Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

You’re only seeing this from one side - the Jew-hating side. Funny how you omit what the Arabs did to the Jews. The entire Middle East, excepting Israel, is now Judenfree As the Muslims drove out the Jews and took their land, property, and money.

Which only happened in retaliation for what the Zionists did to the Palestinians.

Jewish people are the one ethnicity in the whole world that cannot POSSIBLY be afforded self determination under any circumstances.
If the European Jews wanted to set up a Jewish state in Europe, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

That was actually one of the suggestions the Zionists had before they settled on Palestine.

The Underlying Lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land."

You didn't get the memo from headquarters?

Jewish people are the one ethnicity in the whole world that cannot POSSIBLY be afforded self determination under any circumstances.

Oh, but it has nothing to do with Jews, don't you know.
But that is what you said about Palestinians.

Which only happened in retaliation for what the Zionists did to the Palestinians.

If the European Jews wanted to set up a Jewish state in Europe, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

That was actually one of the suggestions the Zionists had before they settled on Palestine.

The Underlying Lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land."

Why though? It would still be a land with inhabitants.

I understand the reasons for it’s existence and after 75 years it is not going anywhere (and again, unlike with any other country, why does it’s right to exhist continue to be questioned)…but also like any other country, you can’t whitewash the very issues that exist as a result of it’s formation and that is there is another displaced people involved.

Getting back to the antsemitism part of the discussion, I think that like with anti-Zionism, taking on the Palestinian cause can be less about the Palestinians and more about the Jews (for some people who otherwise wouldn’t give a damn about the Palestinians).
another displaced people involved

Read about the 2.6 millions Palis who were invited into in 1992 Jordan and have been imprisoned in refugee camps ever since.
Jordan got a taste of these welfare cases in 1992 and decided to shut their border and imprison those who they allowed in.

Getting back to the antsemitism part of the discussion, I think that like with anti-Zionism, taking on the Palestinian cause can be less about the Palestinians and more about the Jews (for some people who otherwise wouldn’t give a damn about the Palestinians).
You are correct. The Palestinians are both a smokescreen and a hammer with which to strike at Jews.

I haven’t seen that either. is there someone here who says Jews should have a country, but all 22 Muslim countries should cease to exist?
To a propagandist, It doesn't matter that nobody has actually said that.

What matters to them is that they imagine it could have been said. Fortfun and Coyote have BOTH tried this dishonest ruse. Neither are even remotely interested in what others actual say, but what they imagine them to have said and neither are concerned with what they have actually said, but what they can claim to the contrary, instead.

It's a very tiresome little game they play.

You have just witnessed how JoeB makes up Jew hating shit on the fly.
All things bad in the world...JOOS!
What bothers me most of all is that he is a liberal, who, like all liberals, are up in arms against anything that could possible be perceived as unfair to blacks, and then proudly reveals how much he hates Jews.

Its a big reason I stopped voting Democrat, Sure, we have some antidemites on this side, too, but at least they’re honest about it. With these liberals, you have them protesting against this massive systemic racism and then spewing their hate for Jews.

Remember a couple of winters ago when blacks were assaulting Jews in an Orthodox community in NY? We had liberals blaming the Jews themselves, saying that if they didn’t dress and talk funny, they wouldn’t be attacked. Can you imagine the uproar of someone said that Muslims dresses and talked funny?

another displaced people involved

Read about the 2.6 millions Palis who were invited into in 1992 Jordan and have been imprisoned in refugee camps ever since.
Jordan got a taste of these welfare cases in 1992 and decided to shut their border and imprison those who they allowed in.
The Arab world will fight Israel to the last Palestinian.

Palestinians are merely walking munitions to the Arab states.

I haven’t seen that either. is there someone here who says Jews should have a country, but all 22 Muslim countries should cease to exist?
I have seen people say that Palestinians have no right to self determination or even a right to exist as people while simultaneously proclaiming that right for Jews.

I also said several times that Israel is uniquely singled out for it’s right to exist.

It is possible to have massive hypocrisy on both sides you know.

To a propagandist, It doesn't matter that nobody has actually said that.

What matters to them is that they imagine it could have been said. Fortfun and Coyote have BOTH tried this dishonest ruse. Neither are even remotely interested in what others actual say, but what they imagine them to have said and neither are concerned with what they have actually said, but what they can claim to the contrary, instead.

It's a very tiresome little game they play.
Most leftists play that game. They do love their strawmen.

I understand the reasons for it’s existence and after 75 years it is not going anywhere (and again, unlike with any other country, why does it’s right to exhist continue to be questioned)…but also like any other country, you can’t whitewash the very issues that exist as a result of it’s formation and that is there is another displaced people involved.

Except that, as I said (and everyone ignored) was that it's structure is why we question it's existence. Israel only can exist because it is an apartheid state. Period. Full stop. If the Palestinian Arabs were FULLY enfranchised, the Fatah-Hamas coalition in the Knessett would make it a very different state. just like South Africa became a very different country when the ANC won.

Or that some of us just don't like how America has been made an accomplice to Zionist crimes. Now, yeah, there are ethnic groups being oppressed all over the world. Sometimes they have valid complaints, sometimes they really, really don't.

But the problem I have with Zionism is that the US is complicit in what they are doing, and as a result earns the ire of a lot of the rest of the world. We sell them the weapons, we use our veto in the UN to prevent any accountability for their bad behavior, we go to war with countries that they've decided are a threat to them. And yes, most of the problems we have in the Middle East are because of these policies. We kind of own Israel, whether we like it or not.

If the Palestinian Arabs were FULLY enfranchised, the Fatah-Hamas coalition in the Knessett would make it a very different state. just like South Africa became a very different country when the ANC won.
"Be it hereby resolved all Jews in Israel must be put to death."

HAMAS still has in its charter the destruction of Israel.

You don't believe in God, so you have no reason to hate Jews.

And yet you do.

Yes, I have a real problem with people who think that their imaginary sky friend gives them the right to act like assholes.

It isn't the existence of God that is the issue here (he doesn't exist), it's the bad behavior of believers that I have the issue with.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to put that together, but you aren'r very bright.

Why though? It would still be a land with inhabitants.

True... just like Silesia, East Prussia, Aschlese-Lorraine, had inhabitants, but were still awarded to other countries in response to Germany's bad behavior. Europe's map has been redrawn many times to accommodate ethnic European minorities.

Bullshit. Islam has hated Jews from the beginning. The Koran mandates killing Jews.

Actually, it calls for treating them as People of the Book... but arguing your ignorance of Islam would be pointless.

Forum List

Back