Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Rational people are tired of Americans coming home in boxes because the Zionists run our foreign policy.
There are Prog politicians who are what you accuse. They are now lying low as compared to before Obama. But the agendas still exist by your words.

There are Prog politicians who are what you accuse. They are now lying low as compared to before Obama. But the agendas still exist by your words.
That poster is a liberal, belonging to the party that has made prejudice against blacks their primary issue, and quick to accuse anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the CRT nonsense or support the hateful and violent BLM a “racist.” IOW, they are motivated to the extreme to fight bigotry against blacks - even exaggerating it.

Yet at the same time, we have anti-bigotry liberals spewing the worst Jew-hate around.

The worst bigotry is on the left, among leftists, and that is why they accuse their opponents of it: major projection. And major hypocrisy.

hat poster is a liberal, belonging to the party that has made prejudice against blacks their primary issue, and quick to accuse anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the CRT nonsense or support the hateful and violent BLM a “racist.” IOW, they are motivated to the extreme to fight bigotry against blacks - even exaggerating it.

Yet at the same time, we have anti-bigotry liberals spewing the worst Jew-hate around.

The worst bigotry is on the left, among leftists, and that is why they accuse their opponents of it: major projection. And major hypocrisy.

If blacks set up their own country and systematically oppress the rightful owners of the land, we'll be the first to condemn it.

Screaming "why do you hate me" when someone calls out your bad behavior is what a child does, not an adult.

Rational people are tired of Americans coming home in boxes because the Zionists run our foreign policy.
Still pretending you hate Zionists and not Jews as a whole, I see.

Do you really think you're fooling anybody?

Tell me, do you believe the Holocaust didn't happen, or are you a "Hitler didn't kill enough" kind of guy?

If blacks set up their own country and systematically oppress the rightful owners of the land, we'll be the first to condemn it.

Screaming "why do you hate me" when someone calls out your bad behavior is what a child does, not an adult.
Thank Gaea black people have you as their self-appointed white spokesliberal. They simply can't think for themselves, can they?

You’re not fooling anyone. Why are you not screaming about the Arabs, who drove nearly a million Jews away from their rightful homes and propertyL Or what about the way the Buddhists in Myanmar are treating the Muslims there?

Oh right….almosr forgot….you only care when it’s Jews you perceive are doing wrong. Your double standards screams Jew-hater.

Still pretending you hate Zionists and not Jews as a whole, I see.

Do you really think you're fooling anybody?

Tell me, do you believe the Holocaust didn't happen, or are you a "Hitler didn't kill enough" kind of guy?

Oh, I'm positive it did happen. If it weren't for just the historical record, it was also because my dad was with the troops that liberated Nordhausen.

Still doesn't justify what the Zionists are doing the Palestinians. In fact, it makes it a little worse because they should damned well know it's wrong.

You’re not fooling anyone. Why are you not screaming about the Arabs, who drove nearly a million Jews away from their rightful homes and propertyL Or what about the way the Buddhists in Myanmar are treating the Muslims there?

Well, mostly because we don't have 50 threads on this trying to rationalize those things. When someone says what is happening to the Rohinga is wrong, almost everyone agrees it is, except for the hard core Islamophobes. I've taken on some of our hard core Islamaphobes on this very topic, such as Mac1958 and SweetSue...

Oh right….almosr forgot….you only care when it’s Jews you perceive are doing wrong. Your double standards screams Jew-hater.

Or follow this... and I realize you are slow.

As an American, with the Zionists essentially running our foreign policy, I realize those thing can and do effect us. We have a responsibility for it, because if it weren't for the US, the Zionists simply wouldn't be able to get away with what they get away with.

The Burmese, for instance, were hit with sanctions for what they did to the Rohinga. It probably caused their democratic government to be toppled in a coup, which is probably the opposite effect of what the people who imposed them wanted.

Thank Gaea black people have you as their self-appointed white spokesliberal. They simply can't think for themselves, can they?

The problem here is that Lizard88 wants me to equate the blacks to the Zionists, and you really can't. Blacks are not in a position where they are oppressing anyone. (And, no, sorry, a few college preferences and getting rid of racist mascots isn't oppressing you.) If they were doing something close to what the Zionists are doing, and we were accomplices, I would speak out.

Oh, I'm positive it did happen. If it weren't for just the historical record, it was also because my dad was with the troops that liberated Nordhausen.

Still doesn't justify what the Zionists are doing the Palestinians. In fact, it makes it a little worse because they should damned well know it's wrong.
There is absolutely nothing Nazi-like about Israel's behavior. That's just your irrational Jew-hatred talking.

The problem here is that Lizard88 wants me to equate the blacks to the Zionists, and you really can't. Blacks are not in a position where they are oppressing anyone. (And, no, sorry, a few college preferences and getting rid of racist mascots isn't oppressing you.) If they were doing something close to what the Zionists are doing, and we were accomplices, I would speak out.
When you got appointed to be spokesliberal for the black community, was there a ceremony? Did you get a certificate?

There is absolutely nothing Nazi-like about Israel's behavior. That's just your irrational Jew-hatred talking.

Seizing other people's lands, putting them into camps, restricting their freedom of movement in their own countries? Waging aggressive war against their neighbors?

How is that not Nazi-like behavior?

When you got appointed to be spokesliberal for the black community, was there a ceremony? Did you get a certificate?
Go back, read what I said... Have someone explain the big words to you.

As if it is up to you whether or not he can have an opinion. Freaking Fascist nazi commiescum.
I never said he couldn't have an opinion, you yapping moron.

And in case you didn't notice, you're defending a man who supports Communism and wants to destroy the Constitution.

So it looks like you're wrong yet again.

But, hey, you take your White Man's Burden pretty seriously, too, don't you?

Seizing other people's lands, putting them into camps, restricting their freedom of movement in their own countries? Waging aggressive war against their neighbors?

How is that not Nazi-like behavior?

Go back, read what I said... Have someone explain the big words to you.
I read what you said. You believe you're entitled to speak for non-whites.

Haha, no shit, dummy. I was imitating you to mock you. Your response really is the icing on the cake. Thank you.
Summary:

you: *says something stupid completely unrelated to anything anyone's said*

me: wow, that was stupid

you: YEAH I KNOW I WAS MOCKING YOU HA HA

You got busted being a dumbass and tried to weasel out of it. Hell, you should be used to it by now.

Dumbass.

Plus, I don't get what is supposed to be happening, here.

Is someone supposed to be proud that religious inquiry was our first and worst attempt at science? Huh?

That doesn't make religion look good. It makes it look primitive and useless.

Are we also heaping praise on Alchemy, now?

"Don't forget, alchemy was the foundation of modern chemistry."

Oh , we won't. But, the thing is, that reminds us how much alchemy SUCKS, not how awesome it is.
Wrong thread, dumbass.

That poster is a liberal, belonging to the party that has made prejudice against blacks their primary issue, and quick to accuse anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the CRT nonsense or support the hateful and violent BLM a “racist.” IOW, they are motivated to the extreme to fight bigotry against blacks - even exaggerating it.

It's really their only political tactic, encouraging stupid uneducated minorities to violence and hate crimes against other people based on their race and ethnicity. It's what gets them elected.

Forum List

Back