Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

JoeB131

“…and the Seraphic Jews were driven out of countries in North Africa where they lived for centuries as welcome guests.”

Doesn’t this bother you? Why, after living there for centuries, are they still considered guests, welcome or otherwise? Maybe right here in this statement is the reason Israel needs to exist.

and there are 22 countries where Arabs exercise the right to Arab self-determination.

You are an antisemite, though, so only seek to deny Jewish self determination.
Yup. It’s the double standards that are so telling.

It's relevant when everyone is making up lies about Israel but not telling the truth about the Arab and African nations that make up all the lies and oppress their people more than any other group.

Have you noticed how the corrupt authoritarian announced that my debunking pallywood propaganda by pointing out the truth is "off topic" while stupid comparisons of Israel to Apartheid are just fine?

THe hypocrisy of USMB amazes me, sometimes.

Wow. Talk about a lopsided, double-standard attack - and a nasty slap against religious people. You’re such a liberal - pretending to be opposed to racism, and then exuding antisemitism from every pore. It’s there on so many levels - from the talk about what’s”semite” in regard to antisemitism to ignoring the million Jews the Arabs drove from their homes throughout the Middle East.

How can liberals rage on and on about racism, and then so proudly reveal their hate toward Jews?

I'm relatively mild on the Jews. You want to see some real fun, look up some of my postings on the Mormon Cult. That's some nasty slapping of stupid people who need to pray to Imaginary Sky Fairies to stave off their fear of death. I also spend a lot of time ripping on Catholics (even though and probably because I was raised Catholic.)

The thousands (not millions) of Jews driven out of North Africa happened in response to the Zionists driving out millions of Palestinians. Yeah, that was bad, too, I guess.

Here's the bigger problem.. why is ANY of this America's business? Why do we have to keep putting up with THIS...

1640565230075.png

...because two groups of "Semites" are arguing over who an Invisible Pixie in the Sky promised a strip of desert to?

Now, on a purely racial issue, this is a bunch of white people taking land from a bunch of brown people. Kind of the history of the world for the last 500 years has been White People Acting Badly. And then being really angry if anyone calls them on it.

So, hurray... Jews finally got fully accepted as White People by engaging in the same shitty behavior?

I'm relatively mild on the Jews. You want to see some real fun, look up some of my postings on the Mormon Cult. That's some nasty slapping of stupid people who need to pray to Imaginary Sky Fairies to stave off their fear of death. I also spend a lot of time ripping on Catholics (even though and probably because I was raised Catholic.)

The thousands (not millions) of Jews driven out of North Africa happened in response to the Zionists driving out millions of Palestinians. Yeah, that was bad, too, I guess.

Here's the bigger problem.. why is ANY of this America's business? Why do we have to keep putting up with THIS...

View attachment 580110

...because two groups of "Semites" are arguing over who an Invisible Pixie in the Sky promised a strip of desert to?

Now, on a purely racial issue, this is a bunch of white people taking land from a bunch of brown people. Kind of the history of the world for the last 500 years has been White People Acting Badly. And then being really angry if anyone calls them on it.

So, hurray... Jews finally got fully accepted as White People by engaging in the same shitty behavior?
So, hurray... Muslims finally got fully accepted as White People by engaging in the same shitty behavior?

Except that’s not what’s happening. The bigots on the alt-right who are bigoted against blacks are ALSO bigoted against Jews. They are the new-Nazis on the fringe who hate everyone not white and Christian.

Where the hypocrisy comes in is on the left. We have even had liberal posters who rage against racism and then make derogatory comments about Jews IN THE VERY SAME POST

I’m not talking about the alt right. I ‘m talking about rightwingers on this board who rage about anti-semitism and then refer to blacks as animals “chimping out” and utilize crime stats to imply a correlation to inferior intellect and culture of an entire people.

JoeB131

“…and the Seraphic Jews were driven out of countries in North Africa where they lived for centuries as welcome guests.”

Doesn’t this bother you? Why, after living there for centuries, are they still considered guests, welcome or otherwise? Maybe right here in this statement is the reason Israel needs to exist.
Yes! You understand now.

And not just North Africa. The entire Middle East! While the antisemites on this thread (you are not) rage on about Israel taking Arab land in little Israel (for which they paid, OVERPAID, in most cases), there’s never a mention of the 850,000 Jews driven from their homes from a dozen Muslim countries.

”Never again” is why Israel needs to exist.

I’m not talking about the alt right. I ‘m talking about rightwingers on this board who rage about anti-semitism and then refer to blacks as animals “chimping out” and utilize crime stats to imply a correlation to inferior intellect and culture of an entire people.
How many RWers here insult Blacks?
I only insult the Blacks that say Blacks need handouts.

And if I got weepy over every group that someone did a nasty to, I probably wouldn't be able to be objective as a Historian.

The underlying problem, perhaps lost on us as Americans, is that whether it be in Europe or the Middle East, the Jews have never really even tried to "assimilate".

Yes, this was bad. the Holocaust was bad. Slavery was bad. The Fall of Rome was bad.

as much as I joke my history degree is in "Management of things that have already happened". the point is, there's not much to be done about it now.

There's no reason for Israel to exist other than the Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else. Most of the world is starting to realize that is wrong. Except for America which backs the Zionist Entity to the hilt because the Evangelical Crazies think we need it for Jesus to come back.

I haven’t seen that, even once. It must be pretty rare.

What is NOT rare is that the entire left has made racism against blacks their primary issue while tolerating, or even advancing, antisemitism. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Forum List

Back