Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

So, hurray... Muslims finally got fully accepted as White People by engaging in the same shitty behavior?

Not really. We've been at war with them off and on for the last 40 years, since I was a young Sergeant in the Army...
Now I'm an old man, and we are still fighting Muslims...for um.. reasons. Mostly the vice-grip that the Oil Companies and Zionists have on our leaders, and their willingness to send young Americans off to die for it.

And if I got weepy over every group that someone did a nasty to, I probably wouldn't be able to be objective as a Historian.

The underlying problem, perhaps lost on us as Americans, is that whether it be in Europe or the Middle East, the Jews have never really even tried to "assimilate".

Yes, this was bad. the Holocaust was bad. Slavery was bad. The Fall of Rome was bad.

as much as I joke my history degree is in "Management of things that have already happened". the point is, there's not much to be done about it now.

There's no reason for Israel to exist other than the Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else. Most of the world is starting to realize that is wrong. Except for America which backs the Zionist Entity to the hilt because the Evangelical Crazies think we need it for Jesus to come back.
The Jews have never really even tried to "assimilate"

100% incorrect
...the problem is that 90+% of Jews always assimilate but become so successful that those who are passed over ether kick us out or murder us.

The only double standards I am seeing is from those who claim to support self determination for all (but thee).
I haven’t seen that either. is there someone here who says Jews should have a country, but all 22 Muslim countries should cease to exist?

Not really. We've been at war with them off and on for the last 40 years, since I was a young Sergeant in the Army...
Now I'm an old man, and we are still fighting Muslims...for um.. reasons. Mostly the vice-grip that the Oil Companies and Zionists have on our leaders, and their willingness to send young Americans off to die for it.
Yeah, never mind that the favorite Muslim pastime is murdering each other.

I haven’t seen that, even once. It must be pretty rare.

What is NOT rare is that the entire left has made racism against blacks their primary issue while tolerating, or even advancing, antisemitism. The hypocrisy is unreal.

If African Americans left, started their own country and acted very badly towards the people who were already there, you might have a good comparison.

This isn't even comparable.

"I also realize that Blacks don’t value the lives of their fellow Blacks." - Indeependent

"Maybe Blacks and Muslims are plain stupid." - Indeependent

"I'm glad you're admitting Blacks are rapists." - Indeependent

If African Americans left, started their own country and acted very badly towards the people who were already there, you might have a good comparison.

Now you've gone over the deep end; Africans have a continent and they are still murdering each other.
Your history degree is a joke.

I haven’t seen that, even once. It must be pretty rare.

What is NOT rare is that the entire left has made racism against blacks their primary issue while tolerating, or even advancing, antisemitism. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Here is you doing it ALL OVER a thread.

You’re only seeing this from one side - the Jew-hating side. Funny how you omit what the Arabs did to the Jews. The entire Middle East, excepting Israel, is now Judenfree after the Muslims drove out the Jews and took their land, property, and money.

The Jews have never really even tried to "assimilate"

100% incorrect
...the problem is that 90+% of Jews always assimilate but become so successful that those who are passed over ether kick us out or murder us.

Yeah, you go through life thinking you are God's special people, you are going to be stirring up some resentment.

Yeah, never mind that the favorite Muslim pastime is murdering each other.

It's also the favorite Christian Pastime... in case you missed two world wars.

Now you've gone over the deep end; Africans have a continent and they are still murdering each other.
Your history degree is a joke.

No more than any other group on any continent. The Europeans are still the Murder Kings, with East Asians in a close second.

But I was talking about if we had a situation where African Americans repatriated to Africa and then started mistreating the native Africans... that probably is an accurate description of the history of Liberia from 1847 to 1980, when the Native people took back over.

Well anti-Zionism is the new antisemitism.

You didn't get the memo from headquarters?

Jewish people are the one ethnicity in the whole world that cannot POSSIBLY be afforded self determination under any circumstances.

Oh, but it has nothing to do with Jews, don't you know.

You’re only seeing this from one side - the Jew-hating side. Funny how you omit what the Arabs did to the Jews. The entire Middle East, excepting Israel, is now Judenfree.
You have just witnessed how JoeB makes up Jew hating shit on the fly.
All things bad in the world...JOOS!

Jewish people are the one ethnicity in the whole world that cannot POSSIBLY be afforded self determination under any circumstances.
Apparently you ran out of anything of any substance or out of intelligent responses to anything anyone is actually saying.

So your little dollies come out to play.

You didn't get the memo from headquarters?

Oh, but it has nothing to do with Jews, don't you know.
I know….it’s disgusting. The double standards are so blatant.

Yes! You understand now.

And not just North Africa. The entire Middle East! While the antisemites on this thread (you are not) rage on about Israel taking Arab land in little Israel (for which they paid, OVERPAID, in most cases), there’s never a mention of the 850,000 Jews driven from their homes from a dozen Muslim countries.

”Never again” is why Israel needs to exist.
I understand the reasons for it’s existence and after 75 years it is not going anywhere (and again, unlike with any other country, why does it’s right to exhist continue to be questioned)…but also like any other country, you can’t whitewash the very issues that exist as a result of it’s formation and that is there is another displaced people involved.

Getting back to the antsemitism part of the discussion, I think that like with anti-Zionism, taking on the Palestinian cause can be less about the Palestinians and more about the Jews (for some people who otherwise wouldn’t give a damn about the Palestinians).

Forum List

Back