Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Okay... yup, kind of sucks those people are that angry, what's your point?

The ironic thing is the Zionists created Hamas to counter Fatah.

then again, America helped create Al Qaeda, which seems like a dumb move.
More Islamic ass-kissing. Gasp.

Because you are a liberal, you make statements under the assumption that all people are the same, and with the childlike ideal that we can all get along.

Sorry, but we can’t. Not when one side has, as part of its religious teachings, the instruction to kill members of the other side - and have elected Terrorist leaders who abide by that.

Let me ask you, since you think Palestinians and Israelis are equal….will Jews be allowed to become citizens of Palestine? Will they be allowed to vote? Will they be allowed to hold government roles? Will there be Jews elected to political office?

And let me also ask you.….do the Jews teach their children to kill Muslims? Do they Have nursery rhymes about Killing All Muslims? Do they sing songs about looking behind bushes to find and kill Arabs?
How can anyone expect there to be peace with people willing to blow up their own children?

suicide-bomber-children.jpg

Yes…..my point exactly when I asked whether Jews teach their children to kill Muslims, with cute little nursery rhymes. Of course they don’t. But the converse isn’t true. Muslim children are indoctrinated with teachings that Jews are subhuman (apes and pigs) and need to be outed from every bush and slaughtered.

There is no equivalence between these two peoples - Israelis and the Jordanian Palestinians - when the former has made offers of two states, and the latter keep threatening “to the sea!” (which means death to Israel).

That the left now circles the wagons around pro-Palestinian antisemites like Omar and Tlaib is a symptom of the problem that now exists among Democrats.
Yep.

These phonies know they are phonies, too . They know that they don't actually give a shit about other human beings as the only thing that matters to them is getting props from their equally stupid little peeps for voicing the politically correct ethnic hatred.

It is all about vanity and fashion and has nothing to do with sincerity, compassion or principles.

That’s a way of reminding you that they are actually Jordanians. That land was Jordan, and the inhabitants Jordanians, when Jordan attacked Israel and lost that land. And when Jordan lost the land in a war they started, the people there should have moved further in to existing Jordan. Problem is, Jordan doesn’t want them.
Jordan - the 77 percent of Palestine given to Arabs that corrupt individuals tell us we are not allowed to discuss because it undermines their intentionally false narrative.

Jordan pays Israel to prevent West Bank Jordanians from entering Jordan proper.
Egypt pays Israel to prevent Gazans from entering Egypt.

But blame it on the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

And their attackers are released on no bail, to attack another Jew the next day.
I think they take seriously.

The guy who shot up the Tree of Life certainly wasn’t released on no bail.

Nor was Faisal Elezzi or Waseem Awawdeh.
Or Xavier Pabon (275,000 bail on him).

Nor were this one:

All we’re charged with hate crimes as well.

Not that this should be a surprise, considering who makes up a good deal of the student and faculty population today.

Antisemitism is a Growing Problem Among College Diversity Administrators | Opinion​

It's growing faster in mar-a-largo and fascist areas of the internets.

That’s a way of reminding you that they are actually Jordanians. That land was Jordan, and the inhabitants Jordanians, when Jordan attacked Israel and lost that land. And when Jordan lost the land in a war they started, the people there should have moved further in to existing Jordan. Problem is, Jordan doesn’t want them.
Why should those people have left their ancestral land? Because their presence was inconvenient? Basically this is just another way of delegitimizing their right to exist as a people.

Why should those people have left their ancestral land? Because their presence was inconvenient? Basically this is just another way of delegitimizing their right to exist as a people.
I agree...Israel was the ancestral land of the Jews and they were right to come back.
O, I see...Jordan sent their undesirables into Israel so they could later scream foul play!

Let me ask you, since you think Palestinians and Israelis are equal….will Jews be allowed to become citizens of Palestine? Will they be allowed to vote? Will they be allowed to hold government roles? Will there be Jews elected to political office?
So your argument is that when the Arab Majority is in charge, they might act like the Jewish minority?

There were all these dire predictions of what the black majority would do to the whites when Apartheid ended in South Africa. They never happened. I'm not as hopeful about the European Squatters in Palestine. But it's no excuse to continue to support what the Zionist Entity does.

And let me also ask you.….do the Jews teach their children to kill Muslims? Do they Have nursery rhymes about Killing All Muslims? Do they sing songs about looking behind bushes to find and kill Arabs?

No, they just bomb hospitals and schools in Gaza and the West Bank.

My position remains -- if the group that has called itself "Palestinian" since 1967 wants to create an actual state while abandoning its overriding desire to kill Jews, I certainly support that.

It's cute when Dog-puke claims that Palestinians only became a thing in 1967. Forgetting that they've been there for centuries...

How about this. The Palestinians get Palestine back and the European Squatters go back to Europe?

Forum List

Back