Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Because you are a liberal, you make statements under the assumption that all people are the same, and with the childlike ideal that we can all get along.
As opposed to what, dehumanizing them like a conservative does? I don’t believe everyone can get along. It is unrealistic. History and current events are is full of examples.

Sorry, but we can’t. Not when one side has, as part of its religious teachings, the instruction to kill members of the other side - and have elected Terrorist leaders who abide by that.
Yet that doesn’t mean that at some point it isn’t possible, and it negate a people’s right to exist or to self determination.

Let me ask you, since you think Palestinians and Israelis are equal….will Jews be allowed to become citizens of Palestine? Will they be allowed to vote? Will they be allowed to hold government roles? Will there be Jews elected to political office?
All humans are equal. Are you talking about the different cultures? Then I would prefer Israel’s culture where we have a common ethics in human rights, religious freedom and a democratic form of government.

And let me also ask you.….do the Jews teach their children to kill Muslims? Do they Have nursery rhymes about Killing All Muslims? Do they sing songs about looking behind bushes to find and kill Arabs?
Not that I am aware of.

She works at a University...DUH!
She does a very nice job keeping the urinals spotless, too!

Of course, that doesn't give her license to lie about the positions other posters have taken, though, does it?

My position remains -- if the group that has called itself "Palestinian" since 1967 wants to create an actual state while abandoning its overriding desire to kill Jews, I certainly support that.

As opposed to what, dehumanizing them like a conservative does? I don’t believe everyone can get along. It is unrealistic. History and current events are is full of examples.

Yet that doesn’t mean that at some point it isn’t possible, and it negate a people’s right to exist or to self determination.

All humans are equal. Are you talking about the different cultures? Then I would prefer Israel’s culture where we have a common ethics in human rights, religious freedom and a democratic form of government.

Not that I am aware of.
Conservatives are such horrible people wanting people to be educated rather than need to live on welfare.

Conservatives are such horrible people wanting people to be educated rather than need to live on welfare.
Jews are apes and pigs. Kill Jews until they hide behind rocks/bushes. Jews deserve to be killed by Arabs. Heck, nothing dehumanizing about that, is there, right?

Mention the FACT that there were no people who self-identified as "Palestinian" until the middle and late 20th century, though, and all hell breaks loose!

This hypocritical, misplaced outrage would be comical if these pieces of shit weren't so influential.

Jews are apes and pigs. Kill Jews until they hide behind rocks/bushes. Jews deserve to be killed by Arabs. Heck, nothing dehumanizing about that, is there, right?

Mention the FACT that there were no people who self-identified as "Palestinian" until the middle and late 20th century, though, and all hell breaks loose!

This hypocritical, misplaced outrage would be comical if these pieces of shit weren't so influential.
It's Biblical; Moshe's last message to the Children Of Israel that this was to be until we deserved to, or were forced due to persecution, to go back to Israel.

Not that I am aware of.

Yes…..my point exactly when I asked whether Jews teach their children to kill Muslims, with cute little nursery rhymes. Of course they don’t. But the converse isn’t true. Muslim children are indoctrinated with teachings that Jews are subhuman (apes and pigs) and need to be outed from every bush and slaughtered.

There is no equivalence between these two peoples - Israelis and the Jordanian Palestinians - when the former has made offers of two states, and the latter keep threatening “to the sea!” (which means death to Israel).

That the left now circles the wagons around pro-Palestinian antisemites like Omar and Tlaib is a symptom of the problem that now exists among Democrats.

Yes…..my point exactly when I asked whether Jews teach their children to kill Muslims, with cute little nursery rhymes. Of course they don’t. But the converse isn’t true. Muslim children are indoctrinated with teachings that Jews are subhuman (apes and pigs) and need to be outed from every bush and slaughtered.

There is no equivalence between these two peoples - Israelis and the Jordanian Palestinians - when the former has made offers of two states, and the latter keep threatening “to the sea!” (which means death to Israel).

That the left now circles the wagons around pro-Palestinian antisemites like Omar and Tlaib is a symptom of the problem that now exists among Democrats.
Jordanian Palestinians? Is that a way of saying they don’t belong there?

It's nice to know you are ignoring my posts.
The Palis aka West Bank Jordanians are not allowed in Jordan.
So yes, the Palis should be allowed into their country.

Not that I am aware of.
First, you talk about conservatives dehumanizing Muslims, which we don’t - they are definitely humans - while skipping over how Muslim teachings definitely dehumanizes Jews. We are the offspring of apes and pigs, doncha know?

Until the Jordanians/Palestinians, amd their elected HAMAS antisemites, acknowledge Israel’s right to exist and allows Israel to maintain the border, they will not get along. It has always been the Arabs who have passed by peace offerings.

First, you talk about conservatives dehumanizing Muslims, which we don’t - they are definitely humans - while skipping over how Muslim teachings definitely dehumanizes Jews. We are the offspring of apes and pigs, doncha know?

Until the Jordanians/Palestinians, amd their elected HAMAS antisemites, acknowledge Israel’s right to exist and allows Israel to maintain the border, they will not get along. It has always been the Arabs who have passed by peace offerings.
You're wasting your time.

That’s a way of reminding you that they are actually Jordanians. That land was Jordan, and the inhabitants Jordanians, when Jordan attacked Israel and lost that land. And when Jordan lost the land in a war they started, the people there should have moved further in to existing Jordan. Problem is, Jordan doesn’t want them.

Yes, I have a real problem with people who think that their imaginary sky friend gives them the right to act like assholes.

It isn't the existence of God that is the issue here (he doesn't exist), it's the bad behavior of believers that I have the issue with.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to put that together, but you aren'r very bright.

The Islamic world is everything you claim Israel is...only far worse.

But they kills Jews for you, so they're okay.
Actually, it calls for treating them as People of the Book... but arguing your ignorance of Islam would be pointless.
“Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.” (Sahih Muslim 6985)

For someone who claims to disagree with people who believe in sky pixies, you sure do rush to the defense of Islam.

Oh, wait, we covered that -- they kill Jews for you, so they're okay.

Forum List

Back