Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Yes, we've already established you have little problem with Democrat anti-Semitism.
No, that's just you popping up another little strawman dolly for yourself to play with, because, well, you really don't know much about much and have nothing to add but your baby tantrums.

Yes, we've already established you have little problem with Democrat anti-Semitism.
Yup. That liberal antisemite thinks our concern with Jew-haters and their support of BDS is overblown, but he’d be the first one to insist on removing racist syrup from the grocery shelf.

That's rich, coming from a guy who wants to destroy the Constitution.

The Constitution is not a democratic document. It's kind of an anti-democracy one written by slave rapists. Most countries would have realized its flaws and written a new one by now.

The history you parrot is Soviet propaganda. You know, the kind where everything is America's fault.

Please point out anything I got wrong.
Did we arm Jihadists in Afghanistan? Yes.
Did they turn on us? Yes.

History is like math and science... things Conservatives hate because they don't validate your world view. Just take comfort in Bronze Age Fairy Tales.

They never stopped under Obama's toothless agreement.

The supposed breach was about a ballistic missile test, which wasn't covered under the agreement.

Unsurprisingly, you know nothing of the real Aunt Jemima.

I kind of don't care. So she made money being a racist spokesperson in a minstrel show. I put her up there with Step N' Fetchit and Candace Owens.

Yup. That liberal antisemite thinks our concern with Jew-haters and their support of BDS is overblown, but he’d be the first one to insist on removing racist syrup from the grocery shelf.

Again, what's amazing is that you are willing to think that shit that happened 80 years ago gives the Zionists a hall pass for all eternity, but blacks who complain about ongoing racism are exaggerating.

The Constitution is not a democratic document. It's kind of an anti-democracy one written by slave rapists. Most countries would have realized its flaws and written a new one by now.

Please point out anything I got wrong.
Did we arm Jihadists in Afghanistan? Yes.
Did they turn on us? Yes.

History is like math and science... things Conservatives hate because they don't validate your world view. Just take comfort in Bronze Age Fairy Tales.

The supposed breach was about a ballistic missile test, which wasn't covered under the agreement.

I kind of don't care. So she made money being a racist spokesperson in a minstrel show. I put her up there with Step N' Fetchit and Candace Owens.
Having Rights is anti-democracy?
You are insane.

Having Rights is anti-democracy?
You are insane.

There are no rights.
Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"
We have privileges that society agrees you should have.

Meanwhile, we have a constitution that has allowed men to become president after the majority of the electorate has said "No" to them. This in fact has happened five times in our history.

We have a Senate that gives disproportionate power to rural areas.

We have gerrymandering that makes less than 10% of Congressional seats competitive.

Half the people who could vote don't. Why bother. Unless you live in a swing state or a competitive district, there really isn't a point.

There are no rights.
Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"
We have privileges that society agrees you should have.

Meanwhile, we have a constitution that has allowed men to become president after the majority of the electorate has said "No" to them. This in fact has happened five times in our history.

We have a Senate that gives disproportionate power to rural areas.

We have gerrymandering that makes less than 10% of Congressional seats competitive.

Half the people who could vote don't. Why bother. Unless you live in a swing state or a competitive district, there really isn't a point.
There you go again dredging up 194x.
The US has more freedom than any other nations so take you Amenda.
So you want the unlimited right to do whatever you please.

Again, what's amazing is that you are willing to think that shit that happened 80 years ago gives the Zionists a hall pass for all eternity, but blacks who complain about ongoing racism are exaggerating.
Again, you are coming out with anti-Jew sentiment all over the place, and then buying into the overblown issue of racism, and how we need to favor blacks over whites to make uo for their “oppression.”

As I’ve said, antisemitic Democrats either downplay Jew-hate, or some, like you, promote it themselves, while making an issue about Aunt Jemima syrup, calling math racist, and all Sorts of other nonsense.

I still can’t wrap my head around liberals who are willing to riot and destroy big sections of cities because “blacks are oppressed” - with the obvious message that being prejudiced against a minority is wrong - while spewing their anti-Jew spittle all over the place.

Imhad you on ignore for a reason, you antidemite. Back you go.

Sad but true. Antisemitism is a recurring force.

I'll take a jew over a Muslim, BLM, antifa, or pretty much anything, including most young people in this country.

Jews in America never hurt anyone. They just want to do their thing and be left alone. I can't speak for any jews in other countries because I don't live there.

Jews in America also like america and respect it.

There you go again dredging up 194x.
The US has more freedom than any other nations so take you Amenda.
So you want the unlimited right to do whatever you please.

You know, your responses make less and less sense. Take a deep breathe, use your words...

Again, you are coming out with anti-Jew sentiment all over the place, and then buying into the overblown issue of racism, and how we need to favor blacks over whites to make uo for their “oppression.”

As I’ve said, antisemitic Democrats either downplay Jew-hate, or some, like you, promote it themselves, while making an issue about Aunt Jemima syrup, calling math racist, and all Sorts of other nonsense.

if you think the biggest problem we have is syrup, then you aren't paying attention.

The real problem that liberals have is that supporting the Zionist Entity really doesn't comport with progressive values. It's a white European colonial oppressor that has stolen land from a third world people, and treats them as second class citizens in their own country. Therefore, it is up there with what we did to the Native Americans, what Australia did to the Aborigines, and yes... even what the Nazis did to people in Eastern Europe. .

Now, here's the fun part. I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist. Pragmatically, our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity has dragged us into 40 years of wars... some of which happened while I was in the service. We can't and shouldn't get involved in every problem in the world... but we shouldn't be accomplices, either.

I still can’t wrap my head around liberals who are willing to riot and destroy big sections of cities because “blacks are oppressed” - with the obvious message that being prejudiced against a minority is wrong - while spewing their anti-Jew spittle all over the place.

Yes, maybe because I don't think that a nation with a military and unlimited monetary resources is oppressed.

The Zionists aren't the oppressed here, they are the oppressors.

Yes, I do make you look foolish...

I'll take a jew over a Muslim, BLM, antifa, or pretty much anything, including most young people in this country.

Jews in America never hurt anyone. They just want to do their thing and be left alone. I can't speak for any jews in other countries because I don't live there.

Jews in America also like america and respect it.

We aren't talking about Jews in America, we are talking about Jews in Palestine...

A lot of American Jews are horrified by what the Zionists are doing... at least the ones who have a conscience.

You and Comrade Iosef have it wrong, unsurprisingly.

The real story of the Arab Lands

These are *just some* of the key events that took place across the region (approximate figures):

Libya – Jewish population 38000 Today 0

• 1785 Jews who refuse to convert are massacred
  • 1897 Looting of Jewish areas
  • 1938 Italian racial laws applied to Libya
  • 1942 Nazi occupation of Benghazi
  • 1945 Pogrom – 130 Jews killed
  • 1948 Pogrom – 14 Jews killed
  • 1951 Libyan PM says Jews have no future in Libya
  • 1950s various anti-Jewish legislation
  • 1961 Jewish assets seized
Algeria – Jewish population 140000 Today 0

• 1805 500 Jews massacred
  • 1815 Jews burnt at stake
  • 1830 Massacre of Jews
  • 1929-1933 anti-Jewish clashes
  • 1934 anti-Jewish riots 25 Jews killed
  • 1940 Vichy anti-Jewish laws
  • 1956 Anti-Jewish attacks
  • 1960 Great Synagogue ransacked
  • 1961 Oran cemetery vandalised
  • 1963 Muslim only nationality imposed
Tunisia – Jewish population 105000 Today 0

• 1898 anti-Jewish riots
  • 1917 anti-Jewish riots
  • 1940 Vichy anti-Jewish laws
  • 1942 Nazi occupation
  • 1952 nationalist riots
  • 1958-1960 anti-Jewish legislation
  • 1962 Jewish firms nationalised
  • 1967 anti-Jewish riots
Egypt – Jewish population 90,000 Today: 5

• 1929 – Nationality law passed – most Jews rendered stateless
  • 1945 Anti-Jewish riots
  • 1948 Jews interned – bombing attacks against Jewish premises, riots against Jews
  • 1956 25000 Jews expelled
Morocco – Jewish population 265000 Today 3000

• 1790 Sultan orders murder and rape of Jews
  • 1864-1880 several pogroms in Marrachech
  • 1912 Pogrom in Fez
  • 1930s rise of nationalist antisemitism
  • 1937 Pogrom in Meknes
  • 1940 Vichy regime statutes
  • 1941 Jews banned from banking, property, law
  • 1948 anti-Jewish riots 44 Jews slaughtered
  • 1954 Petit Jean massacre
Trans-Jordan (including Jerusalem) Jewish population? Today 0

• 1948 Trans-Jordan expelled every last Jew and destroyed synagogues
Syria and Lebanon – Jewish population 50,000 Today 15.

• 1840 Damascus blood libel – pogrom
  • 1909 Jews flee Ottoman conscription
  • 1930s anti-Jewish laws introduced
  • 1947 Pogrom in Aleppo
  • 1948 Jews murdered in Beirut
  • 1950 Jewish property seized
  • 1958 Jews held hostage – ransom to free them
Iraq – Jewish population 135000 Today 10.

• 1828 Massacre of Jews in Baghdad
  • 1934 Jews dismissed from government roles
  • 1935 Schools place quota on Jewish students
  • 1936 Jewish business must have Muslim partner
  • 1936 -1939 Bombing campaign against Jewish targets
  • 1941 Farhud. 179 Jews slaughtered
  • 1947 Iraqi FM threatens to expel Iraqi Jews
  • 1948 1000 Jews dismissed from public service
  • 1948 show trial of Shafiq Ades, who was publicly hanged in Basra,
  • 1948 Anti-Jewish legislation
  • 1950-52 Jews allowed to leave / property seized
  • 1963 Jews forced to carry yellow identity cards
Yemen Jewish population 1946: 55000 Today: 0 Fled persecution from rising Islamic extremism

• 1881 Jews flee forced conversions
  • 1911 Sharia law declared
  • 1922 Forced conversion of Jewish orphans
  • 1947 Anti-Jewish riots in Aden – 82 Jews killed
From Morocco to Yemen there was clear, consistent, and undeniable persecution. Zionism did not send all this over the edge – the Arabs did this all by themselves. Zionism, thankfully, left the fleeing Jews with a safe haven.

Pretty bad... Do you ever wonder why?

We aren't talking about Jews in America, we are talking about Jews in Palestine...

A lot of American Jews are horrified by what the Zionists are doing... at least the ones who have a conscience.
I’m sure you’ve been there at least once.

Pretty bad... Do you ever wonder why?
What’s your implication, antisemite? That’s Jews themselves brought on the absolutely horrific treatment of them, throughout history, at the hands of Arabs? It’s the Jews’ fault, right?

So….let’s get this straight: You say Jews have been despicable to Arabs because that’s how Jews are, but when anyone brings up how much worse the Muslims have treated Jews, then it’s the Jews’ fault?

Your take on things tells me how antisemitic your Muslim upbringing was. “Offspring of apes and pigs,” amirite?

I told you.

You know, your responses make less and less sense. Take a deep breathe, use your words...

if you think the biggest problem we have is syrup, then you aren't paying attention.

The real problem that liberals have is that supporting the Zionist Entity really doesn't comport with progressive values. It's a white European colonial oppressor that has stolen land from a third world people, and treats them as second class citizens in their own country. Therefore, it is up there with what we did to the Native Americans, what Australia did to the Aborigines, and yes... even what the Nazis did to people in Eastern Europe. .

Now, here's the fun part. I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist. Pragmatically, our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity has dragged us into 40 years of wars... some of which happened while I was in the service. We can't and shouldn't get involved in every problem in the world... but we shouldn't be accomplices, either.

Yes, maybe because I don't think that a nation with a military and unlimited monetary resources is oppressed.

The Zionists aren't the oppressed here, they are the oppressors.

Yes, I do make you look foolish...
1) Wow. You continue to demonstrate how horrible you think the racism is to blacks while spewing rabid antisemitism from your every disgusting pore.

2) And of course you’re a leftist. Only leftists divide people into “blacks are the poor oppressed” and “Jews are horrible oppressors.”

3) So I made a typo. Big deal.

This country, and the world, is a lot better off for having Jews in it. We contribute far more to society - in terms of science, technology, medical, the arts, etc., - than our small numbers would suggest.

I told you.
Yup. How stupid ARE these leftists! On one hand, they cry about the evils of prejudice against blacks, and then spew prejudice against Jews.

The reason why is embedded in that liberal Jew-hater’s post one up. He sees successful people as “oppressors,” and ESPECIALLY resents them when they have had to combat rabid bigotry throughout history. It negates the libs’ insistence that failures of blacks, on average compared to others, can be explained as due to racism, 100%.

What is does is show that with the right choices, values, and traits - valuing education, willingness to delay childbearing until marrriage, discipline, hard work, motivation - even the most persecuted people in history can rise not merely to the average, but well above.

Forum List

Back