Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Wow. Talk about a lopsided, double-standard attack - and a nasty slap against religious people. You’re such a liberal - pretending to be opposed to racism, and then exuding antisemitism from every pore. It’s there on so many levels - from the talk about what’s”semite” in regard to antisemitism to ignoring the million Jews the Arabs drove from their homes throughout the Middle East.

How can liberals rage on and on about racism, and then so proudly reveal their hate toward Jews?
As I said earlier, they're more comfortable displaying their hatred. They have top cover for it.

A few years ago I had my first encounter with JoeB...
He spent hours explaining to me that Blacks are helpless without Whitey but that I was the racist for believing they could succeed via education and police protection.
I think we can all be 100% certain that those are shameless lies, and that is not what he said.

Last edited:
Because a people’s right to self determination isn’t predicated on the religious demographics of other countries.
If you live in a Muslim nation, your rights to self-determination are extremely limited.

Because a people’s right to self determination isn’t predicated on the religious demographics of other countries.
We are not talking about OTHER countries, We are talking about Israel. And given the history of persecution, expulsions, and mass murder of Jews for 2,000 years, yes….the Jews need a Jewish-majority country.

Look at a map and the mass of the surrounding Muslim countries, and then look at little Israel. Why all the reluctance to allow the Jewish people one teensy little nation, when Muslims have dozens? If Israel existed during Nazi Germany, my father would have had a living grandmother, aunt, and four cousins in Israel, possibly, rather than a collection of letters that stopped cold in 1943 (or thereabouts).

Last edited:

Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People​

"The right to exercise national self-determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people."

Its not much of a leap from here to only letting Jews vote in Israel.
and there are 22 countries where Arabs exercise the right to Arab self-determination.

You are an antisemite, though, so only seek to deny Jewish self determination.

We are not talking about OTHER countries, We are talking about Israel. And given the history of persecution, expulsions, and mass murder of Jews for 2,000 years, yes….the Jews need a Jewish-majority country.

Look at a map and the mass of the surrounding Muslim countries, and then look at little Israel. Why all the reluctance to allow the Jewish people one teensy little nation, when Muslims have dozens? If Israel existed during Nazi Germany, my father would have had a living grandmother, aunt, and four cousins in Israel, possibly, than a collection of letters that stopped cold in 1943 (or thereabouts).
You do realize the Libs feel rather than think.

And you don’t think that musical interlude, with the Jewish star depicting the bad ones as Jewish, is antisemitic??

I think we should start worrying a little less about racism against blacks, and start paying more attention to the rising antisemitism.
I think it isn’t a competition between which is more deserving…rising antisemitism or rising racism or for that matter, anti-Muslim Or anti-Asian hate. Or anti-immigrant hate. The more a country is stressed financially and culturally the stronger populist and nativist elements become and scapegoats start being selected. Shouldn’t people work together to combat it?

I think it isn’t a competition between which is more deserving…rising antisemitism or rising racism or for that matter, anti-Muslim Or anti-Asian hate. Or anti-immigrant hate. The more a country is stressed financially and culturally the stronger populist and nativist elements become and scapegoats start being selected. Shouldn’t people work together to combat it?
Are you saying that Israel is blaming their Arab population for something?
Please inform me.

If the Arabs and Muslims are as wonderful as you say they are, they shouldn't have kicked out the Jews.
I know it kills you that the Arabs only possess 99.9999999999999999999% of the land in the Middle East...poor Arabs.

I think you need to check your math on that. Of course, it would depend on what you define as the "Middle East".

So let's review. Muslim Countries welcomed the Seraphic Jews after the Spanish kicked them out of Spain. They made up a very successful merchant class and frankly, were treated a lot better than their Ashkenazi cousins in Europe.

The the European Squatters invaded Palestine and drove millions of Palestinians out of their ancestral homes, and the Seraphic Jews were driven out of countries in North Africa where they lived for centuries as welcome guests.

"Zionist entity".

Spoken just like a true Nazi.

Actually, sending Europe's Jews to Palestine was Nazi Plan A. So the Zionists and the Nazis were in agreement.

The Haavara Agreement ( Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

And he’s a LIBERAL. How can these liberals go in and on about oppressed black people suffering under the weight of racism,.and then be such bigots against Jews?

Could it be they are resentful that Jews have succeeded despite the most horrific of persecution, for millennia, thus disproving that racism and prejudice is the cause of failure?

Okay, going to treat this like it's valid. You spent a whole thread whining that poor oppressed white people were being passed over for college admissions in favor of blacks. Forgetting that blacks have had to put up with shit like slavery, Jim Crow and being shot by trigger happy cops.

So now here's the thing. I'm the first one who is against what the Europeans did to their Jewish minorities. Absolutely unacceptable. I just don't accept that stealing someone else's land and giving it to the surviving EUROPEAN Jews was a fair compensation. It would be like if I decided that a family that was burned out of their home by the Klan should be entitled to your house, even though you had nothing to do with the Klan.

Ok….how can conservatives go on about oppressed Jews and antisemitism, but be such bigots blacks and racism?

Seems to me we would be supporting freedom from discrimination and hate for BOTH :dunno:
Except that’s not what’s happening. The bigots on the alt-right who are bigoted against blacks are ALSO bigoted against Jews. They are the new-Nazis on the fringe who hate everyone not white and Christian.

Where the hypocrisy comes in is on the left. We have even had liberal posters who rage against racism and then make derogatory comments about Jews IN THE VERY SAME POST,

A few years ago I had my first encounter with JoeB...
He spent hours explaining to me that Blacks are helpless without Whitey but that I was the racist for believing they could succeed via education and police protection.
The bigotry of low expectations.

You do realize the Libs feel rather than think.

Except that these are not liberal people.

In their hatred of Jews, they are really the antithesis thereof. Hamas is not liberal. The Muslim Brotherhood is not liberal. Supporting the killing of Jews for being Jews is not liberal.

What we are dealing with, here, are manifestly stupid and ignorant people who view their ethnic hatred as a virtue instead of what it actually is.

You’re either naive, or misinformed.

Forum List

Back