Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

1) Wow. You continue to demonstrate how horrible you think the racism is to blacks while spewing rabid antisemitism from your every disgusting pore.

2) And of course you’re a leftist. Only leftists divide people into “blacks are the poor oppressed” and “Jews are horrible oppressors.”

Actually, what divides people are their actual actions.

If the Zionists weren't Jews, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Europeans going to some other part of the world and oppressing the people who already there, to exploit their land, their resources or their labor. This is why the world dismantled most of the Colonial regimes across the world after World War II. The only difference between the Zionists and the Afrikaners in South Africa is that they have this sob story about what Hitler did to them.

Fair enough. What Hitler did was bad. My dad was with the VII Corps when it liberated a place called Nordhausen. But one bad action doesn't excuse another, especially against a third party.

3) So I made a typo. Big deal.

You made two, but that's fine. Math is hard..

This country, and the world, is a lot better off for having Jews in it. We contribute far more to society - in terms of science, technology, medical, the arts, etc., - than our small numbers would suggest.

Nobody argued that... so how about limiting yourself to the argument made?

Now, if Dr. Mengele had discovered a cure for cancer, would that made what he did at Auschwitz okay? Werner von Braun helped us get to the moon, but we gave him a pass on the fact he created terror weapons.

What’s your implication, antisemite? That’s Jews themselves brought on the absolutely horrific treatment of them, throughout history, at the hands of Arabs? It’s the Jews’ fault, right?

So….let’s get this straight: You say Jews have been despicable to Arabs because that’s how Jews are, but when anyone brings up how much worse the Muslims have treated Jews, then it’s the Jews’ fault?

Your take on things tells me how antisemitic your Muslim upbringing was. “Offspring of apes and pigs,” amirite?

It's funny watching you call an Arab person an anti-Semite... Shhh... Arabs are Semites, too!

So let's review. AFTER the Zionists made wars on the Arab world, most of which Israel was the aggressor, Arabs responded by expelling their Jewish popuation. Okay. That was bad.

But 5.6 Million displaced Palestinians, 1.5 million STILL living in refugee camps, kind of trumps 850K Jews who largely voluntarily emigrated after being welcomed in the Arab world for centuries.

Yup. How stupid ARE these leftists! On one hand, they cry about the evils of prejudice against blacks, and then spew prejudice against Jews.

The reason why is embedded in that liberal Jew-hater’s post one up. He sees successful people as “oppressors,” and ESPECIALLY resents them when they have had to combat rabid bigotry throughout history. It negates the libs’ insistence that failures of blacks, on average compared to others, can be explained as due to racism, 100%.

What is does is show that with the right choices, values, and traits - valuing education, willingness to delay childbearing until marrriage, discipline, hard work, motivation - even the most persecuted people in history can rise not merely to the average, but well above.

Um, yeah, when you get the US government to pour billions into propping up your little fantasy for decades, you to can be successful.

The reality was that the word "Ghetto" was devised to describe Jewish areas in Europe.

It was wrong for Christians to do that.
It was wrong for Americans to do that to blacks.
It is wrong for the Zionists to do that to Palestinians.

See, this is what logical consistency looks like.

The Constitution is not a democratic document. It's kind of an anti-democracy one written by slave rapists. Most countries would have realized its flaws and written a new one by now.

Please point out anything I got wrong.
Did we arm Jihadists in Afghanistan? Yes.
Did they turn on us? Yes.

History is like math and science... things Conservatives hate because they don't validate your world view. Just take comfort in Bronze Age Fairy Tales.

The supposed breach was about a ballistic missile test, which wasn't covered under the agreement.

I kind of don't care. So she made money being a racist spokesperson in a minstrel show. I put her up there with Step N' Fetchit and Candace Owens.
You want to destroy the Constitution.

You should leave my country now. There's no room for anti-American pieces of shit.

There are no rights.
Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"
That was Democrats. You know, the people you dutifully vote for.

Are you still here? Why aren't you packing for one of your leftist shitholes where you can be the mindless robot for the government you so desperately want to be?

1) Wow. You continue to demonstrate how horrible you think the racism is to blacks while spewing rabid antisemitism from your every disgusting pore.

2) And of course you’re a leftist. Only leftists divide people into “blacks are the poor oppressed” and “Jews are horrible oppressors.”

3) So I made a typo. Big deal.

This country, and the world, is a lot better off for having Jews in it. We contribute far more to society - in terms of science, technology, medical, the arts, etc., - than our small numbers would suggest.
And what have Palestinians given the world?

The Semtex vest.

It's funny watching you call an Arab person an anti-Semite... Shhh... Arabs are Semites, too!

So let's review. AFTER the Zionists made wars on the Arab world, most of which Israel was the aggressor, Arabs responded by expelling their Jewish popuation. Okay. That was bad.

But 5.6 Million displaced Palestinians, 1.5 million STILL living in refugee camps, kind of trumps 850K Jews who largely voluntarily emigrated after being welcomed in the Arab world for centuries.
You never did tell me what your Stormfront username is.

You want to destroy the Constitution.

You should leave my country now. There's no room for anti-American pieces of shit.

America is more than her constitution... If we stuck with the original plan of the Founding Slave Rapists, we'd still have slavery, women wouldn't be able to vote and blacks would be 3/5 of a white person. Only 1% of the population would be able to vote.

That was Democrats. You know, the people you dutifully vote for.
Actually, the internment of Japanese Americans was bipartisan and supported by something like 99% of Americans at the time. Earl Warren campaigned on not being hard enough on the Nisii, and he was a Republican who later was appointed by Ike to run SCOTUS.

Are you still here? Why aren't you packing for one of your leftist shitholes where you can be the mindless robot for the government you so desperately want to be?

Why should I do that. My side has won the popular vote in six of the last seven elections.... you are in the minority here.

The leftist victimhood fetish is disgusting.

Naw, man, the real problem is that as much as the Zionists lie about being the good guys, it's becoming obvious to anyone with a heart and a brain they aren't.

Unfortunately, you don't have a heart or a brain.

You never did tell me what your Stormfront username is.

Why, do you troll Stormfront looking for dates? I don't roll that way?

America is more than her constitution... If we stuck with the original plan of the Founding Slave Rapists, we'd still have slavery, women wouldn't be able to vote and blacks would be 3/5 of a white person. Only 1% of the population would be able to vote.

Actually, the internment of Japanese Americans was bipartisan and supported by something like 99% of Americans at the time. Earl Warren campaigned on not being hard enough on the Nisii, and he was a Republican who later was appointed by Ike to run SCOTUS.

Why should I do that. My side has won the popular vote in six of the last seven elections.... you are in the minority here.

Naw, man, the real problem is that as much as the Zionists lie about being the good guys, it's becoming obvious to anyone with a heart and a brain they aren't.

Unfortunately, you don't have a heart or a brain.

Why, do you troll Stormfront looking for dates? I don't roll that way?
We know you're retarded. You don't have to keep proving it, Comrade.

Forum List

Back