Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Except that, as I said (and everyone ignored) was that it's structure is why we question it's existence. Israel only can exist because it is an apartheid state. Period. Full stop. If the Palestinian Arabs were FULLY enfranchised, the Fatah-Hamas coalition in the Knessett would make it a very different state. just like South Africa became a very different country when the ANC won.

Or that some of us just don't like how America has been made an accomplice to Zionist crimes. Now, yeah, there are ethnic groups being oppressed all over the world. Sometimes they have valid complaints, sometimes they really, really don't.

But the problem I have with Zionism is that the US is complicit in what they are doing, and as a result earns the ire of a lot of the rest of the world. We sell them the weapons, we use our veto in the UN to prevent any accountability for their bad behavior, we go to war with countries that they've decided are a threat to them. And yes, most of the problems we have in the Middle East are because of these policies. We kind of own Israel, whether we like it or not.
Arabs living in Israel can go to school and become MDs so you can kiss my ass with your bullshit.

"Be it hereby resolved all Jews in Israel must be put to death."

HAMAS still has in its charter the destruction of Israel.

Okay... yup, kind of sucks those people are that angry, what's your point?

The ironic thing is the Zionists created Hamas to counter Fatah.

then again, America helped create Al Qaeda, which seems like a dumb move.

Coyote
I have seen people say that Palestinians have no right to self determination or even a right to exist as people while simultaneously proclaiming that right for Jews.

I also said several times that Israel is uniquely singled out for it’s right to exist.

It is possible to have massive hypocrisy on both sides you know.
Oye. The reason Israel is uniquely singled out for its right to exist is because no other country is being told it DOESN‘T have the right to exist (by Islamic terrorists). Is Israel saying that Iraq doesn’t have the right to exist? Syria? Libya? Morocco? Iran? is the U.S. saying that Italy doesn’t have the right to exist? Argentina?

NOPE. The only country whose right to exist is being threatened is little Israel.

As far as the Palestinians, I have told you that Israel has offered them their own state, but it was rejected. In one case, they were given 93% of the land they wanted, but they also wanted unacceptable conditions - like they wanted to control the border. Given that the Palestinians elected terrorists who want to destroy Israel, border security must remain with Israel.

Okay... yup, kind of sucks those people are that angry, what's your point?

The ironic thing is the Zionists created Hamas to counter Fatah.

then again, America helped create Al Qaeda, which seems like a dumb move.
We have to keep the Muslims habit of committing murder targeted.

To a propagandist, It doesn't matter that nobody has actually said that.

What matters to them is that they imagine it could have been said. Fortfun and Coyote have BOTH tried this dishonest ruse. Neither are even remotely interested in what others actual say, but what they imagine them to have said and neither are concerned with what they have actually said, but what they can claim to the contrary, instead.

It's a very tiresome little game they play.

You, in post #88 chastising Fort Fun

So, you do not believe Jews have any right to self determination.

Do you believe Japanese should have no self determination? French? Brazilians? Is there any OTHER ethnicity you seek to deny the ability to determine their own destiny?

Yet you deny Palestinians the same right you are willing to give other people while accusing another of denying Jews that right. Talk about a dishonest ruse, you really couldn’t be more blatant if you tried.

You're probably giving the creature a hard-on right now.

Hamas also promises to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees" which is a direct instruction from Mohammad.
Similar instructions to kill non-believers can be found in the Old Testament.

Reformation missed the Islamic world.

You're probably giving the creature a hard-on right now.

Hamas also promises to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees" which is a direct instruction from Mohammad.
I thought it was bushes. I need to get my hiding place straight.

Yet you deny Palestinians the same right you are willing to give other people while accusing another of denying Jews that right. Talk about a dishonest ruse, you really couldn’t be more blatant if you tried.
Palis are Jordanian and Jordan is denying them entrance...but that fact doesn't seem to bother you.

The insanity of Zionism relates to the insanity of Judaism which relates to psychopaths think a fake middle east deity the called Yahweh chose them to rule over the world. It is so disgusting it is beyond words. But they apparently now control the words. Inbred mental cases who think they are chosen, go to Palestine or whatever you want to rename it and stop fucking with normal countries.

The fact that jewish diamond dealers from South Africa introduced the original Fauci Flu back in the day and most recently the Omicron Variant to the New York Metro area does not make me hate them. It is their hatred of Whitey that is the issue and the fact the control the establishment so the "experts," "officials" and "government authorities" do not provide names and addresses of the "South African" vectors thus US citizens cannot protect themselves and must instead provide their personal information per Unconstitutional establishment mandates to the establishment which does not represent them.
Jews for the most part are Caucasian’s yet they hate “ Whitey?” Another demented A..HOLE l
The Jewish people introduced the Fauci Flu? Thread please. Of course; don’t expect one. The rankings of ASS. OLE

What bothers me most of all is that he is a liberal, who, like all liberals, are up in arms against anything that could possible be perceived as unfair to blacks, and then proudly reveals how much he hates Jews.

Again, being critical of Zionism isn't "hating Jews". In fact a lot of Jews are having second thoughts about Zionism.

Its a big reason I stopped voting Democrat, Sure, we have some antidemites on this side, too, but at least they’re honest about it. With these liberals, you have them protesting against this massive systemic racism and then spewing their hate for Jews.

Okay, let's look at that.

Liberals think that white oppressing blacks in this country is wrong.
(Some) Liberals think that Jews oppressing Arabs in Palestine is also wrong.

If anything, the positions are remarkably consistent. The problem for liberal Jews, is that Zionism has become like crazy Uncle Moshe screaming at your Goyim friends at your Batmitzvah.

Remember a couple of winters ago when blacks were assaulting Jews in an Orthodox community in NY? We had liberals blaming the Jews themselves, saying that if they didn’t dress and talk funny, they wouldn’t be attacked. Can you imagine the uproar of someone said that Muslims dresses and talked funny?

Since no one is discussing those incidents here.... bringing them up is a strawman argument.

Because you are a liberal, you make statements under the assumption that all people are the same, and with the childlike ideal that we can all get along.

Sorry, but we can’t. Not when one side has, as part of its religious teachings, the instruction to kill members of the other side - and have elected Terrorist leaders who abide by that.

Let me ask you, since you think Palestinians and Israelis are equal….will Jews be allowed to become citizens of Palestine? Will they be allowed to vote? Will they be allowed to hold government roles? Will there be Jews elected to political office?

And let me also ask you.….do the Jews teach their children to kill Muslims? Do they Have nursery rhymes about Killing All Muslims? Do they sing songs about looking behind bushes to find and kill Arabs?

I have no other explanation for your pattern of rhetoric than to think utter dishonesty is your actual goal.

Similar instructions to kill non-believers can be found in the Old Testament.

Reformation missed the Islamic world.
The difference is….I have no idea if that’s true, because Jews aren’t teaching that to their children, with little nursery rhymes and kiddie songs. The Muslims ARE teaching their children that it is good to kill Jews.

The difference is….I have no idea if that’s true, because Jews aren’t teaching that to their children, with little nursery rhymes and kiddie songs. The Muslims ARE teaching their children that it is good to kill Jews.
It's true. And you are right, they are.

Coyote

Oye. The reason Israel is uniquely singled out for its right to exist is because no other country is being told it DOESN‘T have the right to exist (by Islamic terrorists). Is Israel saying that Iraq doesn’t have the right to exist? Syria? Libya? Morocco? Iran?
Which is what I said.

As far as the Palestinians, I have told you that Israel has offered them their own state, but it was rejected. In one case, they were given 93% of the land they wanted, but they also wanted unacceptable conditions - like they wanted to control the border. Given that the Palestinians elected terrorists who want to destroy Israel, border security must remain with Israel.
All that is really another much more involved issue (and IP has a lot of discussions on different aspects of it)…I’m trying to stick to a basic concept which is simply a right to self determination and a right to exist as a people. Whether that right translates into an actual state is whole other level. Do you see what I mean?

It seems to me that on one level, if you oppose Israel’s existence on the grounds that a certain proportion of it’s Jewish population descended from those who immigrated from Europe, and insist they should “return” to Europe or create a state in Europe, then you are denying that Jews are an actual people with a unifying culture. They are just “Europeans” and that would ultimately deny them a right to be recognized as a people and to self determination. Especially if, after 75 years those arguments are still being hashed out. I would say that is anti semitism since I can’t think of any other held to that.

Forum List

Back