, just no one takes you seriously when you do. Jordan is not Palestine. The current Hashemite dynasty in Jordan was set up by the British as a client state after WWI.
More Islamic terrorist ass-kissing. You just can't help it, can you?

You're perfectly fine with Palestinians strapping bombs on their kids to kill Jews...and you somehow claim to hold the moral high ground.

Despicable.

Okay, let's look at that one. How much are these countries supposedly paying the Zionist Entity?

I know the US pays both Jordan and Egypt to play nice with the Zionists. Egypt had democracy for about a year, and the newly elected government wanted to stop playing nice with the Zionists, so the US turned a blind eye when the Egyptian Military staged a coup and eventually murdered the Democratically elected president in a prison.

And here's the problem. Dubya Bush (The stupidest person to be president until Trump got the job) started the Forever War(TM) on the hope of bringing Democracy to the Middle East. Only to find out that democracy wasn't the problem, it was our idiotic policies.
Welcome to the continuing story of mankind.
Suicide is always an option.

ah, you have that mixed up. There is a story in a Hadith where God turns Jews into apes and pigs for disobeying him. Again, not as horrible as some of the stories in the Bible of how Yahweh punishes his own people time after time for wanting to see other Gods.

Again, why should they? It would be like if I staged a home invasion at your place, chased you out of your house after killing some of your family members, and then generously offered to let you live in your unheated garage if you come by on Tuesday and clean for me.

This is the problem with the Two-State solution. It validates the Zionists theft of the land.
HUH?! So you’re saying there’s an Islamic story about G-d turning Jews into apes and pigs, and you’re using that antisemitic Islamic teaching as your “source”?? Well, that’s the point, Jew-hater.

And why are you, being a liberal, on other threads going on about how awful racism is toward blacks? And then you spew your anti-Jew venom here?

Coyote….THIS is what I’m talking about! These liberals who are enraged about what they perceive as horrible treatment of blacks, and then go on to repeat the disgusting Islamic attitudes about Jews.

And P.S. Why all the venom for Jews chasing out Muslims? The Muslims chased out MORE Jews from THEIR homes.

HUH?! So you’re saying there’s an Islamic story about G-d turning Jews into apes and pigs, and you’re using that antisemitic Islamic teaching as your “source”?? Well, that’s the point, Jew-hater.

And why are you, being a liberal, on other threads going on about how awful racism is toward blacks? And then you spew your anti-Jew venom here?

Coyote….THIS is what I’m talking about! These liberals who are enraged about what they perceive as horrible treatment of blacks, and then go on to repeat the disgusting Islamic attitudes about Jews.

And P.S. Why all the venom for Jews chasing out Muslims? The Muslims chased out MORE Jews from THEIR homes.
You think Libs are mentally balanced?!

More Islamic terrorist ass-kissing. You just can't help it, can you?

You're perfectly fine with Palestinians strapping bombs on their kids to kill Jews...and you somehow claim to hold the moral high ground.

Despicable.
Yup. Those photos of what the Muslims are doing with their kids - eagerly blowing them up in order to kill themselves some Jews. That one of the little baby, maybe a year old, with dynamite stopped around his diaper was especially horrific.

And yet, antisemites in this thread will just skip over those photos - complaining that conservatives are dehumanizing Muslims, I say that it is Muslims who are dehumanizing their own children!

Was it Golda Meir who said that there will be peace in Israel when Palestinians love their children more than they hate the Jews?

Forum List

Back