Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Western powers made a mess of borders and nations in the Middle East and Africa that are causing conflict even today. Why is it only Israel that is singled out for non existence?
I would like to piggyback on your comment and ask why are people just fine with the more than 20 countries - many very large - that are officially Muslim, yet scream and yell over the one teensy Jewish country?

Last edited:
I think that is arguable.

Yup, how about you?

It would be, if it were true. Since you have switched from what Fort Fun said, to what I apparently think, I'll enlighten you on what I think. I support strict seperation of church state, whether it is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or Buddhist. The more religion intrudes on governance the worse it inevitably is for minorities religions, homosexuals and women. That said, at the end of the day, I don’t live there, it is not my country. The best we can do is try to influence a move for better human rights from the sidelines.

I find double standards exist among radical rightists as well, for example, how everyone BUT Palestinians deserve self determination. If they honest wouldn’t they apply the same standard to all? Food for thought.
1) Don’t make it as if the poor, oppressed Palestinians have been prevented from being granted their own land and nation. The offers from Israel - plural - have been rejected because they were conditioned on the Palestinians accepting the Jewish State’s right to exist, and the antisemitic Arabs refused.

2) Zionism is the support of Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish State, and the Jews’ right to self-determination. Anyone who is anti-Zionist when there are 20+ Muslim countries, and doesn’t protest against THEM, is antisemitic.

You keep forgetting the redrawing of the maps post WWI and WWII.

Oh, no. I haven't forgotten.

The British told the Arabs that they would get their own countries if they revolted against the Ottomans. They then backstabbed the Arabs by taking the choicer bits for themselves and trying to resettle Palestine with the Jewish Squatters of Europe. Except between the World Wars, not a lot of Jews were keen on that. After the war, it seemed like a better alternative than being turned into a lampshade.

Oh, no. I haven't forgotten.

The British told the Arabs that they would get their own countries if they revolted against the Ottomans. They then backstabbed the Arabs by taking the choicer bits for themselves and trying to resettle Palestine with the Jewish Squatters of Europe. Except between the World Wars, not a lot of Jews were keen on that. After the war, it seemed like a better alternative than being turned into a lampshade.
In other words, the British were being British.

The Muslim population of Israel has increased about ten-fold since the State was established; from some 156,000 in 1949 to over 1,454,000 today.

Okay, if you are going to make absurd arguments, there's really not much of a point talking to you.

Here, let me help you out.

The population was divided by religion as follows: 759,717 Muslims, 174,610 Jews, 91,398 Christians, 9,148 Druzes, 350 Bahais, 182 Samaritans, and 421 "no religion".[3] A special problem was posed by the nomadic Bedouin of the south, who were reluctant to co-operate. Estimates of each tribe were made by officers of the district administration according to local observation. The total of 759,717 Muslims included 66,553 persons enumerated by that method.[4]

In 1947, before the Zionists seized the land, the population was 630K Jews and 1,181 Muslims.

So, no. The Jews were the invaders here, not the Arabs.

You are utterly ignorant and indulge in nothing but double-talk.

Once again, Israel is not a theocracy, and its government IS secular. There are Arab members of the Knesset as well as Arab political parties. Saying you are ant-Zionist means you oppose the existence of Israel, which is a position you HAVEN'T taken in regards to any of the 22 Arab states even though they DO mandate a state religion.

I sure get sick of of all you stupid hypocrites and your ridiculous double-talk.

The 22 "Arab" states represent the demographic representations of their nations. (Mostly, anyway. Some ethnicities in countries should get their own nations, as a lot of these borders were established by European colonizers.) Not so much the Zionist Entity, which was a colonial state established by people who relocated from Europe.

That a few Arabs have the franchise is really nothing to be thrilled about. A truly fair "democracy" would be to allow ALL Arabs to vote for the political parties of their choice, and to allow all displaced persons the right of return. But if that happened, the Zionist Entity would cease to be.

Just like Apartheid South Africa ceased to be once you had free, universal elections.

The Zionist Entity is an apartheid state, plain and simple.

Okay, if you are going to make absurd arguments, there's really not much of a point talking to you.

The population was divided by religion as follows: 759,717 Muslims, 174,610 Jews, 91,398 Christians, 9,148 Druzes, 350 Bahais, 182 Samaritans, and 421 "no religion".[3] A special problem was posed by the nomadic Bedouin of the south, who were reluctant to co-operate. Estimates of each tribe were made by officers of the district administration according to local observation. The total of 759,717 Muslims included 66,553 persons enumerated by that method.[4]

In 1947, before the Zionists seized the land, the population was 630K Jews and 1,181 Muslims.

The 22 "Arab" states represent the demographic representations of their nations. (Mostly, anyway. Some ethnicities in countries should get their own nations, as a lot of these borders were established by European colonizers.) Not so much the Zionist Entity, which was a colonial state established by people who relocated from Europe.

That a few Arabs have the franchise is really nothing to be thrilled about. A truly fair "democracy" would be to allow ALL Arabs to vote for the political parties of their choice, and to allow all displaced persons the right of return. But if that happened, the Zionist Entity would cease to be.

Just like Apartheid South Africa ceased to be once you had free, universal elections.

99% of Arabs who post on Quora love living in Israel and don't want to live in an Arab country.
But if you agree, your Asian girlfriend won't give you a blowjob tonight.

I would like to piggyback on your comment and ask why are people just fine with the more than 20 countries - many very large - that are officially Muslim, yet scream and yell over the one teensy Jewish country?

Because that one tiny Jewish country is an apartheid state that makes America a co-conspirator in it's crimes against humanity.

1) Don’t make it as if the poor, oppressed Palestinians have been prevented from being granted their own land and nation. The offers from Israel - plural - have been rejected because they were conditioned on the Palestinians accepting the Jewish State’s right to exist, and the antisemitic Arabs refused.

Frankly, all those offers have been rejected because every last one of them is contingent on accepting the initial theft of Palestinian land by the Zionists.

It would like if I invaded your house, took over the deed by legal trickery, and then generously offered to let you live in the unheated garage if you promise to clean my house on Tuesdays.

Also- final note.. The bullshit of using "anti-Semitic" to describe the Arabs. The Arabs are Semites. More than the Ashkenazi or Seraphim Jews who lived in Europe, interbred with white people for centuries and settled in Palestine in the last century.

Yes, Christians, hate to break it to you... Jesus wasn't a white dude.

2) Zionism is the support of Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish State, and the Jews’ right to self-determination. Anyone who is anti-Zionist when there are 20+ Muslim countries, and doesn’t protest against THEM, is antisemitic.

Again, the Arabs are more Semitic than the European Squatters are.

There are all sorts of religious minorities that don't have their own state... Sihks, Druze, Doaists, etc. Many of them are minorities in the countries they live in.

Now, personally, I look forward to the happy day when humanity evolves past the need for Sky Pixies to assuage our fear of death. But we certainly shouldn't be basing policies on someone's religious crazy like, "God Promised me this land".

And now for a musical number.

99% of Arabs who post on Quora love living in Israel and don't want to live in an Arab country.
But if you agree, your Asian girlfriend won't give you a blowjob tonight.

I wouldn't think my Asian girlfriend would care.

If 99% of the Arabs love the Zionists so much... then you guys shouldn't have a problem giving all of them the vote.

Hey, the Segregationists of the old south would tell you how happy their negroes were... until they weren't

I wouldn't think my Asian girlfriend would care.

If 99% of the Arabs love the Zionists so much... then you guys shouldn't have a problem giving all of them the vote.

Hey, the Segregationists of the old south would tell you how happy their negroes were... until they weren't
If the Arabs and Muslims are as wonderful as you say they are, they shouldn't have kicked out the Jews.
I know it kills you that the Arabs only possess 99.9999999999999999999% of the land in the Middle East...poor Arabs.

Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People​

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people."

Its not much of a leap from here to only letting Jews vote in Israel.

"Zionist entity".

Spoken just like a true Nazi.

Because that one tiny Jewish country is an apartheid state that makes America a co-conspirator in it's crimes against humanity.

Frankly, all those offers have been rejected because every last one of them is contingent on accepting the initial theft of Palestinian land by the Zionists.

It would like if I invaded your house, took over the deed by legal trickery, and then generously offered to let you live in the unheated garage if you promise to clean my house on Tuesdays.

Also- final note.. The bullshit of using "anti-Semitic" to describe the Arabs. The Arabs are Semites. More than the Ashkenazi or Seraphim Jews who lived in Europe, interbred with white people for centuries and settled in Palestine in the last century.

There are all sorts of religious minorities that don't have their own state... Sihks, Druze, Doaists, etc. Many of them are minorities in the countries they live in.

Now, personally, I look forward to the happy day when humanity evolves past the need for Sky Pixies to assuage our fear of death. But we certainly shouldn't be basing policies on someone's religious crazy like, "God Promised me this land".

Wow. Talk about a lopsided, double-standard attack - and a nasty slap against religious people. You’re such a liberal - pretending to be opposed to racism, and then exuding antisemitism from every pore. It’s there on so many levels - from the talk about what’s”semite” in regard to antisemitism to ignoring the million Jews the Arabs drove from their homes throughout the Middle East.

How can liberals rage on and on about racism, and then so proudly reveal their hate toward Jews?

"Zionist entity".

Spoken just like a true Nazi.
And he’s a LIBERAL. How can these liberals go on and on about oppressed black people suffering under the weight of racism,.and then be such bigots against Jews?

Could it be they are resentful that Jews have succeeded despite the most horrific of persecution, for millennia, thus disproving that racism and prejudice is the cause of failure?

Because a people’s right to self determination isn’t predicated on the religious demographics of other countries.

And you don’t think that musical interlude, with the Jewish star depicting the bad ones as Jewish, is antisemitic??

I think we should start worrying a little less about racism against blacks, and start paying more attention to the rising antisemitism.

And he’s a LIBERAL. How can these liberals go on and on about oppressed black people suffering under the weight of racism,.and then be such bigots against Jews?

Could it be they are resentful that Jews have succeeded despite the most horrific of persecution, for millennia, thus disproving that racism and prejudice is the cause of failure?
Ok….how can conservatives go on about oppressed Jews and antisemitism, but be such bigots blacks and racism?

Seems to me we would be supporting freedom from discrimination and hate for BOTH :dunno:

A few years ago I had my first encounter with JoeB...
He spent hours explaining to me that Blacks are helpless without Whitey but that I was the racist for believing they could succeed via education and police protection.

Forum List

Back